If the simspons was in it's prime time today, Sup Forums would called it reddit tier

If the simspons was in it's prime time today, Sup Forums would called it reddit tier.
Hey look! Christianity is corrupt!

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
clyp.it/fu2h4hk3
clyp.it/ypiget4m
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSkuAoubdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sneed

This

Buddhism is so woke. I love how this show embraces same sex relationships.

Sneed

epic

Wow, what a thought provoking thread
This topic surely call for deeper contemplation
Truly, you have made me think, op

>No it's not, it's apt.
>APT!
Great line. Still overall a season showcasing the decline of greatness, they are well passed the golden era by this episode.

If the Simpsons was in its prime, reddit would be sucking its cock nonstop, so it WOULD be reddit-tier

sned

Prime Simpsons always felt like it was taking a dump on organized christianity and the type of people who use it as a social club or small town oligarchy. It never went for the actual devout. Even Flanders, while presented in a comedic matter, is a good person at heart with a happy family.

This falls apart after the good seasons though. All bets are off after that point.

Chuck

based sneed poster

hmmm.... wow... really made me think about my whole exitence.....

Is that strange? During their prime in the 90's the relevant topics were different and bashing Christianity was edgy back then. Doing the same at this point would be to beat a dead horse.

(Formerly Chuck's)

From what I remember the early seasons of Simpsons was respectful towards Christianity and portrayed it in a positive light. I'm sure the later seasons shit on it like edgy teenagers but back in the day when Simpsons was based that was not the case.

You're not taking into account the political climate. Also it's mainstream to trash on Christianity now.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

the whole construction of both miss lovejoy and ned flanders works around the different ways christians act like hypocritic cunts or gullible idiots, what the fuck are you talking about?

>it's mainstream to trash on Christianity now
>gay marriage is still something banned in most states and countries all over the western world
>same with abortions
>BY GOLLY ITS ANOTHER CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION!

shut your entitled privileged ignorant shitmouth, kid

reminder that the anti-sneed man is a keit-ai poster from Sup Forums

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Sneed is the most forced cringe meme on this board

SNEED FINDS A SEED!

Luluco Finds a Way

clyp.it/fu2h4hk3
clyp.it/ypiget4m
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSkuAoubdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

you mean a a few neckfats from Sup Forums would throw a shit fit while the rest would enjoy quality television

much like it is nowadays

It makes me chuckle whenever I snee these two labeled and Chuck and Sneed when neither is either.

The fat guy is Chuck. The other guy is Sneed.

Um, the Simpsons IS in its prime today, Sneedie.

>in its prime today
>sneed meme came from a 1999 episode

Dalai Lama says he is OK with same sex relationships, but not gay sex.
Although there isn't like one unified or standard Buddhist sect.

i dont get why Sup Forums doesnt like reddit. its a great place for lots of helpful information about many things. are they just mad reddit took its place in the influence of internet culture?

Well it always was. They only target low hanging fruit, Bart and Lisa are Mary sues, Homer is Flanderized by season 2, liberal anti nuclear power propaganda, muh vegan buddhist super smart little girl, stupid tv dad. People only like it because of nostalgia and how much it influenced. If it came out after south park and family guy nobody would care about it. Only season 1 is any good because of the realistic family dynamic they were going for but mean homer triggered them so they made him a stupod wailing pussy.

>t. I discovered Sup Forumschan a year ago after a lenghty stay in r/the_donald
fuck off

Those counter points. Simpsons cucks are the worst, they think their shitty show is infallible. I'm glad based sneedposters shut down all conversation.

Sup Forums doesn't like reddit because it is a completely polar opposite approach to internet discussion and content creation.

The entire point of Sup Forums is its anonymity, and lack of consistent identity. Who you are is meant to be irrelevant. This is also why hating tripfags is so ingrained in the sites culture.

Reddit is the opposite, with upvotes and popularity contest tier ratings of posts prioritizing what is seen. On Sup Forums its a simple system where posts bump threads, its not about how well liked your content is.

Both of these sites cater to a completely different mindset on how the internet is meant to be used.