Can the NFL charity status be challenged for political statements?

With all these nig nogs taking the knee and sitting and whatever during the national anthem, how are they not making a political statement?

I was under the impression that charities cannot be politically active, how are these nogs not violating that?

can a shart lawyer bro weigh in on my reasoning?

>inb4 tism
like youre any different

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2015/4/28/8508905/nfl-tax-exempt-nonprofit-roger-goodell-salary
sports.yahoo.com/news/advertisers-nfl-players-clean-act-040002466.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, the NFL is a fucking charity!?

yeah, they dont pay taxes but they do get the cucks down in shartsville to pay to build the stadiums so that they can play in.

its pretty jejs when you think about it

>they dont pay taxes

?????

Any murkins want to weigh in on this?

NFL > CFL

Hand egg is garbage no matter what nation plays it. But do they seriously not pay any tax despite being a billion dollar...industry?

All 32 teams pay taxes individually.

Oh ok. But the big sort of main company doesn't?

So what happens to all that money from superbowl commercials?

The NFL just started paying taxes since they were unable to claim to be a charity anymore.

sbnation.com/2015/4/28/8508905/nfl-tax-exempt-nonprofit-roger-goodell-salary

The NFL itself WAS indeed tax-exempt, from 1942 to 2015. N-now it p-pays ta-taxes, s-so everything's right now, Guise?
Guise?

>
lol where's yr freedom of speech now, you fucking cuck

Of course if you really want to watch the NFL shit their pants over the nigger protests...

Start boycotting their advertisers. If major advertisers start running away then the NFL will take those commie niggers out and lynch them.

Wouldn't you need like tens of millions of people to do that in order to make a difference?

>fucking with niggers money
>called a cuck

dont you have some khakis to soil?

It just took one nigger to start it so probably one real American could stop it.

Not if you play these turds' game against them. Which is to say, mob rule. Make a social media campaign, make it look like a lot of people give a shit (even though/if they really don't) and turn up the pressure. Between losing customers and potentially weeks of bad publicity, they'll fold.

Oh I get it now, Its just due to how all of it is structured. But hearing that "the NFL is tax exempt" sounds pretty shocking

So a grassroots boycott movement will force a bunch of fortune 500 companies not to advertise with the most popular sport in the country? Really delusional.

My guess would be that it wouldn't get to that point. The companies/advertisers would pressure the NFL to take a stand against behavior it deems harmful to their brand.

The CEOs and the boards of those companies will act long before any movements get started. They pay a fortune for advertising and they hate those anti-American bastards just like everyone else. They will not tolerate any "problems"...

Then the NFL says "fuck you advertise with someone else" some other big brand will fill the gap. Truth is that they need the players, and if they come down on them then other players will go " dey cumin down on da black men, fuk dis".

Honestly, who cares, you should have known Blacks will never be loyal to this country before this and I'm not jumping for joy over the ZOG.

>implying this will ever work in the current year
Its called DVR bro. I haven't watched a full ad during an NFL game since 18-1.

This is older but just the same game...

Advertisers To NFL And Its Players: Clean Up Your Act. Or Else...

sports.yahoo.com/news/advertisers-nfl-players-clean-act-040002466.html