BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON IN CRITICAL CONDITION AT NEW YORK -PRESBYTERIAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF COLUMBIA AND CORNELL

BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON IN CRITICAL CONDITION AT NEW YORK -PRESBYTERIAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF COLUMBIA AND CORNELL

STATEMENT FROM CLINTON CAMP DUE SHORTLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I call bullshit

I wish this was real.

Is CNN Sup Forums's go-to news network or something?

I find that pretty ironic for obvious reasons.

op is a faggot

/thread

you're so new

don't post yet, lurk more

#ImWithHearse

same faggot tried posting in a earlier thread with the exact fucking image, then a later reply was some bogus CNN link and a third reply stating something along the lines of "ITS TRUE, LINK HAS BEEN PULLED DOWN"

Hide and move on boys

It was so bad the first time the past is stale already

Make me.

Link, nigger!

I pray for her death when I come

KEK!

If (user.postNumber.isTrips())
Then
{
OP_is_not_lying = true;
}

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

Reminder if she actually dies Trump may lose the election to bullshit legal gymnastics that replaces Hillary with a competent candidate

Greenberg 14th South wing

While (!(user.postNumber.isTrips())){
userIsAFag = true;
}

it's too late it would have to be cain only and everyone hates that fucking cuck

nice source fagtard

>it's too late

Says who?

ain't that the truth

MAGA
TRUMP 2016

No, they just do everything they can and go out of their way to defend and support Hillary and are her main base, so you know if they put out a piece criticizing her, her base will actually take it for fact rather than dismissing it outright, so it has a legitimate chance of affecting her numbers.

No link faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The numbers

0/10

Underage ban

Haha, amazing how pol has stumbled upon ritual magic. Its balance though. The j have tons of legit wizards. Now the opposite side has them too.

Stop doing drugs.