Hillary "Recovering Nicely"

Sup Forums BTFO

You people all thought she was going to withdraw. Get over it and get used to saying Madame President.

cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health-2016-election/index.html

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs331/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((CNN)))

FPBP

>Get over it and get used to saying Madame President.

Not gonna happen

that's why she cancelled her california trip

>Cuck News Network

Kek

Man, they called all hands on deck for this round, didn't they, my shilling CTR friend?

Thanks Jose

#ImWithHearse

Aren't normies pissed at all?
>don't question Hillary's obviously terrible health you sexist pieces of shit, she is perfectly healthy!!!
>nope
>ignore what we said previously, she has now recovered though, and is perfectly healthy!!!

i think everyone's more worried about having a lying psychotic murder in the white-house then a woman.

GET WELL HILLARY!
#GODBLESS

Getting called an asshole by Sarah Silverman

I feel like I just won a major award!

"rehydrated"

10/10 bants, my good aussie!

cute you think the pneumonia is not just a side effect of underlying condition...... sad but cute

Just watch the videos they show on CNN. They all cut away before she's being dragged into the van, or have the focus taken away from them and on some talking head who takes up a larger part of the screen. The normies see people making a big deal out of nothing

That pic

Obviously the pressure of the whole campaign is pressing down hard on her already obviously serious medical concerns.

Imagine how she may buckle in the live debates. I bet she'll somehow finagle it so that the debates are sitting down.

normies mostly get their info from social media, not MSM

Alex Jones has a much bigger and younger audience than CNN

Everytime i've had pneumonia it's knocked me off my feet for a week and one time hospitalised me for a month (complications and antibiotic resistance).
I may not agree with Hillary but as a christian I hope she gets better. If she is to lose then it should be fair not because she's ill.

Oh yeah. Someone tweet at that hack and ask her if she still thinks that.

If you have 'pneumonia' what the hell are you doing getting so close to someone's kid.

That's super dangerous for little ones.

F
Poor little kiddo.

she really looks like shit

Meanwhile in France, medias are saying it was "pneumonia"

She needs to drop the fuck out, stop playing games with the presidency

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Not rehydrated

Reanimated

>Man, they called all hands on deck for this round,

yup, even coordinated the Shrikli nonsense to distract us from calling her dead

Yeah CNN is CNN, but did other news networks show the clip?

Thank god. We don't want her to withdraw. Shes already exposed, and she will have a 100% of losing because of it. If they replace her now, that might not be the case.

Shut up New Jersey

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

she has pneumonia

>can't stand up
>just dehydrated guys

I hope she gets better so she can rot in jail where she belongs.

I hope she lives forever.

Man I don't want her to be president but puenomia really really sucks. I hope she recovers

Slightly Uncommon flag.

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

Jersey probably has the highest Sup Forums posters of any country. Well unless there are just a handful that post a ridiculous amount.

*Sup Forums posters per capita

yes, we know its aspiration pneumonia
#1 killer of Parkinson's patients
its non infectious

instead of a bacteria or virus, its a dying nervous system losing control over the reflex that keeps food from entering the windpipe

We're a very right wing country with a large amount of trust fund shitposters.
The amount of posts per capita we achieve is huge.
If someone has the image of posts by country just on number we outpost China. (But they needed passes)

Problem is she was always subconsciously fighting the "Is a woman strong enough to serve?" concern, and now she's just a little old lady who faints in the sun. Or a sick dying granny who needs respite. Subconsciously she's seen as weak, and no saline drip and antibiotics course will fix that in voters' minds.

Guys come on we all know allergies causes people to lose control of their legs

I'm nearly convinced it's Parkinson's too

>Absolutely fine
>Cancels fundraiser in cali

Pick one.

So we went from
>denying that she was ill
to
>recovering nicely

there is a part in the middle where she has a seisure on stage that you are forgetting

Who the fuck watches CNN? Nobody watches TV except cripples and people who can't find the remote. It's all online streaming.

The normies are catching on

Guys go home. The Clinton News Network and her doctor, who she pays, says she's fine.

I heard on the radio earlier that it was pneumonia. Is that really something you just get over in a day?

>jews

>Dr Lisa

that's all I had to fucking read

>The Clinton News Network and her doctor, who she pays, says she's fine
>her doctor, who she pays, says she's fine

That's actually interesting. Under HIPPA, her Doctor is not allowed to say anything about her health, unless given permission by the patient. If the Doctor has permission, why not just open the records for inspection?

Is this really her supervising physician, or just a "Doctor" hired to act as a spokesman?

>Thanks for cucking the record :^)

*Recovering nicely*

She has been her personal physician for a long time, so she plays ball

Will Americans actually believe this? It baffles me how anyone can trust the (((Mainstream media))) in the U.S. anymore, she health is fucked and we're probably only scratching the surface now, just like with the DNC leaks and just like with the emails fucking hell

D-don't worry guys, she'll be back on the race soon!

The same doctor who tried to tell us her coughing fits were merely allergies says she's recovering nicely, and we're supposed to all take her word for it?

I'm sure she has Hillary's permission to say good things about her health at any point in time.

you gotta be a retard or a shill to take a politician's personal doctor at face value

It seems fishy as hell, no matter how biased people in this sub are towards Hillary.
It took 8 hours to get a statement released from the campaign doctor even though she was "diagnosed with pneumonia" on Friday?
Why was she wearing anti-seizure glasses?
And apparently she was diagnosed with pneumonia (a serious issue, especially at her age)....yet she went to the event today? Why did she go around hugging kids all day, why isn't she hospitalized or resting? Why was she able to go around all day the previous day when anyone who has ever had pneumonia is completely drained and in bed?
And what happened with the lie that she "just overheated", even though it was a 75F day and nobody else was in any way having problem with heat? Why didn't she overheat in the previous days, when it was way hotter? Why wasn't she sweating at all just moments before fainting in the pictures?
Why was she completely gone out cold like a rag doll, and had to be dragged unconscious, and what was that metal thing that fell down her leg? Do they seriously expect people to believe she was just "dehydrated and overheated", after previously lying that her other mental lapses and bizzare behavior were due to "allergies"?
Why did even CNN's Doctor Gupta express skepticism since it doesn't add up at all, when we know that CNN is insanely biased towards Hillary?
There is no way that can be spun as not being terrible optics for Hillary. Not that the record won't be corrected in the replies below, this is /r/politics after all.
Edit: Right on cue. To the guy below trying to correct the "incorrect impression", trying to claim that pneumonia cannot be transmitted:
Pneumonia can be spread in a number of ways. The viruses and bacteria that are commonly found in a child's nose or throat, can infect the lungs if they are inhaled. They may also spread via air-borne droplets from a cough or sneeze.
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs331/en/

>Post yfw she actually dies

Local NBC station in Philadelphia played the whole clip, including being dragged into the van. The newscaster said very non chalantly "She had to cancel her California trip but should be fine in a few days" as if it was nothing serious.

It's all damage control.

She could be in her deathbed being read her last rites and they would claim "she's recovering nicely."

>recovering nicely in the span of a day
>pneumonia

The van floor was just too comfy.

>then
Looks like CTR is starting to outsource to India. I wouldn't mind a bunch of disingenuous, unhinged crows in the white house.

>pneumonia
>usually happens after a flue virus
>never had flue recently
>coughing for month
>coughing out frogs
>doctors never noticed anything
>still can walk
>implying

just in time for the debates.

>the election must go on

>just in time for the debates.

Lol no. Debates are in two weeks. Enough time to recover.

Nobody wants her to withdraw. Somebody needs to occupy the Democratic Party's space on the ticket and who better than a half-corpse?

Umn nope. Alex Jones is a radio host. He will never reach the same audience as a national news network with the fonds CNN has. No matter how much you wish it user.

if it's as complicated as hers it takes at least three weeks just to be able to function better and take small walks

>Hillary "Recovering Nicely"

>Enough time to recover
From parkinson's? Do you honestly think she has pneumonia?

>From parkinson's?
>Do you honestly think she has pneumonia?

Why not both?

Fair enough.

>Get over it and get used to saying Madame President.

This. The way she selflessly devotes herself to the campaign whilst suffering from such a debilitating condition is a testament to her indomitable will and love for her country. She must prevent it from falling into the hands of that hateful bigot Trump at all costs.

SCREENCAP THIS!

The media will try to shift focus away from Hillary by instead talking about the actions of her Secret Service detail head.
They will focus on whether or not he breached protocol when he left her side to open the door!
I REPEAT, the media will focus on minutia and create a false debate around her SS detail head, even calling in "experts" to weigh in rather than focusing on the fact that a woman running for president cannot walk 4 steps after sitting and listening to people speak.

This will all revolve around her SS in a day or two.

Screencap it, niggers.

Internal polls are terrible.

She has been" recovering nicely" for almost a year... Hasn't she been in hiding and sleeping most of her campaign? Every time she comes out of hiding, people notice she's falling apart... These "allergy" "over-heated" "pneumonia" narratives are BS and everyone knows it... she has an underling condition she is keeping secret, and we have a right to know.

How wonderful.

Now that she's in good health i can vote for her come this November.

Redehydration Pepe in bound. Praise Kek. Trump will win.

shrek checked

>lifeless body gets dragged into van
>CNN: "Hillary not feeling well"

>now
>CNN: Hillary is recovering nicely

She's practically dead guys.
If she somehow gets POTUS, the left will be worshiping a corpse akin to WH40K, minus the super powers. Get your WAAAAGH ready bruvs

Gonna be like Lenin, keeping her body in a glass box in DC.

You have no idea how little people give a shit about CNN in the US. It sounds crazy but what he said is literally true.

HAIL KEK

WTF I AM NOW A HILLSHILL!