Will we ever get another Star War with white male lead roles...

Will we ever get another Star War with white male lead roles? Specifically new characters not prequels about dead characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-cheated-millions-at-china-box-office-mpaa-audit-finds-report-1045150
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>White male
Why would kino makers cater to a dying endangered mass murdering race?

>star wars
>kino
Kys

Will we ever get a Star Wars with a main character who has green eyes though? Cause I can only watch movies with green eye protags since those are the colour of my eyes. Us green eyes, we're a team all over the world. Since I have green eyes, anyone else who does must think i'm BASED and agree with me, otherwise they're a traitorous subhuman who desperately wants to see the end of the glorious green eyed race

Finn is the best character I love BBC in white women too

you think about big black dicks a lot?

Lol.
This is a good post

For a hundred years there's been a conspiracy of jewish plutocrats against green eyed people

Isn't this the same argument Finn used to say why Star Wars and next Lord of the Dings needs to have black leads?

This. China and the foreign box office are on the verge of overtaking hollywood. Why cater to a dying demographic?

If you have to ask..

Oscar Isaacs is white.

>Isaac
>white

Are you sure user? (((Something))) seems off.

Green eyes are GOODER than regular eye color variants

I see.

What a surprise

>>>reddit

>guys, race is just as irrelevant as eye colour :)
Literally most fucking stupid argument on racism, my mom used to say this to me when I was little and look how I grew up

>look how I grew up
But you didn't grow up at all

this place has been a subreddit for years

Race is only "relevant" in the modern age as a social idea, user. Scientifically, knowing what we know about DNA, knowing that humans are an extremely varied species at a genomic level with literally hundreds millions of extreme genomic variations in DNA possible within "race categories", "races" as groupings of humans can only serve as the most vague, broad categorisations of human beings, to the point that they are essentially useless. Race hasn't been "relevant" in that sense the eyes of the educated populace for decades.

Wow so funny what sub did you get that joke from

use whatever term you like, jackie chan and shaquille o'neal are very different in many significant ways and there must be ways to classify this

i don't know why people like you choose to be so disingenuous on a place like this lmao

>caring about star wars

lmfao

>This. China and the foreign box office are on the verge of overtaking hollywood. Why cater to a dying demographic?

Because Chinese people hate blacks more than whites do.

>there must be ways to classify this

What? Yes, there are. Like I just said, genomics give us an incredibly clear understanding of a human beings DNA. Can you read?

>IQ and race theory in one image

Wow, it's like a moron's buffet. Sure you don't want to add their starsigns into the mix too? Maybe some numerology? Jesus christ lmfao

That has nothing to do with the premise of this thread

Yes, next decade once everyone has grown weary of social justice. This is cyclical, look at the change in culture from the beginning of the '90s to the end.

>IQ is equated with star signs and numerology
>it has no correlation with race

>Goldstein
every. single. time.

Race has almost no correlation with anything. Are you a bit simple? You realise you're talking about scientific theories which haven't been talked about seriously for decades, right? You may as well say IQ and the four humours are correlated.

Hollywood won't survive for more than a decade anyway.
And the current crop of producers and directors are too pozed to produce anything different.

>says some incel who gets all his opinions from r/thedonald and various youtube channels

you are such a fucking cuck oh my god

>admitting you go on reddit
>acting like your any different than what you just commented

I wonder what would happen if a scientist proposed a study on racial IQ differences -- or racial differences, in general.

Just how much funding would it get, you figure?

such a cuck

>admitting you go on reddit
where did I do that? And how am I acting different? I'm acting like myself. I know thats a novel concept to a virgin whose entire personality is based off a handful of online e-celebs

That's a thought provoking question. One also wonders how much funding a study on the potential flatness of the earth would get? I doubt we'll have those answers any time soon, due to (((the people making sure I have no scientific basis for my ideology)))

commanding Kennedy and Disney .... no

I'm sorry, must have struck a chord with you. Did some eceleb hurt your feelings or something? Is that why your so mad and infatuated with them

why would that need funding? Aptitude exams are carried out all the time, all over the world. There is an abundance of data freely available for you to compare should you wish. So user, when you make you're prejudiced discovery, get back to us

Not while whatsherface kennedy controls this franchise

You are going to get a bunch of mary sues and ugly niggers, and you are going to like it

Nah I'm not mad at them, but I admit I get a little bit mad when their simpleton viewers come out in droves with big mouths and little to no actual information

One of those isn't white.

Chinks don't hand over the box office takings though.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-cheated-millions-at-china-box-office-mpaa-audit-finds-report-1045150

And they lie about audience attendance.

>Why cater to a dying demographic?

Because it's the only one that actually goes to see movies on the reg when they aren't full of ugly gooks and niggers. All the other demographics won't support the industry if white males aged 18 - 56 suddenly stop seeing movies.

reminder the reason all agency of the white male ceased to exist over the last 50 years is because of all the vicarious wish fulfillment granted by white male protagonists.

You're right, so explain to me how the continent of Africa still has people in mud huts and tribes while Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and most of Australia have societies, modern medicine, transportation, etc.

This is a chinese lie. I like some chinese people but 300 million peasants don't have an IQ over 90.

Are you dense or are you seriously saying europr doesnt have backwater people living by traditional means? Are you seriously saying that asia, fucking asia, doesnt have people who still live in huts? Jesus top kek get outside user.

Kill niggers
Kill fags
Kill kikes
Kill millennials

Clearly you're the idiot because you have no argument for why Africa is so behind in everything. I didn't even say anything about black people, just the the continent of Africa. Explain yourself user.

Fellow green eyed master race reporting

>a movie universe that spans all different species of aliens on different planets
But I need to make sure the glorious white human race is protected.

We will never get another Star Wars...

Nonsense. Star Wars: The Last Jedi®, the sequel to the critically acclaimed The Force Awakens®, arrives in theaters this December. Presale tickets go on sale October 9.

See you on December 15, user, and may the Force® be with you!

Im the idiot because Im not making a giant blanket statement about an ebtire continent? Ya got me user. So please explaib to me how this is purely based on race and not due these things: the natural resources available within the climate and the population density among tribes. The communal nature of such tribes which restricted trade based on the biome being able to support so many humans living in an area before drying up. The invasion and destruction of the natural development of societies through foreign means which then create a larger schism between tribes as well as introducing weapons that would create greater instability.

No no please mr. Scholar tell me about how all this is race and how africa totally isnt full of multiple cultures. Please just go ahead and drop that knowledge bomb that'll simplify years of cultural and environmental degradation as skin color. Please just wash away all athropological studies of geology by saying it was just skin color and iq. Top kek

I love you.

It will be a Sith movie with a villain protagonist.