Was this the exact moment in where Marvel jumped the shark?

Was this the exact moment in where Marvel jumped the shark?
Having most of their comics look like this?

The moment they sold the X-men license to Fox

I mean the image quality on the right is bad but you should still be able to see there's a substantial difference between these two pages. Leaving personal taste up to the reader - just in terms of effort put in and comp.

If anything Fox saved the X-men from turning into quipping machines both in the movies and the comic had Marvel not sold the characters

When Axel Alonso took over.

Anything that doesn't use real inking is lazy as shit, both those pages look like generic webcomics.

Well, the creators are webcomic scum.

>Gurihiru
>bad
OP you should just fucking kill yourself.

Using down syndrome and cute pool doesnt really help your argument since Squirrel Girl is trash and Gwenpool has actually been cute through most of its run

Around 2013-2014

No. Fuck off.

>and Gwenpool has actually been cute through most of its run

This is why Marvel comics are dying, people with no balls

I think that Gurihiru works best when they are working with actual writters.

Gwenpool is not a good book because they hired a webcomic writter that is writting the book as if it was a webcomic, page by page instead of creating a good story with 22 pages.

The only good thing about Gwenpool is art.

Prove me wrong faggots.

>YFW people actually white knight Gwenpool

I would have said that too since the book lost sales when they changed the artists, but even now the latest issue with the regular artists is getting shitty sales...

So the appeal, whatever it was, is lost...

Books always lose sales as they go. That's nothing new.

>Gwenpool is not a good book because they hired a webcomic writter that is writting the book as if it was a webcomic, page by page instead of creating a good story with 22 pages.
What the hell are you talking about? The only webcomics Hastings has written have been plot driven not gag a day or even punch line on every page type of comics. I defy you to explain exactly how gwenpool is written "page by page".

A superior waifu than Gwenpool

Everyone knows it's been an endless decline since Secret Wars user.

>Books always lose sales as they go and they get cancelled like Gwenpool will be on issue 16

Fixed.

I'm not Sup Forums or anything but white Nick Fury is the best Fury objectively speaking and I'm mad he's now a non entity

The original Secret Wars, I mean.

>What the hell are you talking about?
That the writting is bad and amateur at best

I say that even before that, Secret Wars ended up being a mess

>That the writting is bad and amateur at best
>"I defy you to explain exactly how"
I'm waiting.

Inconsistent characterisation, like getting sad and then not about killing people from issue to issue.

The book doesn't have direction, is just one event after the other with little to no connection between each other, most good comics tell a cohesive story during the first 6 issues.

The whole book seems to be focused on using ''cute'' shit as the payoff to action scenes, comedy, ''drama'', etc.

That's why the moment they remove the artist, the sales will go down the drain, because nobody is reading that shit because of the writting.

But even now sales are down despite having the regular artist on it.

Cheaper, faster way of doing the same job replaces older ones, news at 11

>Was this the exact moment in where Marvel jumped the shark?

Avengers Disassembled

OMD

When they coined the "fans getting mad earns us money" formula.

fucking this, also the focus on ''cute'' shit

>Posting the image meant to critique your low quality shitposts
This shitposting is getting too meta.

Power pack was stupid
One of their members was capable of being his own team but LE TEAMWORK
Franklin Richards is a child with Omega level powers
Eat a dick beyonders

>bumping a shit thread right as its about to 404 just to post a dumb opinion
KYS DESU SENPAI