RWBY/RT General #1050: You know what sucks the most about being a hero? Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-miles-birthday-bonanza

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8
World of Remnant: Schnee Dust Company: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e73eaa62-7752-4a52-8b26-5f2d2def9adc/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5t8A0NUCrI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqRHU_ECk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for sith Yang!

BEST SHIP

Delete this

>still no Dove Bronzewing edition
#Justice4DoveBronzewing

>Penny is the only casualty not mentioned in V4 yet

I knew no one in RT actually gave a shit about her, they just wanted to make the audience care.

Maybe open your eyes then we'll talk

The only person in the show who gave a shit was Ruby, and she's part of the team formed out of Pyrrha's death so they won't focus on the robot so much. Besides, at some point we'll get Penny 2.0

BEST GIRL

What do we even know about Dust other than Red=Fire?

I'm Zedong,
Call me a gay and I'll say you're wrong!
I'm Zedong,
I swear I'm not gay I only want dong!

Does Ruby care that Pyrrha died? She has said, done or shown nothing. It's because she's a static protagonist.

Does Ren and Nora cared that Pyrrha died? Ren even said that "We're helping Ruby with her objective." It's like they are only going with Ruby to help her, not because they want to avenge Pyrrha.

What are you, gay?

If Glynda's Semblance is Telekinesis then what the fuck is this shit?

That's supposed to be a "cool special Semblance effect" like with Ruby's rose petals, or when she splits into three and reforms behind an enemy.

Also that's from the first episode of volume 1. Things were very messy back then.

> Does Ruby care that Pyrrha died?
Um, yes. Seeing Pyrrha die provoked an extreme reaction in Ruby.

The only person allowed to develop and get screentime from Pyrrha's death is Jaune, the main character

Ice = white
Electric = blue
Gravity = black and or purple depending
There are probably some other types I'm missing

But in volume 4 it's like Pyrrha never even existed.

Cool semblance effect like suggests, or using Dust to recreate Weiss' glyphs
Personally I think its just flat out magic, which also explains how Glynda can somehow reseal an entire street or rebuild a house by waving her wand at it. The Illuminozi would be more than arrogant enough to learn how to use magic while keeping it secret

Ruby, Jaune, Ren and Nora did probably talk a lot about Pyrrha and bonded... during the 6-8 month long time skip of course. There was no need for us to see any of that.

That's not Nuts and Dolts

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

Keep this thread going you faunus fuckers

Except Ice isn't white. Wind is. Amber has a White crystal on the bottom of her staff that she uses to create Wind. mercury, being based on Mercury, must also use Wind and his bullets are white too. White uses White dust to counter Flynt's weapon using Wind. But Green is apparently Wind according to WoR. Why haven't you accepted that M&K have no idea what they're doing?

I only want Blake

Would he survive on Remnant ?

TIME FOR PENNY THEN

DR. SCHNEE I'M ATLAS

No, he would lose to Sun

>I AM the council

>Monochrome

Wait there's to this comic?

Adam Taurus why does he wear a mask ?

humens treated faunus like monsters so they made plastic masks to reflect that

Yeah, Jaune has gone through more character growth than all of RWBY combined.

If I pull it off will he die?

It would be vary disappointing

Where are his horns?

Weiss a best, all other girls except the Rube a meh.

I like Weiss

>Salem a best

Prefer her casual look myself

Sun needs to keep his nasty faunus self away from best boy

It's eh....
I'd rather have platonic Ruby,Roman and Neo

>It's a WoR week

>It's a they release a episode of RWBY on a holiday week

THICC

10/10 would massage her thighs and rub my face in her stomach.

ded thred

>THICC

What if 2003 Clone Wars Grievous was in a master/apprentice relationship with Penny? youtube.com/watch?v=X5t8A0NUCrI

Know the difference between poison and venom kids!

What a QT.

This was such a great series of shows.

I kind of want Jaune to do this to RNJR
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqRHU_ECk4

But Jaune likes them small

Maybe that's the problem? Ruby isn't DFC enough for him now she's grown up?

Arkos is best ship!

>Why does Jaune look like he knows Pyrrha is about to molest him?

Because she is

Its not molesting, its just a Nikos tradition for training someone outside the family.

>It's not rape, it's human tradition!

>it's the twist episode

Isn't Nora the strongest out of Juan Ruby Ling and her?

Of course. She carries the team.

Physically, yes. I assume the reason she's afraid to get in a relationship with Ren is because she'd crush him snu-snu style.

Why haven't we gotten any lewd texts with him and all of the atlas female students

Dammit, I don't have it but there's a greentext story about that

Weiss time?

>Dan's twitter has been hacked

It's really not which is one hell of a feat considering it actually has some support in canon.

Come six months time what are they going to talk about? Pyrrha's condescending "Oh Jaune that's so cute" is going to get old fast.

Then why couldn't she make a dent in scorpion-man, even powered up?

>Weiss re-experiences the assassination of her uncle

to show off the power of the villains and how out of their league they are!

Because he's a higher level than JNRR.

But Nora is potentially infinitely powerful.

How are they supposed to level up from here? Juan already just straight up sucks.

We have no idea how powerful a single bullet can make her, its hard to gauge how it scales
Plus later on in the fight you can see Tyrian blocking her hammer by coiling his tail to take the shock, I guess he did something similar the first time and we just couldn't see

His Aura is Bigger

Qrow easily blocked his stinger. If Tyrian can easily block a empowered strike from Nora, then Qrow is way stronger than Tyrian.

Qrow is gonna lose somehow, I just know it.

Have you never watched shonen anime? They do this all the time, and it never works well.
>It made his account less strange

>training your aura for years to withstand the crushing force of a tiny hyperactive girl's lust
That's priorities.

Nah, he won't win but he won't lose. Tyrian is going to realize Qrow is an actual threat, break the attack off and start planning for another attack later on