I dont understand why you guys want Trump to win so much...

I dont understand why you guys want Trump to win so much. I hate SJWs and BLM as much as the next intelligent white person, but I've never understood the love for republicans on Sup Forums. It's been proven time and again that their entire agenda is run by the corporate elite, and that they cling on to power by convincing the uneducated working poor (and religious) that voting for the GOP will make their lives better, but all it does is give more handouts to corporations.

Don't get me wrong, Capitalism is great, but Capitalism has no moral compass. It's a system built on the need for profit, quarter after quarter and without imposing checks on it, it runs rampant. The GOP exists to allow it to do just that. While the Democrats are also in the pocket of the big corporations, they at least try to mitigate some of this damage.

From a pragmatic view, unless you're incredibly well off (seven figure networh, six figure income) you stand to benefit more from a democrat agenda than a republican one.

On top of that, you don't actually believe that Trump is an intelligent person, do you? The guy is a blatant megalomaniacal sociopath who clearly has some deep-seated ego issues and he has no experience at all in most areas required of a president.

I hate Hilary. I happily called her a lying cunt back in 2008 when that sort of language was still permissible without people getting you expelled/fired, but voting for them is going to make my life less worse than voting for the GOP and Trump.

I'm looking for an actual discussion here, this isn't a meme post and I'm genuinely not trying to troll.

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a loose cannon with an iq of 160 and media genius. He instills his will unhinged from the corrupted establishment

dude hes a crazy asswhole, we need him, also hes been on the scene since the 70s, hes someone who has experience with people. sure he isnt the best but fuck it, lets see what happens. oh dude like the first day riots everywhere great tv

>capitalism has no moral compass

Go kill yourself, hippy

hahaha shill eksdee

Trump is as close to an anti-establishment candidate as we'll ever see, and he could end up being a catalyst in the fall of Globalism. That and the dank memes of course.

Trump isn't part of the republican party.

He used a wave of populism to take it over, like how Ron Paul attempted to but unsuccessfully. But he is very much outside of it.

>run by corporate elite
Trump has 4 billion so he really can't be bought out, plus he's 70, he's spent most of his money on things. In life he's already gotten what would he do with more

Ok, but if he's not part of the GOP, what do you guys seriously expect for him to accomplish in office if he will basically work with no one?

I've heard someone say, if clintotn wins, we watch te world end crying. If trump wins, we watch the world laughing. And this is my point of view to, both camdidates a re horrible, but watching the sjw chimpout after trump wins will be an unforgetable experience

Every time I see this cereal meme picture in a thread I know that the poster is an idiot who doesn't have anything worthwhile to say and is still new as fuck. It's good to see that I haven't been proven wrong yet.
>blatant megalomaniac sociopath
>still paying attention to what normies and mainstream media think
You need to sit down and rethink your life.

>Libertarians or Green Party having "moral compass"

What you fail to realize, OP, is that the Barnhardt axiom applies in all cases of politics - those seeking office are typically the most unfit to be able to serve the general public and are usually the least qualified to do the will of the people who elect them.

This isn't about us vs. them any longer. It's about standing up to moral degeneracy and shitting in the mouths of SJWs who have continued to drag us into a path of decline. There are other things that obviously need to be tackled as well, but the general public needs to start their revolt somewhere, and rebuking the same nonsense that tells most of white America that we're all a bunch of antagonistic fuck-ups who are responsible for all the world's ills needs to end here.

Gary Johnson is a fucking leftist douchebag who is now the biggest walking WEED DUDE meme candidate alive. Jill Stein....well...what more do I need to say. You have ONE choice for voting for someone who will be able to reverse course of the shit we're in, so either choose the only viable option, or shut the fuck up when you're so far under the oppressive thumb of leftist "progressive" idealism once you're paying jizya just for being a straight white man/woman to "give reparations" to everyone who isn't.

If you can't see how far in decline we are and how close to the breaking point we've gotten, you're either blind, or haven't been alive long enough to know what this nation was like before we let these uniparty faggots drag us down.

They don't like him and he doesn't like them.

This dude is going to harness the will of the people to contort every republican politician. Plus he'll pit the parties against each other for leverage.

Politicians on both sides are shitting their pants and spinning for any underhanded trick to take him down, and showing everyone just how rigged the system is.

Let that sink in.

This.

We don't worship the GOP. We hate the left. The proponents of bigger government do not want independent constituents. We'll finish what mein fuhrer started and crush the Bolsheviks.

>intelligent discussion
Good luck finding that here

Burn it all down user.

>It's a he's going to be a commie bernout and complain about Capitalism thread.

>Everyone is in the GOP
die

The current empire must fall so that something better may be built from his ashes. Trump is like one of those weird roman emperors that sped it along.

>intelligent white person

Day of the Rope is coming soon "friend", i'd repent if I were you...

t. Hernando

Sure, I'm open to your best persuasion. So, why should a single white male in his 30s making, say, $75k/year vote Democrat?

If the flaws of the system becomes apparent, if the real elite is exposed, I'd be happy. You are living in a system rotten to the core, it must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

>capitalism has no moral compass
NOTHING DOES. Capitalism is a natural phenomenon that mitigates this fact through competition. Regulation and centralization of power only supports those that couldn't otherwise compete in a free marketplace of ideas, products, services, etc. AKA people with BAD ideas, products and services

Honestly to send a message to both parties that the voters are tired of their bullshit. Trump is as anti-establishment as it gets. Hate from both sides of the aisle. People thought Bernstein was against the system, but he turned around and supported it.

Plus the memes that will spawn if he is elected. Glorious.

>dude Trump sucks because the GOP sucks
>Trump isn't the GOP so he can't accomplish anything

I stand to benefit from Trump because I'm a middle class American who doesn't require welfare

This. beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

Trump is not a republican you god damn little kid.

I don't know how many times Sup Forums has to post proof of CTR and the funding money for the Clinton Foundation to make you fucks go away, but it seems it will never be enough.

The truth is, your average voter might simply ignore most matters, they are highly interested in the economy, or how will I benefit from the govt. it absolutely makes sense, since no one wants to live poorly. That's why many vote democrat, not necessarily because they support liberal ideas or neoliberals.

>>I'm looking for an actual discussion here
Kek good luck pal

Not an argument, you didn't adress a single point. You havnt said why your point is right. You just called him an idoit. People like you can't be reasoned with. When you have a point to what your saying like an adult then you can come back.

I don't like trump because his plan will increase the debt by ten trillion dollars.

>HELLO THEH FELLOW WHAIT FOLKS, I SHO LOVES THE CAPITALISMS, BUT THAH CRACKUH I MEAN TRUMP SHO DUN NO NUTHIN ABOUT THE PREZIDINSEE.

picture related

Your country is going to be flooded with non-whites, your neighbourhood is going to be flooded with non-whites, and America being flooded with non-whites will give faggots free reign to continue flooding Europe with non-whites. Then your country and Europe will be destroyed. If that is your idea of "better for you" then kill yourself.

Trump is the opposite of everything you are saying which is why the globalists and wall street are against him. If Hillary and the democrats are going to be better for working people then why the hell does she have the support of almost the entire financial industry? Voting for trump forces the GOP to change and become a nationalist populist party as opposed to a globalist corporatism party. Trump wont be magic and fix everything but we need to start somewhere and electing trump will pave the way for our policies to be taken seriously in politics.

And what is your moral compass alike?
What is ok in name of capitalism and what is not?
Why are they moral/immoral?

>I don't understand why you guys want Trump to win so much.
>but I've never understood the love for republicans on Sup Forums. It's been proven time and again that their entire agenda is run by the corporate elite.
you answered your own question, pic related.

>complaining about Capitalism
Capitalism in America is not even capitalism anymore, your government and media are all owned buy an elite few and the corruption is rampant. Capitalism works only when the (((businesses))) don't own the govt.

>While the Democrats are also in the pocket of the big corporations, they at least try to mitigate some of this damage.
>Hillary Clinton
bitch please, get your head out of the sand.

>you stand to benefit more from a democrat agenda than a republican one.
sure, you'll get less handouts from Trump, but actually you'll get less tax too his tax plan has everyone paying less and you pay nothing if you earn On top of that, you don't actually believe that Trump is an intelligent person, do you?
You don't actually believe every clickbait article the media makes about Trump, do you? I never understood this argument, if trump was so racist and stupid, why has he never messed up and said something racist? (feel free to use google and prove me wrong) plus, if a "stupid" person can flip 1M into 10B then why don't you?

>I'm looking for an actual discussion here, this isn't a meme post and I'm genuinely not trying to troll.
I didn't really believe this, once bitten twice shy, but you have posted more than once in your thread.