I still like it. Fuck you hipsters and sheep

I still like it. Fuck you hipsters and sheep.

First and third ones are objectively good movies.

AoE too, if they had cut about half an hour of nonsense.

1 was very good. 2 and 3 I'd have to rewatch again, as I can't remember enough of them.

4 I never saw, seems like it went to shit, but the trailer for 5 looks promising.

AoE was boring.

I recently saw it again but I didn't like it as I did when I first watched it a few years back.
Would see the 5th film still.

>4 I never saw, seems like it went to shit

It's overlong but fun. It's noticeable that they mashed two different scripts together, but the leads are charming and the action is nice.

Okay, maybe I'll rent it then.

I liked 1, though the action was terrible. 3 was okay. I really wish that they could just cut the scenes with his parents out of these films, as they always seem to bring it down with pot jokes and talking about his dick. At least 1 had that at a minimum.

>I never saw, seems like it went to shit
It was incredibly long (I actually skipped through much of when they went to china because it was so "oh my god this thing is still going") the Dinobots are barely in it and almost all of the Autobots are unlikable.

I still think back on how the Dinobots were the worst part of the movie.

>liking anything explosion bay made

>I watch Doug Walker reviews

ctr pls go

>all of the Autobots are unlikable.

Wuss.

They'd be more enjoyable if the focus wasn't so much on the lame humans. Shia LaBeouf's character I didn't have a problem with, but I don't care about Mark Whalberg running around screaming. Not when there are giant robots to watch.
Although TJ Miller's death was way too much, dude. Jesus.

1 is a passable action movie with some funny moments.

2 is unfunny, incoherent and overall Michael Bay at his sleaziest. The action is terrible in this one.

3 has a good hour of action at the end, but you have to get through 2 hours of terrible comedy and melodrama first.

Only made it through the first 20 minutes of 4, it seemed terrible.

Never got why transformers fans would like these movies; Optimus is the only one who ever gets any focus.

They were though, constantly bitching about things and fighting each other. Maybe they were trying to show soldiers at the edge of their nerves but it was presented very poorly.

I wonder, why are the TF vidya so much better than the live action movies?

>Implying I watch Doug Wanker anything

What makes you think I'm CTR.

Every Transformers film is the same film remade over and over.

You're probably 16 if you like the first one more than the equally shitty sequels.

I think the humor is a little toned down In the first one and frankly it's much shorter than the sequels that follow

They actually made Agent Simmons bearable in the third one.

The first is the only decent one.

There were only three good TF games out of a pretty big lot of them that goes back for decades, idk what you're talking about

>You're probably 16 if you like the first one more than the equally shitty sequels.
You're probably 16 if you're on a fucking bored explicitly dedicated to childrens media

Kill yourself

Depends on which ones you're talking about. I liked the War For and Fall Of Cybertron because they were functional third person shooters with a really unique movement system. I love being able to scream into battle as a jet, transform to kill some dudes, and then make my escape by jumping out a window and flying away.

CTR shillbots like yourself hate any entertainment they deem as too nationalistic Transformers and the cinéma of Michael Bay is pro-Americam military propaganda, thus they hate it.

The films are generally reviled among most of the actual TF fanbase. The only good thing they brought to the franchise are the toys, and those had a huge dip in quality with AoE.

The TF fanbase is extremely splintered and most of them only ever really enjoy whatever series they grew up with because of nostalgia factor. "Trukk not munky," and all that.

You should realize that kids who grew up on the live action movies think those are the best, and constitute part of the fandom. You can't use terms like "actual fanbase" to exclude opinions you don't like.

>The films are generally reviled among most of the actual TF fanbase.

A portion of it...just like some of you fucking faggots hate G1, or hate Beast Wars, or love IDW, point is the TF fanbase is one of the most fragmented fandoms of all time, you can't simply say the "tf fanbase" because that means so many different demographics

There are people on this board who consider themselves hardcore TF fans who never cared about TF before the IDW comics and don't care about anything other than that

>shitting on the best kart racer

Kill yourself

>You're probably 16 if you're on a fucking bored explicitly dedicated to childrens media

Comics and animation have never been exclusively children's media. That's like equating all live action with kidcoms and tokusatsu.

Point still stands that you like a movie where Bumblebee pisses on John Turturro.

>Point still stands that you like a movie where Bumblebee pisses on John Turturro.

Oh, is that too "mean spirited" for you? You're above that? Kill yourself you wanna be artsy faggot, nobody is impressed by your Doug Walker impression and most people you know probably find you to be an insufferable pretentious queer who refuses to ever not stand on a soap box

That was pretty stupid, but who gives a fuck it's a movie for teen boys, news flash

I always liked this better than Mario Kart....controls just felt better, IDK how much that has to do with it being a better game or N64 having one of the worst controllers ever though

No, it was a garbage movie. All of them were absolute trash. If you want garbage patriotic films, get the fuck out of my country.