Is this good advice?

Is this good advice?

objectively no

I liked the next episode where Michael tries to talk to him about Pam in front of everyone.
>What's new on the "P" situation?

>just stay in the friend zone forever bro
Better to find a new woman instead of being a desperate eternal cuck.

Not really, no. It's funny how absolutely American all that is, because they both end up with their dream girls. No wonder American society is so sick when this is how Americans expect their life to go.

sometimes, but i wouldn't say that to a pedophile

kek I had forgotten about that. This show was good back then.
To be fair it's comfy when you like someone you have no chances with and you know that either way some friend is rooting for you.

Epic xD

I moved on from my dream girl and now I have a girlfriend I'm about to proprose to but my dream girl moved back home from college and she's been constantly texting me to hang out. We went up to another town for a mutual friends birthday and she told me she still loved me and we ended up almost fucking so idk what to tell ya. /blog

Nah, I understand that my life is more likely to be like a never ending episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I watched the Office for the humor, not the muddy side plot of Jim and Pam.

It probably is very American. But that's exactly how things worked for me and my wife. We met in highschool, went to prom. Then drifted apart in college because she wanted to travel the world and live all over while I wanted to stay comfy in my home city. We stayed in touch. I never gave up emailing, meeting up here and there. I didn't have any gf other than her the entire time. There was nobody else I wanted. I never had the courage to tell her how I feel, until one day I did. 16 years after we met we were married. So maybe the whole rest of the world gas cynically given up on dreams and love. But I haven't. And yes Michael Scott is right. Never give up. Never, ever give up.

not really every guy has atleast five girls hes interested in

what about boys?

I don't care.

>married a woman who travelled the world getting fucked by guys of all countries and then settled for her beta orbiter
Can't make this shit up

A good way to get thrown in jail.

This

After she got dick from every country from A to Z she went back home ane settled down with "that nice guy from back home"

If you're friend zoned it's bad advice, very bad advice

Jim and Pam clearly were into each other for most of the early seasons, was not worth giving up

Is this some elaborate bait? This is cuckery of the highest order if its true.

Meanwhile Europe is actively trying to import Arabs and blacks because no one wants to fuck there.

I wouldn't mind that as long as the relationship doesn't demand any effort on my side.

It won't demand any sex either so, good luck with that.

Well, Michael was retarded. So I don't think the writer's tried to portray it as good advice.

>18 when started watching this show
>I wish I could work in a company like this.
>29 now and I feel terrible unhappy in my company.

The reason the migrant crisis is dangerous is because European demographics might become more like America's.