youtube.com/watch?v=l7bdkGvHvbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait for bitter disappointment

youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

>Ducktales
>Not Darkwing Duck

ONE

JOB

Wait, it's Jean-Ralphio, Abed, and the Tenth?

I'm...not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this.

Micoochie is still awkwardly fuckable, though.

>Scrooge is still played by a Scotsman and is the star of the show
>nephews are easier to tell apart
>Launchpad is back
>Donald has a prominent role
>Disney is putting actual effort into this show

I'm reasonably optimistic.

Remember, Darkwing Duck was a spin-off od Ducktales - there might be still hope

also, I'd rather see Papernik animated

This.

I'm pretty much on board with it.

>also, I'd rather see Papernik animated

Go back to Europe.

it's like i'm back in 90s. when Disney ruled everything.

Getting a US release as we speak

you have no excuse

I'm interested in seeing how they do the triplets with distinct looks and personalities. Quack Pack was an utter failure, but I think it could work here.
Huey is the smart one who always looks up the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook, Duey is the adventerous and agressive one one and Duey is the greedy, lazy and smug one.

chip and dale remake please

>One of the directors is a feminazi
>Says things like this while working at Disney of all places

Not looking great already.

My favorite thing about Quack Pack is that they gave us the triplets' full names.

Hubert.
Louis.
Deuteronomy.

I'm already a fan of all but launchpad and the other girl. Like, it's really weird just how specifically aimed at my tastes these choices are.

Bobby is great on We Bare Bears, but I absolutely loved him on Comedy Bang Bang

youtube.com/watch?v=TUABSxxpR1M

Same with Schwartz, liked him in 9th grade ninja and parks and rec, but his character on Comedy Bang Bang, also great.

Just...yeah, it's weird. Stars are lining up. As in celestial bodies.

Reminder that since Ducktales is airing on XD, "Ducktales Hiatus" will be a thing

HAPPENING

"TECHNICALLY I'M HOOO~MELESS"

I'm worried the nephews are going to sound too old, but I think that's really my only worry.

>Darkwing Duck practically confirmed.

They'll almost certainly be pitched up slightly.

If the show is a success, it will probably happen.

>NO ITS GONNA SUCK

Actualy Jano said it will provide us a review after few episodes. I'm really excited

>David Tennant

Was good as not-C3PO on Ninja Turtles. Looking forward to the final product.

I'm just glad them and Bobby are getting work.
I don't know what they've been up to lately, but it's nice to see someone other than the usual big-name VAs.

I wonder if they'll adapt any of his stories. I'd especially like to see the origin of the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook story.

I'll give it a shot, but I don't have high hopes. I can only think of two actual reboots right off hand (contrary to popular belief Teen Titans Go isn't a reboot; both were based off of different comics): Thundercats was good, Powerpuff Girls is shit, so it only has a 50/50 chance to be decent.

Someone posted a list of bad cartoon reboots in the last couple of years. I pointed out that all of them on the list were from Cartoon Network.

I think the problem with these nostalgia reboots has been that modern CN is garbage. At the very least, I think I would trust XD over CN right now at least

It's a pretty irrelevant detail, but I like that Donald's got the black shirt and Scrooge has the red coat. Those colors are used in a lot of comics. When it comes to Disney ducks, I'm more of a comicfag than a cartoonfag.

That possibility makes me have mixed feelings. I enjoy his works and it could be cool to see them animated, but if that actually happens, it's probably gonna become yet another tale of Disney screwing him over.

I'd like a story where it becomes the Internet vs. Guidebook.
Guidebook wins because unlike the internet it has infinite space.

CN has been kill for years, no doubt about that. Disney XD doesn't have a whole lot that interests me either though; Wander Over Yonder was really meh, Star vs the Forces of Evil was good for the first season and the second is meh, Gravity Falls was good until the Weirdmageddon arc, and whatever Spider-Man they're on now is decent at best. Four shows on a whole network is still four more than CN has, but less than I'd like.

Nicktoons only has the newest TMNT series going for it, so XD is admittedly the best choice, but I'd feel better if Duck Tales was a new concept.

You would trust the network that greenlit this and gave Pickle and Peanut three seasons but cancelled Wander before the second even premiered?

>Pickle and Peanut
>three seasons
I thought it was renewed for second season, duh.

I can't 100% hate Pickle and Peanut because it gave us 90s Adventure Bear

Pickle Peanut is a gem.
I dont see appeal in future worm though

>printing hardback collector's editions of this maudlin fanboy fag's Barks-rape

It's not even a contest, user. The Woodchuck Guidebook somehow contains a complete translation of Linear A.

Pickle and Peanut is not that bad.

WoY is a sad loss but you have to admit it only grew popularity in the public in the last half of episodes and didn't have a big audience at all in season 1

it's californa, dont be surprised.

I would fucking cream myself.

>tfw new Gosalyn VA

I wonder, has Disney ever failed at a reboot like CN has?

I'm 50% looking forward to the show, but I'm 100% looking forward to watching butthurt snowflakes this user like rage-quitting over silly shit like this

Why would they? Animation is their primary business while CN is just one small piece of Time-Warner which is a huge entertainment conglomerate that does lots of different stuff, most of it not related to animation.

Not sure what is controversial about this statement. The 30s-60s were a repressive time for women in animation, that's a historical fact. They were pretty much always relegated to ink and paint. FedoraAnon has never read a history book

So? Disney made sure Joss Whedon didn't add a GamerGate reference & have Anita lift Thor's hammer to defeat Ultron like he originally wanted

I would've preferred a Rescue Ranger reboot.

Can't be helped son

Have they ever really had one?

I'm seriously trying to think of it and they've never done anything like this before for their cartoons.

>The 30s-60s were a repressive time for women in animation, that's a historical fact.

Okay, but why is the nasty cunt bringing up the 9 old men like they had anything to do with it? She should have brought up Disney, since he was the one in charge.

I think if DuckTales is successful, Darkwing Duck revival would definitely be in the works which of course would probably lead to Chip n Dale revival

Gargoyles will never come back though

I think one reason CN reboots bomb is because the original shows were low budget, but cleverly designed to get a lot out of it. It takes talent to do this and the people in charge of Nu PPG just don't have it. Disney have never done anything as low budget and campy as 90s CN.

>snowflakes

How does this even make sense as an insult in this context?

They'll never quit anyway, just pretend to and orbit every thread to bitch and post that same tweet over and over. You'll get plenty of entertainment.

I'm really curious how Glomgold and the beagle boys are going to be handled.

>be an animator for Disney
>do literally all the work while all the credit goes to Disney
>only place you get any recognition is in art history
>decades later, feminazi cunts try to reframe your legacy as having oppressed women somehow, instead of being good at animating
>feminazi cunts don't accuse Disney of oppressing women, even though he was literally the boss who literally oppressed women directly with his decisions and policies

>Have they ever really had one?
The New Adventure's Of Winnie The Pooh, Goof Troop and Quack Pack.

>are you excited Sup Forums?

>seaplane
>not glorious twin tail Sea Duck

You had one job Disney.

She brought up the DAYS of the 9 old men. The DAYS- IE, the 30s-60s. Amazing to see you get butt hurt so fast though. How'd you get so sensitive user. Who hurt you?

Because unlike most people on twitter, she has the common sense not to shit talk the boss. And probably wrote that to specifically trigger people like you to give her attention you weren't before.

Nah they just didn't care. Say what you will about Disney but they actually do give a shit about the quality of their projects they would never put something like Problem Solverz on the air

>Goof Troop and Quack Pack.
Not reboots of an existing series.

Are you mentally retarded? Saying "the days of the 9 Old Men" DIRECTLY implies that they are responsible. I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. If she meant the 30s-60s with no accusations then that's what she would have said. This is why everyone hates you stupid cunts.

>be a virgin
>masturbate to Freddy Moore drawings
>have a google alert set for 9 Old Men
>go on whiny rant any time their name comes up in a context anything other than utter fawning praise
>still be a virgin
>wonder why still a virgin

They're both reboots of the old shorts

>Because unlike most people on twitter, she has the common sense not to shit talk the boss.

Maybe she shouldn't shit talk random artists who had nothing to do with what she's complaining about?

They;re both modern reboots of the classic Disney shorts much like The Lonney Tunes Show was a reboot.

Hahahaha I can picture you crying while typing this in your fedora-patterned pajamas and a diaper. You can say "it was lethally hot in days of the dinosaurs" and not be blaming the dinosaurs. Seriously though who hurt you. Tell us about her

>google alert set for 9 Old Men

What? It was posted in this thread.

>doesn't dispute the virgin charge

Praise kek

We all know who Flintheart Glomgold should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7bdkGvHvbY

I already said that in

I see you not only disregarded the rest of my comment but prove to be a textbook example of it. Stay triggered and see you in the next duck tales thread.

>You can say "it was lethally hot in days of the dinosaurs" and not be blaming the dinosaurs.

The only reason that is true is because it is nonsensical to blame the dinosaurs for that so any reader would automatically pick up on the lack of accusation. If you said "a human would be very likely to be eaten in the days of the dinosaurs" then a reader would automatically assume the dinosaurs are being blamed. This isn't complicated.

Or if they make him South African again, Sharlto Copley.

So she is a nasty cunt with absolutely no integrity who "fights the patriarchy" by attacking random fellow victims of the patriarchy rather than the fucking patriarch.

Anyone else feel Sup Forums makes a bigger deal out of any sort of feminism angles than the shows themselves.

The rest of your comment was so asinine it wasn't worth responding to. "HURR DURR I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" isn't a valid defense outside of Sup Forums. Your comment also admitted that what she said was so moronic that she must have been joking or trolling, so you're basically agreeing with me. How fucking dumb could you people possibly be?

Jesus christ, learn some fucking readable layouts

So uh, Ducktales

I can definitely hear it in the "This man is my guest!"

The banter between these two would be funny as hell in character.

Similarly, there is no reason to think she is blaming the 9 old men themselves for the climate of the days in which they were famous. Shes just talking about those DAYS- the days when women were kept so far out of animation that no one blinked at a phrase like "9 old men" or thought a woman could possibly animate. This was the fault of the culture, not so much Disney himself (who later became more open) or the men themselves who were wonderful animators living in a repressive culture. She's a great animator, she clearly knows Disney inside and out, but she's grateful to not be working on those DAYS because they would never give her a shot

But please, stay triggered, it's fun!

P... please tell me Whedon didn't ACTUALLY want to do that. You're fucking lying. I know Whedon's made a lot of stupid decisions, but not even he can be THAT stupid, can he?

And yes, I know this is off-topic, but fucking hell.

Hahaha you misspelled "talented artist" user. Seriously take 10 deep breaths and comb the pop tart crumbs out of your beard. Everything's gonna be okay

Zero evidence. FakeNews user likes rustling jimmies

yay ducktales. and duck TAILS!

This makes a lot of sense. Screen-capping the next time some Sup Forums tries really hard to make that tweet into some reason for a rage meltdown

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>lol virgin I don't need to address your points

>disney xd
Low ratings coming.

It's mostly the sensitive twats like No dumb ass, I'm talking about the kind of people manufacture outrage to get retweeted and clicks to whatever they're promoting, because people like you can't go 'this is retarded, disregard this person and move on' but spread their words for similarly like minded people to do the same. And it works when it's not too transparent like the Gen Zed people were.

I'm done wasting time on you since you're going to make an excuse to stay retarded and keep giving attention to someone you think is a cunt.

Stop

I hope it doesn't shit on Donald too badly now that he's going to be dragged along just like in the comics.

There's only so much a duck can take.

Ur not denying it though m8 ;)

stop what? stop liking duck tales? dont be mad bro. you know it wont be as good as the 90s version

The Disney shows of the late 80s were amazing. From Gummi Bears to Darkwing Duck, there was an unheard of combination of artistic liberties and the enslavement of Japanese animators that resulted in some of the best cartoons ever made. Especially in the era of "cartoons exist to sell toys."

A modern cartoon made in Adobe Animate is just going to be... predictably bland and lifeless.

well, I dont think you will see donald shooting people with guns.. nowadays this isnt acceptable in kids cartoons

I remember some episode of the orginal show protraying Donald being a one man wrecking machine, would be interesting if he's the muscle of the group.

>...
Are you seriously this much of a faggot