DAT MEAN OL QUEEN, SHE SHO'S A FRIGHT

DAT MEAN OL QUEEN, SHE SHO'S A FRIGHT

BUT THAT GAL SO WHITE IS DINE EE MITE

lol wtf

Fo' sho', Prince Chawmin'!

[BLARING JAZZ CHORD]

Coal Black is cute as fuck

Actually, her skin is coal black, but her name is So White.

She wash all day...

It may be a product of its time for sure, and as a result it was also racially insensitive as fuck and contained wartime propaganda with a coat of tasteless jokes, sure. But this was still one of the best cartoons ever made.

The dice teeth still crack me up

I wish I could believe this thread will be about animation and not Sup Forumstards shitting the board up with LE CRIME STATISTICS but I can't.

>Thread going fine
>Faggot shows up and immediately starts crying about Sup Forums

I hope you realise you actively bring down the quality of this board.

/t/umblr leave reeeeeeeeee

Oh good now you've mentioned tumblr as well. Christ get over your us vs them shit and stop dragging it into threads where nobody mentioned either until your blithering retarded ass showed up.

>muh self-fulfilling prophecy
You're an idiot.
Also Sup Forums likes minority girls, they believe they can be tamed and civilized with white dong, which is inarguably true

>get over your us vs them shit
hurr durr look at me
i can't pick a side so i stand in the middle and thus makes me so superior and smart hurr durr

If picking a side means being a little cunt like you who constantly cries and screams and sobs about "THOSE FUCKERS" in every possible thread then yes I am quite comfortable here in the middle.

Oh, and thank you for proving that you do nothing but shit up threads and make this board worse, you insufferable moron.

crawl back to your safe space kiddo
noone likes you
your opinions are shit
WE don't want to listen to your
>this is racist and should be banned
shit

Your grasping at straws is amusing at least.

I say we ban the numale

no

Thanks for ruining the thread, pig fucker. I hope you step on a fucking Lego.

How about you start off by not bitching about Sup Forums in a fun thread. Complaining about Sup Forums is cancer.

u jive ass turkey imma box yo ears

Pol is cancer, people who pol complain about is cancer, people who complain about pol,is cancer. Turns out the Internet is just cancer.

BLACK OUT SNO WHITE

Hi twig arms. Have your toys degraded any more?

the alt-right is killing our comics & cartoons