"Rick the only link between your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness destroying your family is that everyone...

>"Rick the only link between your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness destroying your family is that everyone in your family, you included, use intelligence to justify sickness."

>Family ends up exactly where they began in the finale

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/259/441/613.png
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pottery barn.

Didn't one of the writers write this cause she wanted to take Rick down a peg

I hope so. He needed it.

>Rick is unstoppable God status
>Sup Forums hates it, understandably
>Writers throw his nihilism in his face and force him to admit he cares and this family matters, rendering his absurd abilities pointless
>Rick's family is the audience in that they are no longer impressed or craving Rick

Pretty cool though idk what they'll make episodes about now.

>Sup Forums wants Rick to be taken down a peg
>BUT NOT IF IT'S BY A FUCKING GOOK

how was it taking rick down a peg if she didn't say anything that hadn't already been established?

>roast beef garnished with pickle

Imagine being so pathetic that you write yourself into a cartoon just so you can preach your opinion to a character.

Anyone else expected some kind of twist or punchline at the end of her boring rambling? I saw a few reaction vids were at this moment everyone was anticipating that punchline moment but their faces were blank and confused when this scene was played straight.

What a shit episode.

Season 3 was ok, finale was fucking awful.

The writers are going away from what made the show great. It's no longer Rick and Morty, it's "how many feelings can we save" the show.

Beth was a piece of shit but now she's benevolent? Come on.

Were any of the good episodes written by women?

I just think it's ridiculous how now Rick's character is being thrown to the dogs now.

Morty is no longer Morty. Summer went from lame, cool, to super fucking lame. Beth and Jerry are now good guys?

Her eyes are too big to be a chink. She's white

Imaging being so pathetic that you write yourself into a relationship with an underage girl in a cartoon

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/259/441/613.png

I want to cum inside her :(

I don't think you know what glasses are.

>heh youre really smart but that also means you are in a category of your own basically i am just explaining what has already been shown visually in the unity episode also i forgot that this was a comedy show so now i will make an attempt to be funny, prepare yourself to laugh because i am about to say the joke
>poop lol
whoa, what a scene

Did they stop with the burping atheism in favor of everyone telling everyone how smart they are? Or are they also still doing that?

How many whites have the name Wong?

Well, two Wongs don't make a white.

She married a chink and took his name.

Did you only watch the first three minutes of the pilot?

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

No, most of the first season. It was dreadful.

This episode was pretty disappointing desu. The Pickle Rick meme was funnier than the episode ended up being - unfortunately the episode was so shit no one wanted to post the meme anymore after seeing it.

show should just have kept being about the gags, it is in no way an intelligent show, just focus on the jokes and thats it

Its the most INTELLIGENT cartoon. Its way up there, with tom and jerry and the jetsons.

UNSTOPPABLE

inb4 404

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

This seriously. Add to the fact she's a woman so double whammy.
If the character was an elderly white man Sup Forums wouldn't bat an eye.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

I've only seen like 4 episodes of season 3, but this episode wasn't that bad.

The one with the Vindicators was easily the worst.

>Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

what the fuck was her problem?

Little Neo faces in the background should be Rick.

a random user destroys the big revelation for the final season

Has Rick actually said anything intelligent in the show, or is he "intelligent" just because he Invents stuff?

sure, it's already been established but the characters themselves needed the confirmation that this was a thing not the audience

Could anyone link the fat bitch who selfinserted herself as this psychologist?

Therapists are such frauds

R&M season 3 was some of the most poorly written television I have seen in a while. I feel bad for even giving them views because I sincerely do not believe that they deserve the money and fame (or I guess infamy) they've gotten lately. It's just completely unremarkable, thrown-together crap with so little art that I think they might have been deliberately trying to spite the somewhat genuine vibe of the earlier seasons.

therapists actually helps their clients improve themselves, the real frauds are the psychiatrists who prescribe medication to treat mental illnesses

abc's of death could of been so much better if they just separated the two stories giving beth an entire episode to develop
but instead we got beth transforming into a literal killing machine after talking to rick for 4-5 minutes

>15 year old shittalking a 12 year old

So we can pretty much confirm that the writers think character development is making a character completely different for no reason, right?

>18 years old mocking a 15 years old shittalking a 12 years old

>12 year old pretending to be an 20 year old mocking an 18 year old mocking a 15 year old shittalking a 12 year old

The episode itself starts off with beth already past all the big reveals in the self-insert's rant.

>34 year old wishing he could just die already

dat voice tho

Then where's her ring ?

HAH! THERE'S A TYPO IN THAT COMPLETELY DISREGARDED

She takes it off in public because she's a filthy slut

>Beth
>past anything

Hot

Why does Sup Forums have the worst possible memes?

The problem is it was a self-insert of a writer. If it was a random character it wouldn't be a big deal but the fact that the only person that can bring down Rick is one of the female writers of the show makes it shit. It mirrors real life how the same female writers are bringing down the tv series of Rick and Morty.

You STUPID pickle rick loving faggots. Stop discussing this gay was show

>Sneed, the only link between Chuck and the poor business ruining your feeds and seeds shop is that Chuck used to sell his body and gave the shop a rhyming title to justify his sickness.

Fuck off