"I like be obsessed with an election that is happening in another country in which its outcome would never have any...

>"I like be obsessed with an election that is happening in another country in which its outcome would never have any impact whatsoever on my own life or country."

america is the entire world's older brother whether you like it or not, our decisions affect the entire world because neocons and globalists insist on a global police force known as our military

check the flag before you post

It will literally shape 21st century.

>living in pre Constantinople and saying you don't care about the Roman senate.

You're joking me aren't you leaf

>thrown into the garbage bin by society
>create epin menes and shape history

This. At least you'll get an indication as to whether you'll get a laugh or just leave angry.

Australia is like tzeench, confusing everyone and providing good banter.
Canada is all korhn. In the sense that we make others angry.

Next topic. Op's a faggot (as usual). Go kill yourself.

The u.s affects everybody whether you like it or not, and their politics are alot more interesting and quite funny at times

You're delusional if you think Americas election doesn't affect us.

Actually, it very much does. Much of the Western youth is so Americanized that whatever happens there, will sooner or later land here as well. Never had problems with SJW liberals and other shits until Americans made them popular.

I for one would like to see Trump win the election, NATO talks would get a lot more interesting after that. Plus, it would go on to show the smaller countries that you can defeat the establishment.

>it is a warhammer 40k analogy

>i think politicians actually have a meaningful affect on my life

this should be the case but the way the current token nigger is behaving this isn't anymore

Hello Eh-zantium, how is proconsul Trudeau these days? We hear so little from the north of late.

>implying fedora tippers think that

The funny thing is that as an American, this election will affect my life much less than people halfway around the world in shitholes disconnected from the modern world.

American foreign policy affects the whole world, and US president has a lot ofinfluence on foreign policy

>fedora memes
>current year

man I'm having 2013 flashbacks

No one cares about Canadian elections though so what's your point.

>the supreme court doesn't affect our lives
>one bullshit court case turned America into a desegregated country

Our whole country in a nutshell. The American elections are more important to us than the Canadian elections.

>that gif

Also, the world will be assblasted no matter who ascends the imperial throne. I can't stress about it. I'm not a richfag so I have no power anyway.

You see, mr. user, it's a lot more fun to watch american politics because it doesn't matter at all, in comparison to our politics, which sends me into fits of fury.

And American politics are like the Superbowl. If you like politics, this is what you should be watching. American elections are the height of excess, like everything they do.

So shut the fuck up retard OP. Get in the box.

>1 post by this ID
>Canadian Flag

Enjoy your 300+ replies

Truth brother. Canadians genuinely more interested in this election then last year's, hence LE DUDE WEED Selfie PM we have

It was a series of cases, but people only ever remember Brown v. Board and sometimes Loving v. Virginia.

I wonder who will replace Scalia? At this point p. sure Obama would rescind his Garland nomination just to be a troll

Hey, Trudeau is us not fucking up it. He is awful of course, but Thomas Mulcair would be everything he is but a million times worse.

Which case are you referring to?

Tell this to that faggot leaf who always sucks Obama's dick then.

>Not worrying about the leader of one of the most powerful nations

>Hey, Trudeau is us not fucking up it
>leaf too high to type us not fucking it up right
>he thinks selling the entire fucking gold reserves of canada was a good idea
Haha pass the kush "brudda" XDDD

I don't partake in any form of recreational drugs. I just must have dyslexia or whatever. I'm always putting words in the wrong order. Maybe I'm Yoda.

And I didn't say Trudeau was smart, I said out of the candidates, he was better than the others.