If Hillary has bacterial or viral pneumonia - why are they letting her near babies and supporters?

Either they are careless and don't care if she infects others, or it is aspiration pneumonia which is associated with serious health conditions like parkinsons. We need to get these facts into the normie social media/news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lh9pbR2mQo
youtube.com/watch?v=73cT1BK3Br0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To clarify, bacterial/viral pneumonia is contagious

Lmao bumping this, but there are a few situations coming to mind

"They" would soon silence whoever brought up "my kid has become ill because of Hillery!"

or the civilians who did get infected are so brainwashed that they would gladly accept the burden of pneumonia for their chaos demonite

Or all the babies that would supposedly be infected were all dolls or were later consumed to feed Moloch or slaanesh or whoever they worship

I mean does it matter if they get pneumonia before she has them sacrificed to moloch or?

Was wondering this myself the first thing she did after leaving Chelsea's apartment was greet a small child and put her hand on her shoulder near her face

Lmao imagine if a mother comes out as saying Hillary infected her new born with pneumonia. Hillary's response 'at this point what does it even matter?' or the classic 'I had no recollection that I was diagnosed with pneumonia at the time'

in case you missed it
youtube.com/watch?v=4Lh9pbR2mQo

Admitting she is suffering from an infectious disease after smothering the media with images of a small child running to her side? It's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Aspiration Pneumonia, common in Parkinson's patients. That's why it wasn't an infection concern when she was hugging on that staged kid, it's not contagious, it's part of her Parkinson's Disease. Listen for the CLINK of the hollow hard plastic injection pen lid hit the ground as you see it drop at her foot. when she starts jerking.
youtube.com/watch?v=73cT1BK3Br0

she has parkinsons or syphilis with aspiration pneumonia

Honestly the real story is how they brought out this diagnosis directly after this incident. Almost like it was damage control

Soviet Union level media lies

ya - after attacking anyone for weeks who questioned her health.

notice no news aegncies got the footage of her collapsing - it was regular people with phones

Pneumonia isn't that big of a deal if you're otherwise healthy. The little kids I'd worry about.

I'm sure they're not going to keep those away from her for PR reasons, though. Can't let the goyim know that the old granny is sick

If they admitted to it, you know the truth is much worse.

um you can get aspiration pneumonia from acid reflux too you fuckheads.

>get these facts into the normie social media/news

Srsly dude, doctors know better than you.

Pneumonia is a pretty serious disease user. Regardless its extremely careless - another example of Careless Hillary - being around children and supporters. Can we please try to get this carelessness of being contagious spread? I think its a great point that shows her poor character, I can see Donald tweeting about it

I am a med student mate, what I said in the OP is correct

Pneumonia is extremely dangerous, especially to young children and the elderly.

Clinton's actions were utterly deplorable.

It's time for Hillary to drop out of the race.

Holy shit she's pestilence

The first horseman is upon us

This is a really disturbing meme. Good work, to whomever's responsible.

That poor kid that got pushed upon her today

Now totally has caught supercoldallergicseizurepneumonia from her.

F, poor little kid

They didn't think this through

so if she didn't get filmed collapsing would they have ever released this diagnosis to us?

Seriously we need to get this point pushed. They'll have to admit she's careless (infecting little kids) or that its aspiration pneumonia often occurs due to a serious health condition like parkinsons (I don't think she has parkinsons but you get what I mean)

No she obviously doesnt have pneumonia her health problems have been ongoing for years. It's them trying to save face after this morning they cant deny that shes ill any longer but if they told us the truth then shed lose the election

I know it's serious. I had it when I was in the army. I'm saying that it isn't serious enough to keep someone quarantined

This, pneumonia is still one of the worst diseases you can get.
For a normal person it can leave permanent damage to the lungs and for old/young/already sick people there's a significant mortality rate.

I've had it a few times, if you're healthy and have access to antibiotics it's easily treated, if you're an old person or a child or don't have antibiotics you will probably die though

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

They don't care about adults' lives, why would they care about children?

>pneumonia is still one of the worst diseases you can get.
i was sick with it for two weeks, bacterial pneumonia is no joke. missed tiki barber coming to my school

Its contagious enough that you shouldn't be out there touching other people like a politician does

Holy shit you can see it fall by her right leg in the zoomed portion.

It's something baldy was carrying in his left hAnd. I'm not sure he actually infected her. Seems to drop it as he goes to grab her.

some people say its something to do with a leg brace?

Thank you OP for MAGA

Half of you are Autists and missed the whole point. She is not contagious because it's aspiration pneumonia due to Parkinson's. She can't say otherwise because of her contact with others before and after including small children.

so then she's got parkinsons? that oughta shake up the election!