She can do pretty much everything except cooking and cleaning right?

She can do pretty much everything except cooking and cleaning right?

Wasn't the character a tranny?

He/she is gender fluid.

In all my years of watching Star Trek (all of it), I've never wanted to see a character actually killed off till now. If she died, I would cheer.

is her name a silent nod to Michael Obama?

ikr, even Wesley wasn't that bad

Name a more unlikable character in all of television.

MICHAEL JACKSON PICARD USS NOGGERPRISE

She a KANG.

She a good girl.

Are they writing characters that are played by black people especially bad to dare people to complain about them so they can call you a racist? It has been the same way with the black woman in Westworld.

And she gets offended if an inferior melanin deficient humanoid gives her their WRONG opinion.

She didn't do nuffin!

She CAN cook and clean, but she WON'T!

KANGZ don't cook and clean!

Obviously lies.

Everyone was happy when armus killed that cunt in tng

I like armus, reg barclay and beta picard a lot to but seriously troi needed to die way more.

That's because you are a psychopath. Neelix is Kino.

He can do pretty much nothing except cooking and cleaning right?

Neelix is a child molester.

If someone thinks that Michael is the first Star Trek main castmember who needed to die, then they're either a casual tourist or one of Neelix's fellow pedophiles.

Look at her stupid fucking face. How could anyone want to root for this?

This.

Sigh, it's xir

>thinking Burnham is the worst star trek character
>obviously wants more cooking scenes in star trek
Get off the subspace network, Neelix. Discovery is good.

Post your face.

>confusing unlikable cunt with no redeeming qualities whatsoever to annoying character that actually got better in the later seasons

Neelix meme was always dumb.

Can she pick cotton?

>that actually got better in the later seasons
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

I'd do a whole lot more than 'root for' that face desu

I can't hate Michael.

I mean, she's a pretty girl with nice feet, tits and ass.

How can you hate someone like that?

This is the second time I've seen you make this joke.

It's breddy gud.

>when the special ed teacher brings out the crayons

>she's a pretty girl with nice feet, tits and ass
At least be realistic with your bait.

Holy fuck, there are actual STD defenders? Here? Gas these 'people' immediately.

There are actual STD haters? Just fucking watch the show. The 3rd episode is actually good.

Are you saying otherwise?

Just because your standards are in the gutter doesn't mean anything you said is true.

The first two were also solid, it's just a meme to hate them now that the 3rd episode excelled and introduced based Captain.

>The first two were also solid
I wouldn't go that far.

Your standards are in the gutter. Like your mom when she shat you out.

or act

>t. didn't watch the show
She's a lackey to this fine motherfucker, who's deliberately modelling his performance off 60s alpha Kirk.

I would.

You've yet to convince me why she's not "hot".

You've been doing a plenty fine job of proving it yourself.

How?

The opening two-parter was among, if not the best, pilot a trek series has had for far. Farpoint is close, but it certainly leaves Broken Bow or Emmisary in its wake.
and the cage is good but it sadly doesn't count

u look like an altright fag

>actually replying to bait
Kill yourself for feeding the troll.

Well they may not have all been you, but the pictures posted in this thread so far are all solid proof.

I was shitposting the whole time. Of course she's hot but you couldn't even get you were being baited. What's WRONG with you?

>troll
>anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
You're forced waifu a shit

t. sneedposter pretending to be a chuck

>You're

Do you think she's lived too long on Vulcan, and only mates every seven years, but when she does it's all animalistic 'take me now' rough shit?
Asking purely out of scientific interest.

What, I was trolling him the whole time. You're the one pretending to be me. I just couldn't stand being wrong for much longer. I have to admit, I love the brown sugar.

>outing yourself as the newshill you are

>the best, pilot a trek series has had

No one actually believes this.

Do you think transitioning is easy in their timeline? I wonder if they use gene therapy or something to physically change your gender.

Would it offend sjw's to use this sort o scifi tech since it implies modern trannies aren't real women?

Oh don't get me wrong, I love me some brown sugar. Unattractive is unattractive.

>you are
Kek keep digging yourself deeper.

I do.

>not knowing you're waifu a shit
Gotta step your game up

I agree. Thank god they went with attractive for Discovery in the form of Michael Burnham as portrayed by Soniqua Martin-Green.

>you're
kek gotta double down!

Incorrect.

No one who isn't getting paid actually believes this*

Friendly reminder that payperpost is how they are getting paid.

>le 'everyone who doesn't agree with me is secretly getting paid' maymay
spicy!

All that airbrushing, and she still looks average at best.

I'd cook and clean and raise her son if she was my wife.

Tbqh food cooked by her would almost certainly taste horrible and would also be poisonous.
It's part of the character traits to be shit at everything and destructive.

Average is good.

We're not talking about your parents' rearing habits.

>1 minute screentime

But it does not feel like Star Trek. It feels like mystery game of thrones in space, focused on a single character. It does not feel like a group of people with different backgrounds coming together as a whole, which is more than the sum of it's parts.

His initial scene already lasted 3.

Eh, people said the same about DS9- too conflicted, grey moral choices rather than utopia. People said the same about Wrath of Khan (including Gene) - too focused on action, not exploration, it's 'no longer' star trek. Shit, there were people who thought TNG was too much of a step away for the norm for them. I suppose it comes down to taste in these instances, whether or not it's time for you to get off the ride. As for me, I'm glad they didn't do another Enterprise, and blindly trust in the same old formula. Tv-Trek was due a shake-up to bring it into the modern age of shows.

Vader had roughly 12 mins of screentime in ANH. You don't need to be front-and-centre all the time to have a commanding presence.

Why does she always talk in that sort of half-whisper? She talks as if she's sharing a big secret relevation with everyone ALL the fucking time.

fuck I lol'd

The first 2 episodes are basically 1 single episode.
And the pilot of EVERY Star Trek Series sucks.
STD is just staying loyal to Trek tradition by having a shit pilot.

we call them altstraight

>The opening two-parter was among, if not the best, pilot a trek series has had for far. Farpoint is close

>If user discovered that the post was a bait, if he realised that we were trying to trick them into a flamewar, it could push them even farther into the enemy camp. They could start to openly post with the enemy. If worse came to worst, they could actually join the memewar against us. I had the distinct feeling that victory or defeat would be decided in the next few minutes.

It's still great by trek-pilot standards, though

Not a high bar to beat but yeah.