ULTIMATE patrician beliefs

ULTIMATE patrician beliefs

>jews run the banks and media, but there is no great jewish conspiracy. jews fuck everything up because they only look after themselves and they hold power, the problem isn't that they want to fuck over the rest of the world, it's that they dont care
>abortion and birth control should be free
>global warming is real
>nationalism is correct, globalism is wrong
>immigration should be extremely limited, people should fix their own countries if they want a better life
>islam is a cancer that needs to be extinguished
>there are only two genders: male and female, there is no genderqueer/agender/third option/made up bullshit
>transsexualism is a legit neurological condition from miswired brain, still only two genders
>most trannies are faking/bandwagoning cucks, in an idealized white future society science and medicine would make changing your gender as simple as changing your name and it wouldn't be a political circus
>genetic engineering for food is superior
>some religions are just poison (islam), others make society better in some ways, worse in others (christianity), others are mostly good (buddhism)
>atheism/agnosticism are the only religious beliefs that don't affect society negatively in any way and are superior in regards to progress
>it's not that individuals with white genetics are superior to black genetics, it's that white genetics produce a higher percentage of superior humans. most black and white people fall within the same wide spectrum of quality, but whites have a higher total of superior humans
>most of the problems with blacks, muslims, mexicans etc. in the west is entirely based on their inferior cultures
>the single greatest threat to the world and the reason the west is being eaten alive white guilt, whites are the ones destroying themselves

>global warming is real

Wait... what?

I agree with all of this and would add on two more

>The only objective good is the productive, self-actualized, self-reliant individual who lives as he wants without denying that to others
>Family>self>country>world

bretty gud, but there is definitely a globalist Jewish conspiracy.

>there are only two genders: male and female, there is no genderqueer/agender/third option/made up bullshit

there's fucked up chromosomes like XXX or XXY, but if you have an XY or XX and claim you're 3rd gender you're fucked in the head.

Agree with both of your points

Stay patrician

He forgot to add "But there is no evidence that man has a significant effect on the planet's climate."

>Buddhism makes society better
>China

sure things wtv you said

Being fucked in the head is a legitimate mental disorder, not an identity. The solution is medicine that we have yet to discover; the solution is not chopping dicks off

All 100% true to be quite hoƱest, these are all redpilled and critically thought out views

>>The only objective good is the productive, self-actualized, self-reliant individual who lives as he wants without denying that to others
Think and Grow Rich?

OP is a faggot that want sto be hip but still clings to his politically correct indoctrination, fuck him

not gonna bother going into detail but half the shit he brings up is a pathetic attempt to compromise a middle ground compromise between what we know is true and the bullshit spouted by the (((media)))

grow some balls

>christianity
>bad

>buddhism
>good

>>the single greatest threat to the world and the reason the west is being eaten alive white guilt
Actually it's the egalitarian ideals put forth by the false Enlightenment and then codified by the Masonic Revolt of 1789. Nothing personal kid, but you need to expand your vision.

>free

Stopped reading there, OP is a fag.

Blue pill thread

Some okay shit in there (there's no fucking "Jewish conspiracy") but a lot of this is Reddit-as-fuck 3bh

This girl can beat the shit of anyone here on /pol that hates feminist
You fat neckbread nu-males will fall with a 1 punch
Thank god my wife lets me to sleep on the couch instead of the ground

Never read it, my original point is more of an Atlas Shrugged sort of bend

I would rape her and claim it was self defense

>free
not being a retard 100% eliminates the need for abortions except in the case of rape. birth control isn't expensive enough to make the rest of the country pay for them. if they can't afford it condoms are very cheap.
>global warming is real
except scientists are so wrong they re not even calling it warming anymore cause earth is getting colder and still no proof humans are involved. all the claims about ice caps and polar bears are wrong as well.

everything else is right and its extremely important people understand that

>no jewish conspiracy
I'm afraid you're wrong, goy. You see, the great jewish conspiracy IS the fact fact people believe in a jewish conspiracy.
It's a globalist jew method of getting rid of zionists, and useful idiot "red pills" are weakining real red pills because of it

>global warming is real
>islam is a cancer that needs to be extinguished
>genetic engineering for food is superior
>atheism/agnosticism are the only religious beliefs that don't affect society negatively in any way and are superior in regards to progress

>not being a retard

You set too high of a bar for people. The thing you have to remember is that people are REALLY god damn stupid, and will actively work towards their own destruction in a society which correctly (ie capitalistically) rewards productive and discourages unproductive behavior. At some point you have to make the choice between sticking to your ideals and letting dumbasses die in the street, or being a bit more pragmatic and protecting them from themselves.

I agree 100%

Inb4:
fedoras image posters
butthurt christfags
scientifically illiterate global warming deniers

keep fighting the good fight, OP

>your off from the concensus here

and those can't possibly reflect everyone here...
Also WTF?

what kind of post tries to cover EVERYTHING.
this is POINTLESS

>but there is no great jewish conspiracy.
false.

pretty much 99% agree but my taxes shouldn't be funding whores

>no jewish conspiracy
Except you know, the publicly talked about jewish conspiracy

>Jews are just pretending to hate Trump

>>it's not that individuals with white genetics are superior to black genetics, it's that white genetics produce a higher percentage of superior humans. most black and white people fall within the same wide spectrum of quality, but whites have a higher total of superior humans
Yeah I don't think so pal

>others are mostly good (buddhism)
confirmed for no knowledge of history