If you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Prove me wrong

If you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

privilege.uccpages.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=EK5aUqCRzJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new england confirmed faggots

You need to add in owning land OP.
Must pay taxes, must own land.

>No taxation without representation
>Don't pay taxes
>No representation
>No vote

Seems perfectly resonable.

Wtf iowa

this map is racist as all hell it implies minorities don't pay taxes

If only they had also stated the other half of it.

It doesn't just imply it - it proves it.

fake
this is the "what if white men voted" chart

terrible fake too they literally put a black bar over the old text, what the fuck

I read that twice and thought you were asking me to pay Texas

Based kek

why muh land?

voting is all about spending tax money, so if you don't put in, you don't get out

>trips overrides dubs

DELET THIS

Everyone pays taxes, dumbass. When you buy shit you pay taxes

Eastern Iowa is literally the best place in the country to live. People's lives are so good they are bluepilled because they don't bother looking into issues.

They are going for Trump this time because Obama has been importing blacks and ruining the cities.

There'd just be copay businesses where there are multiple "owners" of land so it becomes extremely cheap to vote.

Sales Tax, dumbass.

This. Why does everyone ignore sales tax?

Also taxation is theft. Saying you can't vote if you don't pay taxes is like saying you don't have rights if you're not getting your wallet plundered.

Switch to a consumption tax and then make the amount of votes each person gets proportional to how much they spend.

He means income taxes out of your paycheck, silly goose

Lmao kill yourself you 60 iq nigger

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

People should say what they mean, not say things which are wrong and then claim they meant something else.

Add in married (need we say this doesn't include guys who jerk off each other in a quaint bungalow?) with children

Need investment in future generations

>what if only white men voted
>what if only tax payers voted

Pick two.

Not every state has sales tax. There is also not really a federal sales tax.

Constitution

No representation without taxation needs to be the battle cry for our new revolution

Earned income tax credit and exemptions - dumbass.

>poor people pay taxes in USA is a meme
>poor people in the USA COLLECT taxes when you net it out

Well, even if we counted sales tax, the niggers still wouldn't be paying.

t. mortgage banker

>you should pay taxes for you ballot to go in the dumpster while the "electoral college" votes for you because obviously you don't know who the right person to elect is, you stupid goyim!
Nah

kek this,

i already pay taxes wtf more do you need.

Asians make the most money so they pay the most tax

Because sales tax isn't imposed at the federal level, and the chart is discussing a federal election.

It makes perfect sense, you wouldn't allow non shareholders to vote at a meeting to decide the future direction of the company would you?

>IF you don't own property, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fixed that for you.

I pay 10k in tax. The faggot next to me pays $600. We both get one vote. You were saying about 'shareholders'? I want more shares.

privilege.uccpages.org/

Mad

The most retarded suggestion ever and I see it so often on Sup Forums

>President Sup Forumstard: u must now own land b4 u can vote lol

>Literally the second this bill is proposed take out a loan
>Buy a shit ton of useless land in the middle of no where that is useless for farming or building.
>Once Mr Sup Forumstard's bill passes sell 1 square inch of land to people for 10,000 dollars a pop
>Use the vast amounts of wealth I earn to buy more and more land.
>Eventually I am one of several massive land barons who basically control who can and can't vote
>Only sell my land to people who are against Mr Sup Forumstard
>He loses the next election
>His dumb bill is repealed
>I give all my land back but get to keep the 120 trillion dollars I've made
>mfw

why property? you can have a stake in the finances of the government without owning land, no? what if you're a super successful billionaire that decides he wants to live in an apartment for some reason?

That's how voting works in corporations, each share is a vote, assuming it's common stock.

You Anglos have a lot in common with the Jews. No wonder you guys liked them so much.

Its not about having a stake in the finances of the government. Its about having a stake in the future of your country.

Everyone pays sales tax though.

>pol btfo

Shit bait. There is no real federal sales tax and not all states have sales tax.

I think Heinlein explored a great method of restricting voting to people who have served in the military or in another federal capacity.

Only people that have put their ass on the line and poured their blood, sweat and tears to serve and protect the country be the ones who have a say in politics.

The two should be combined. Sales tax counts, but so do property and income taxes. Your vote is weighted by how much you contribute.

Yes but then you open up a small portion of the population to brain washing. The founders thought property owners was the safest bet and it worked very well until their dissidents fucked it all up. As long as any man can own property anyways.

So true, brother Driving I-80 from Des Moines to Iowa City is the most relaxing thing I can think of

UM EXCUSE ME BUT THAT IS RACIST

I don't get it. You can get away with not paying any tax?

Haven't you heard of Romney's 47% speech?

poor kid flew too close to the sun

But if there is a large incentive of the population to participate in the military or in civil service in order to gain full citizenship then it's not really brainwashing, it's simply reinforcing the culture that has been established.

At the end of the day, somebody who has put themselves in harms way has objectively proven they care more about this country than somebody who just happens to own land.

Look at how the military votes currently anyway.

niggers voted republican before 1964 do liberals not realize this? The GOP would have controlled the entire south if it was not for jim crow

kek

WASHINGTON NO TAXES? WAT?

Can someone explain Iowa to me? Are the farmers all organized under the Democrats or something?

they take out more than they put in
>pay probably 100 dollars in sales tax a year on your malt liquor and menthols
>take out 10-20k with food stamps/ebt/welfare/public defenders

>he can't into zoning

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

No, not really. Most women do it for a free ride through college. Military service is much more exploitable than land owning. All it does is pet your feelz. By comparison. Look at how recent college grads vote. How long would it take for communism to infest the military? Now look at how many military personnel kill them selves. How many go crazy in other ways and end up homeless on the street. As I have said for you several times now, it opens a small portion of the population to brain washing and god knows what else they do to them in the military.

Now if you want to legislate based on your feelings, then California is a good place for you.

I agree. But really you should be 25 and a land owner too. Unlimited voting rights were a huge mistake. desu we should really eliminate democracy altogether and return to a traditional system of government but we'd have to hang all the bolsheviks first.

the last frontier of cultural enrichment
youtube.com/watch?v=EK5aUqCRzJ4

There'd be some way to exploit whatever laws they'd come up with either way.

If it means you have to sell a certain amount of land, or enough for the person to actually live there then you'd still be able to jew some people.

If your law is land ownership = a vote then that is ripe for exploitation no matter what other bells and whistles you try and tag onto it to stop people from doing what I said.

You've turned dirt into a voting token, the entire concept of what land is used for has been changed.

>but sales tax

okay, make it to where you can only vote if you pay more total taxes than you receive in benefits

there, now the gibsmedats still can't vote even if they decide to go out and buy a candy bar with the $2 they found on the street

I've been saying this forever. Also, anyone getting government assistance should not be allowed to vote either.

Well it doesn't seem like you've found the way to exploit it.

It'd likely be owning over a certain amount of acres, or owning a house. Either way, you need the income to be able to purchase the land, it's not as easy a fix as you think.

So how are land owners and their descendants any less susceptible to brainwashing?

I would say that that added benefit is that the founding stock of a country would retain the largest influence in government, but then it becomes a game of them protecting their own control after a while.

Obviously if voting rights would be restricted to military service, the entire military would need to be restructured around this as the current structure we have in the US Army is, well fucking stupid.

Veterans of the military or other civil service being the only ones retaining the right to vote would at least centralize the power into people have demonstrated the willingness to sacrifice for their country.

So what, because somebody owns lands and pays taxes that shows they are willing to put it all on the table for the welfare of their nation? If somebody has actually earned something they will use it a lot more carefully than something that was just given to them.

Coincidence?

What I said would be a fine way to exploit it. The only variable is exactly how much money you'd make because the specifics surrounding how much land a person would need to own are not known because OP never said.

If they were a limit for how much land you'd need to own to be able to vote it'd likely be very low, since many homes don't take up more than a few acres of land

If building a home is necessary find out what constitutes the most basic home and build it on the land even if it's essentially uninhabitable. As long as it meets the legal requirements you've got it.

Imagine miles and miles of skeletal houses that nobody even lives in, but they fit the criteria of a home so the people who own them are eligible to vote. Then just set the prices for the "homes" at a higher rate than what they cost to build and there we have it, a profit.

>Veterans of the military or other civil service being the only ones retaining the right to vote would at least centralize the power into people have demonstrated the willingness to sacrifice for their country.
Of course, the days of Roman legions installing emperors they picked proved to be a golden age of Western Civilization after all, we should definitely go right back to the situation that set up the crisis of the third century and required serfdom to sustain for sure.

So basiaclly you've ignored what I said entirely? There are already zoning laws in place. If land were to become necessary in order to vote, zoning laws would be even tougher than they already are.

You'll never be able to buy a square km of land and cut it up into square metres of land because you have to go through a government process to do so. Hell, you already can't do that.

If building a home is necessary find out what constitutes the most basic home and build it on the land even if it's essentially uninhabitable
>Imagine miles and miles of skeletal houses that nobody even lives in
>implying they won't pass a law banning exactly that

>voting requires a copy of your tax forms and a receipt for every purchase made in the previous year to be accurately weighted

This is both amazingly brilliant and logistically impossible.

>So how are land owners and their descendants any less susceptible to brainwashing?

Literally anyone can become one. Private school? Military? Public School? Raised by wolves? Doesnt matter. And as you said, the founding stock would retain the most significant influence. which is only right since that bloodline has had the longest and largest stake in a surviving country.

And there you go pointing out other flaws of a military system. By your own post the military is not even acceptable.

This is something I've considered, but Heinlein did address it by saying that people currently serving in the military shouldn't be able to vote, including people who are serving 20+ year careers.

The thing that you need to also understand is towards the end in Rome, commanders used their legions constantly in civil wars to demand shit or to overthrow the government from the roman government so it became a common practice for the military to hold the government with a sword to their neck. These commanders would usually make a lot of promises to their soldiers.

Now what we both agree on is that voting rights need to be restricted somehow, I'm making the argument that if it were to be restricted, that the most logical approach would be to limit it to people that would be willing to die in order to secure a future for the country, not people that want to join the military as a way to exploit the system.

Of course you disagree with my stance on who should retain voting rights, so why don't you explain who should retain voting rights and why?

>you can't

no one can

it used to be even better: you had to own land

We all pay taxes... there are federal income taxes. state income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes...
You might be exempt from paying federal and state income taxes, if your income is low, but if you consume things, as most people do, and live somewhere, you're probably paying taxes...

yeah gotta pay taxes for them DINDU

Only people eligible for the draft should be eligible to vote.

Shared rights without shared duties is an abomination of justice.

Kill yourself faggot. You shouldn't have to throw your life away to vote. Having kids is gross and weird. We won't need to do it any more pretty soon once certain technologies come out.

>if you dont pay ENOUGH tax you shouldnt vote
Better desu

Dont be fucking stupid, you know what OP is talking about. Paying taxes on the food you are buying with the foodstamps the government gives you, is in no way comparable to getting a percentage of income you earned by the government

>homeless nigger begs for hours and gets $10

>pays just under a dollar in tax at QwikEMart

Yeah we should let this homeless nigger vote.

This.

>getting married

Shiggy. Having children I can understand, but no man with a lick of sense gets married these days.

Good goy. Globalism starts with the destruction of the family.

requirements for voting:

>pays taxes
>owns land
>is white
>has a white wife
>has at least three biological children
>supports the candidate I support
>owns one (large) dog
>is a devout Christian

fixed

Not all states have sales tax, and niggers on EBT don't pay sales tax... taxpayers pay it on their behalf.

I see nothing wrong with this, if you are some cheap cunt who dosn't want to pay taxes you shouldn't be allowed to vote either ... both is about shaping the society you live in and that's why I think these two should be bound together like OP said ....

>muh redpilled qt wife waifu
>I only let my kids read books I hand pick for them, no electronics at all!
>muh church life
>muh autistic traditionalist family fantasies
Disgusting. If were not all dead by at least 2030, none of your fantasies will matter.

Doesn't USA have VAT tax? So everybody pays tax?

>requirements for voting
>pays taxes
>white
Fixed. Take your autistic traditionalist Christain family fantasies elsewhere.

Iowa is literally the whitest place on the planet behind Iceland and Denmark. They are living in a literal utopia so of course "gibs" are good ...they only go to white people.

Very very soon quad cities will be spilling over into Iowa and ... it wont be pretty.

>implying no one else will have this idea, creating competition that severely eats into your profits
>implying people actually give that much of a shit about voting
>implying the proles wouldn't be content as passengers without agency

yeah, until everything is digital

This is a Christian nation, faggot. Don't like it, leave.