An unstoppable force meets an immovable object

an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507132436750.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the unstoppable force would just end up balls deep in the immovable object.

>an unstoppable force meets an immovable object
Obviously the unstoppable force would win. It's unstoppable.

>The broken are more evolved
>David is Unbreakable

poetry

Split was bad. Am I the only one who thinks this? If it had been a stand-alone movie and he had taken the "hurr durr supervillain superpowa" aspect out of it then it might have been a solid thriller but the walking on walls shit was stupid. Either stick to realism or make it a fantasy movie.

Apart from alien-waifu, it is shit. But alien-waifu makes up for it.

damn i'm hyped

But the object is immoveable so it won't move

Could bounce off I guess, that would satisfy both descriptions

Unstoppable? Seemed like a few shotgun shells sure fucked him up pretty good.
>but my mind blocked out the pain!
Good for you stupid.

>gritty grounded fantasy can't exist
fag

Not if it's head on.
If it was at an angle maybe.

They barely broke the skin, did you watch the movie? Did you not watch anything at all after his transformation?

>an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

We're currently shooting. You guys are going to get your mind blown

Tell me that the 10/10 black chick returns after faking her death and is in panty for the whole movie.
PLEASE

I can't say anything. It's a small crew, I'd lose my job. Trust me when I say this shit's gonna blow your mind

Are you Bruce Willis? If so, why did your career turn to shit?

>Split was bad. Am I the only one who thinks this? If it had been a stand-alone movie and he had taken the "hurr durr supervillain superpowa" aspect out of it then it might have been a solid thriller but the walking on walls shit was stupid. Either stick to realism or make it a fantasy movie.
i hear you, but they did lead up to that all the way through, where the psychiatrist is constantly referring to how these people are gifted and have super brains that can bend the body's reality. it wasn't a deus ex machina out of nowhere.

It would bounce back home

>guys asks a ridiculous question that will certantly not happen
>neither deny nor confirm
HOLY SHIT THE BLACK GIRL IS BACK
BASED SHYAMALAN

He clearly got injured by two shotgun shots. While he's way stronger than a normal human being, he's no superman. Just lit him up

>unstoppable sneed meets an immovable chuck

>quoting the entire post
did you hurt your head?

Fuck my mind, I want my dick blown.

>posting a reaction image of that historically inaccurate, sjw retard

The whole point is to question realism. The psychiatrist wanted to show the scientific community that there are people with multiple personalities, each with their own abilities and characteristics out there; yet despite her belief, she refused to acknowledge the possibility of a superpowered personality because that's where she drew the line between reality and fiction.

Maybe they both break, just like glass.

>hating on lloyd
let's have a lindyhop dance-off. Or are you not man enough? I'll put on my hoplilte armor and fuck you up mate!

fuck off, reddit

the horde just keeps evolving. he'll be stronger in glass. i don't know how are they going to make it work though since bruce willis is a lazy old fart diva

Sam Jackson will sit on Bruce Willis' shoulders and with their combination of brains and brawn, they defeat McAvoy as Freak the Mighty.

Come and get me faggot.

be careful what you wish for.

you bore me

>9 million dollar budget
>over 270million dollar worldwide box office

These numbers would be crazy even for an already established comic book character which everyone knows about, let alone an entirely original made up cinematic universe that Shyamalan himself made.
Just imagine being a Marvel/DC exec spending 200 million dollars on a flick and a fuckton on marketing hoping it makes double it's money, then Shyamaladingdong comes by and basically make 30x the profit of the original investment.

The only acceptable story line involves glass working with Dunn to bring down the horde...

Call me crazy but I'm actually looking forward to this. I have never seen Split but Unbreakable has always been a favorite of mine.

>Split was bad. Am I the only one who thinks this?
No. It was absolute crud.

are you that guy who said James Mcavoy badmouthed Anya or something on set of Split?

oh man you're crazy

I mean, they get kidnapped by a multiple schizophrenics and sexual psychopaths and we donĀ“t even get to see topless. Not a single one of them. How is that possible ?

i thought it was gonna be great in the last scene, when I figured out a huge twist that never happened. the disappointment ruined the whole movie for me

>PG-13
>shows girls almost naked
>shows a dead girl with her belly ripped apart

I wonder what Glass would look like if it were R rated

>Shyamalan movie! There has to be a twist!
>... wtf no twist?

Twist or no twist he sure finds a way to kick you in the ass at the end of every movie. What ending did you think would happen though?

>"no no Anya, a bit more to the left, a tiny bit more, just a tad more, now move your head up and squish your tits and yes there we go that's great loving it aaaaand ACTION!"

>Anya I need you to cry for me just let it all out...good Anya just like that

>just like glass

nice

when I saw the zoo I thought the girl was nuts and it was just a big cat doing the killings. I know it doesn't really work but it could have

>No Webm of McAvoy dancing
I'm disappoint

Yeah. I wouldn't call it badmouthing though, he just didn't really respect her becaue her career was bought.

is a 39 day shoot for a 2 hour movie quick/long/average? it sounds quite quick, hopefully because of 1 take set ups that Unbreakable was based around

would also like to know the budget compared to the poultry 9 million of Split

also the half-black chick from Skins had one of the greatest asses I've ever seen in that movie when you get like 2 seconds of seeing her from the side when she's in underwear

Hmmm yea I can see it.
>McAvoy morphs into a large feline
>it was all in her head the whole time

maybe you can answer in that case

since you've been a part of Split and Glass are you a major player or a small fry?

what'd he say?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507132436750.webm

Unbreakable was 75 millions (Wikipedia), so it's hard to say just how much more they will get to work with for Glass. Considering Split's low-cost/high-success, they could aim for something low again, but it would be odd for the first movie to be the most expensive.

>career was bought

?

>poultry
You mean paltry.

Thank you user. I will cherish this to my deathbed.

WHOA

I'm not apart of the entire movie, just the filming in this particular studio. I was more involved Split though, because most of it was shot in that particular studio. I don't know the exact budget but it's 100% higher than split.
He didn't say anything outright he just alluded to it a couple of times. McAvoy is a 100% bro though. Bought the entire crew booze.

Unbreakable did pretty well too, although it cost a lot more because of the cast and Shingling could get bigger budgets back then

Her father has a lot of pull, let's just say that

>career was bought

what did her daddy pay for the role in the Witch?
It's not like she's a bad actress either, explain pls user

Why is the girl from split going to be in the next movie? Isn't Bruce Willis Samuel L and Mcavoy enough?

Well she's the only survivor of his first documented killing, I'm sure plenty of investigators would want to interview her to get information on him that they could use to capture him, plus we'd also get David using his empathy ability to see not only those events but also probably learn more about the abuses she suffered. They really haven't said how long she's going to be in it for honestly.

I assumed he was going for something bigger I'm pretty confused as to what the fuck this movie is going to be

When he says small he means below

he's probably just a janitor in the studio think of fake war veterans who steal valor lower than scum.

I think we can be 90% sure that M.Night will try to insert at least one other of his movies in this continuity. The question is how?
Haley Joel Osment? Mel Gibson? Paul Giamatti?
My bet is on The Happening's toxin. Wind doesn't ask for a lot to star in your movie.

Nah, I'm apart of the film crew.

Anyone else think broken is a better title than glass? Either way kind of excited to be getting a sequel to unbreakable I love that movie and always wanted one

wtf I love shymdong again

They will both just cease to exist.

>spending 200 million dollars on a flick and a fuckton on marketing hoping it makes double it's money,
That's still a $200 mill profit, over a $120 mill profit. Keep this in mind always, it's easy to forget since it's still a helluva lot of money.

i always liked the idea of Unbreakable, Split, Shattered, still, no Shattered means i can use that name for a totally not Shyamalan inspired story of childhood trauma and superhero origin

what part

inb4 the last airbender

Wasn't there initially some talk that he had a trilogy planned and the titles would be "Unbreakable", "Breakable", "Broken"?

will Glass have M Night's biggest twist yet?

post twist predictions

>people on Tumblr tried to start a movement to boycott this movie for misrepresenting mental illness

Motion is relative so an immovable object is moveable if you change your position relative to it. However it then becomes an unstoppable force because it can't be moved by another object relative to that object. An immovable object and unstoppable force are the same thing.

>Elijah caused the train accident which killed Kevin's father
>Dunn bumped into Kevin's mother and saw the abuse but didn't do anything about it
You could say one directly and the other indirectly contributed to the creation of The Beast. The twist is that they are actually the villains.

>Broken
It will be kino and will btfo every single capeshit movie to date. Unbreakable already beats every capeshit out atm.

shut up nerd lmao

Well, mental illness is not a superpower, so yeah

Elijah Price being the man behind the curtain for both men is already confirmed in the synopsis but maybe in more ways that we are being led to believe, considering the title is Glass it makes me wonder if the story will be told from his point of view this time, since we've had David's pov for Unbreakable and Kevin's (arguably Casey's) for Split

It was bad, like any Shyamalan movies. It's our own fault really to think he would change. He's the true hack filmmaker.
People who liked it defend it by saying "uurrr but you don't get it, it's connected to Unbreakable" aaaand? An other shitty movie. That doesn't make it any better.

/ourmovie/

How? The surface of the object is immovable.

Nope, I think it was bad too, and also so was Unbreakable desu

>splits father died in the same train accident bruce willis survived

POTTERY

I enjoyed it a lot but I knew going into it that it was related to Unbreakable and I also loved Unbreakable as well.

I can see how him going beast mode could kill it for some though. My parents have never seen Unbreakable and said they were enjoying it until the time the beast stuff started happening.

people like Unbreakable and hear this one is good not so out of this world

>he doesn't know

Only a few imdb nerds and fa/tv/irgins knew about the Willis post-credit scene

sadly i was one of them, before the boards were closed I happened across it without spoiler tags and since Unbreakable is my favourite movie it was a massive blow to know it beforehand. i'm glad they closed down so nothing can be spoiled for Glass accidentally