>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04 >Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U [Open]
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/08/gop_campaign_chief_no_trump_drag_on_house_races_131734.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/senate/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/52cnoo/what_a_difference_10_hours_makes_ctr_in_full/?st=iszk55qj&sh=16f5c11b
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy comes up to you in the club and slaps your delegates on the ass. What do?

EVERYONE TAKING PART IN TRUMP GENERALS SHOULD BE BANNED, WORST THREADS ON Sup Forums 100%
YOU FUCKING LEDDITORS DO NOTHING BUT TURN THIS BOARD AND SITE TO SHIT
'YOUR' MEMES STOPPED BEING FUNNY A YEAR AGO

GOD I WISH DRUMP LOOSES SO YOU FINALLY FUCK OFF TO WHERE YOU BELONG

somebody should ask r/hillaryclinton supporters why she infected that girl with pneumonia

Remember folks, our best president had polio and he defeated the axis powers single handedly. Being seriously ill is not a mark against her

Pence or Carson who is more comfy?

its still alive

I wish I knew what Trump normally eats for dinner (not KFC or taco bowls).

If Hill drops out we win.
If Hill stays in, we win.

Its already over before we even hit October!

Fellow Trump supporters...

Hillary Clinton's actions today were utterly deplorable. Pneumonia is extremely dangerous to the elderly and especially to children.

This point must be raised wherever and whenever possible. This woman is an inhuman monster.

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/08/gop_campaign_chief_no_trump_drag_on_house_races_131734.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/senate/
>T-T-TRUMP IS GOING TO COST THE REPUBLICANS THE HOUSE AND SENATE!

How asshurt are Democrats going to be when they waste all that money on failing house and senate races?

AWOO

I'd rather Hillary stay in. She is the weakest candidate they have

Actually, women live longer than men, if anything Trump is much more likely to be hiding some illness/disease, is Sup Forums going to argue against science? Pssh, probably...

What made you realize that meme magic was real? For me it was when Trump picked Wojak as his running mate and it turned out to be the perfect choice.

its even funnier when they have extra money for down ticket elections because trump didn't need it

Not so fast.

Didn't all their maneuvers for house seats get leaked?

5star A+++ post my nigga

>serb flag

Welcome back friendo, have a (You).
Dont spend it all in one place.

This stupid cunt on Fox is saying that she didn't do her job as a reporter and actually investigate because
>there were conspiracy theories

Fucking bitch.

Who came up with "Exploding Vans?"

Comfy hugs for everyone.

>being this assblasted

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/52cnoo/what_a_difference_10_hours_makes_ctr_in_full/?st=iszk55qj&sh=16f5c11b

CTR in full damage Control Today, They downvoted the Van Post 3000 times in 10 hours

fucking kek

Carson by far

Brothers.

It's time we unite with the Democrats, Bernie Bros and Independents for one glorious cause.

We must encourage Clinton to drop out of the race. This will guarantee a Trump victory in November.

Please help me to develop some hashtags that we might spread to Twitter.

Everyone must get behind this noble cause.

#DropOutClinton
#StepDownHillary
#ReplaceHIllaryClinton

honestly the whole liberal movement and democratic party are going to fall apart after this

Such a crushing defeat will change everything

She probably does not have pneumonia. If she had they woilf have said it before, since she would need to get treatment anyway. She has something way worse that just became unmanageable

Even Jeb!?

Sleepy doctor

Post yfw Trump wishes her a speedy recovery at the next rally:

Is it okay to admit I like Jeb? He seems like a genuinely nice guy and his pathetic antics are actually quite heartwarming.

Pence a cute but sleepy doctor is maximum /comfy/

But imagine the liberal tears that would be spilled if Trump beat Sanders

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Even if Trump loses 52-48, GOP will likely keep the Senate and absolutely keep the House

Really, the Senate all comes down to whether Evan Bayh in Indiana can take the seat there

those numbers aren't actual upvotes

Until the pendulum swings again.

Yeah, Guccifer pretty much leaked all the districts they were targetting and I believe some research on the districts.

They never had a chance regardless, not even enough competitive house races for the Democrats to get a majority. I think they need about 32 seats and there are only really 24 seats that are truly competitive in any way.

No hugs for ¡Yeb!

lel

Isn't he going go to be on Dr.Oz tomorrow and talk about his health and diet?

im gonna need a pence compilation to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

jesus my sides can't handle much more today

After the source of Democratic votes gets deported and cut off at the wall, they might not be able to win the white house again until they stop being the party of trigger warnings and gay niggers.

Soooo, I guess Sup Forums is going to ignore that their propaganda master Cant Stump the Trump is an admitted slav, speaks perfect Russian, and has tweeted multiple times that capitalism is bad....and ignore that the man that released the Hillary "collapsing" video is Russian?

And yet you still deny that Trump has Russian stooges working for him?

Liberals don't understand racism means nothing to Americans anymore. They've beaten that dead horse.

Americans do not want a sick president

dunno

Isn't Oz a roach?

I got here after Cruz lost (voted Cruz, but was going to vote for Kasich if I had to, happy with Trump), so I missed the primaries with him.

@88512295

Women actually get more health-problems as they age. For instance, old women are far more likely to get osteoporosis or brittle bones than old men.

The average age disparity is because women don't do dangerous jobs, and have far less stress to cope with in their lives.

Dr. Carson's bed time stories would be max comfy.

PUT THE LEPPO DOWN GARY
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY GARY

I miss Yeb!... He made this whole thing a lot more entertaining.

BTFO
T
F
O

stop feeding them

Pence is top comfy but theres something about sleepy doc and his soft spokeness that makes him adorable

THE LEPPO, DAHNALD

Holy shit it's a #BitchforKasitch in the flesh

>That sign

What

NAILED IT

Guys what's going to happen now? Are we not going to get to witness the debates? Will they replace Hillary? I'm worried.

Where were you when KEK blessed us with a dying opponent?

Jeb was so awkward and tried so hard that it was cute.

>A FUCKING PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

kek, haven't seen that one

Evan Bayh is collapsing, he was the strongest candidate to make a auto-win for the GOP competitive but his lead keeps getting smaller and smaller, and Trump is leading upwards of 20+ points in some polls in Indiana. A top of the ticket spread that large will likely drag Todd Young to the finish line regardless unless Indiana really has a shit ton of ticket splitters.

Evan Bayh is collapsing because apparently he doesn't even have fucking staff in Indiana, he's basically a carpet bagger.

Guys

How are normies reacting to the 20 sec video that shows her collapse?

Have you seen anyone yet that has decided not to vote for her after what happened yesterday?

Make me nigga

I WAS IN WASHINGTON, IOWA

I just looked up "New Mexico" and picked the first landscape image I saw desu

Yeah, I really wanted a Trump-Hillary debate, a Trump-Kaine debate sounds lame as hell

Now I wish she chose E. Warren

>Yfw Jeb! Is the replacement for Hillary

eh
that could be a good few hundred years

>mfw WaPo (((journalist))) releases his year long investigation into Trump fraud
>mfw he times it for maximum 9/11 coverage and feels
>mfw it gets BTFO by HillarysHealth

Audibly kek'd.
Sugoi.

Normies are concerned. Hillshills are brushing it off as nothing

>Not using the right one

man Trump has nice teeth

I figured he'd do this on Twitter, like he did years ago with Rosie O'Donnell.

what's your comfy song, /trumpgen/?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

TOP KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU

This town ain't big enough for the both of us, Dahnald.

Just hand over them delegates over yonder and no one gets hurt.

Fuck, wrong file.

>you'll never see a commercial with Mike pence dressed as Race Bannon and Trump dressed as Johnny Quest

But then I wouldn't have gotten to see that webm

Kek is with us

they are okay with clinton dying