Has something changed in Europe? I haven't heard of any major bombings or happenings in a while now...

Has something changed in Europe? I haven't heard of any major bombings or happenings in a while now. It seemed like just a couple of months there were happenings every week.

hajis have been deported. all is well.
fuck the usa.

Hillary is too busy dying to organize terrorist attacks.

It's not yet october. No need to worry just yet good sir.

Winter is coming. Sandniggers cant operate when the temperature drops below +30 Celcius.

French guys stopped some mudslimes planning to blow up gas tanks and cars in Notre Dame Cathedral vicinity and few other places (1 pack of evil sandniggers - 4 cunts and 15 YO kiddo who have been diagnosed as insane)
Go France! Even now there is hope for a man!

this. Winter Chan is good ally.

The caliphate has been established no need to bomb anymore alhamdumdillulah

>The caliphate is some Africans sitting in town and city centers using their phones

Impressive

Literally living, eating and breeding off of your tax money.

Their (((handlers))) are clamping down, can't be giving Trump talking points now....

>after the election, they will release their pent-up sexual energy

Yeah, 9/11 came and went without brussels airport getting physically re-arranged inside out and upside down, again.. Dissapoint in ISIS. I WAS PROMISED AN EUROPE DROWNING IN BLOOD.

Oh wow, i specifically predicted notre dame and cathedrals in general as targets. I thought i was vindicated after the cologne firworks attacks, but that was judt fun and games, Notre Dame is the grand enchillada

I don't pay taxes here

I doubt they are breeding at all

Cant play into Trumps narrative with elections this close can we now , but once they're over , lets just say things will get heated here in Europe

>DESIGNATED
>REFUGEE
>DATING APPS

Y'all niggers said the same thing last year and nothing happened. Europe is dead

Kek is focusing on Hillary
He is in the spirit realm battleing Moloch who is trying to defend her.
Kek will triumph

The Ramadan Bombathon came to a close.

>Europe is dead

There is no country in europe with a less % of whites in the population than the united states has ,not even the most progressive.
Meme all you want , facts are facts.

>we both are
You live closer to Turkey than I do to Southern California to be fair.

US still has white strongholds, and we have Muh Guns.

95% of jihad is soft jihad.

It costs significantly less to smuggle people through the macedonia-serbia than bulgaria-romania since they're poorer countries and thus...spend less on border defense .

We're also not in schengen so they have to id themselves at borders . Most of them don't want to end up in serbia ,hungary or even austria , they target for germany or sweden.

That's why migrants avoid romania , it's a dead end .

If it makes you feel any better , memes aside about >muh who's who , the native romanian population is declining while the gypsy population is on the rise

((("""white""")))