Can we discuss manhua or manhwa here?

Can we discuss manhua or manhwa here?

for me it is okay.

Yes

I've seen it discussed here fine, though a thread asking with no actual content is stupid.

No idea, maybe. You definitely can discuss it on Sup Forums though, regardless of what the shitposters that will spam your thread say.

It usually goes to Sup Forums, but good luck finding someone willing to discuss it on either board.

Depends on the comic. We used to have The Breaker threads (and way before that, Veritas) threads on Sup Forums that went into 200+ posts
We had a decent Feng Shen Ji thread when that ended. as far as webtoons go, we had a Tower of God thread last month that went on for 2 days. I guess what I'm saying is that there needs to be a substantial amount of people reading it on Sup Forums for a thread to make it past the weeaboo shitposters, but it can happen.

On a tangential note, read the korean webcomic Annarasumanara (27 chapters long). Only korean comic that I can actually claim is good, and not just a guilty pleasure. Breaker part 1 was okay, I guess, if you dig generic martial arts stories. Which I do.

I really liked Tower of God when it started out and the set-up seemed amazing, but it kind of trainwrecked for me post-timeskip.

Ditto. Part one, particularly the second half was really good, and made it seem like the series had so much potential.

The second part didn't lose me immediately, but I stopped reading it sometime after the whole Thorn thing. I think it's just a matter of pacing.

>On a tangential note, read the korean webcomic Annarasumanara
Hey, I'd recommend reading some other stuff by the same guy. Afterschool War Activities and God of Bath come to mind.

I,d heard of afterschool war activities, didn't realise it was by the same author. Guess I'll check it out then. What the fuck is God of Bath about though? That's a hell of a strange name, even by korean webtoon standards

Fucking same. It went from my favorite to crap so fast. I'm genuinely upset at how badly an inexperienced comic maker could have such a great start and completely ruin it so quickly.

Only one I've ever read was Priest because it had a bit of a following going around 2003 and I was curious. It was pretty poor though.

Other than that I've got some Chinese King of Fighters comics a friend from Hong Kong gave me. The art is really nice can't read a word of it though.

That's mostly Sup Forums territory.
But anyway.
SUN-KEN-ROCK BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST.

The only answer that's 100% correct and is consistent with moderation policies at length is: it depends on how the mods feel about it that day.
You'd see manhua/manhwa threads hit bump limit on Sup Forums and other get deleted in minutes, same here.

>You'd see manhua/manhwa threads hit bump limit on Sup Forums and other get deleted in minutes
In my experience, they get deleted when shitposting Sup Forumsnons turn them into dubs threads.

they should do a comic board that takes all comics and manga and one board for cartoons/anime.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums wouldn't mix.

It would fix a lot of the cancer in Sup Forums. Either that, or just delete Sup Forums and bring it back in 2 or 3 years.

It's about a guy who scrubs dead skin from people in a Korean bathhouse. He got the job because there were loan sharks after him. It was paid off by the bath house but he has to repay the debt by working there. Still the story is more about finding your way and place in life.

If you think that's weird the author also wrote a story about guy with a fetish with swinsuits who gets caught peeping in the girls locker room and is forced crossdress and join a girls water polo team by a strange gym teacher.

It should be one board for anime, one board for non japanese animation, and one board for sequential art.

We've had this discussion on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums for years though, and it'll clearly never come to pass.

>If you think that's weird the author also wrote a story about guy with a fetish with swinsuits who gets caught peeping in the girls locker room and is forced crossdress and join a girls water polo team by a strange gym teacher.

that actually sounds far more typical of asian comics

>and it'll clearly never come to pass.
Obviously, that would mean someone actually gave a fuck about this dead board. Moot clearly never did, and neither does the jap currently running the site.