My name is Noel and I have a happiness!

My name is Noel and I have a happiness!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-099OMn3E
youtube.com/watch?v=G-h0Jm-i184&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HfFkZzvSriM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noel's all wet from being full of tears. He's completely useless now...

> my name's Noel and I die a horrific death at the end of my own film

AHGH A DEMON

KILL IT KILL IT

Why were all the ornaments such assholes to him

HIS NAME IS NOEL
AND HE HAS A HAP-PEE-NESS YA

Because they don't have a happiness.

Happiness
Ha-ppi-ness
Hap-piness
... penis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-099OMn3E

Having never seen this before, I looked it up on Youtube.

What the fuck.

I wish someone would cry a tear of happyness into my ass so I could know what happyness feels like.

I enjoy Phelous's reviews.

You should see a doctor with that

Then what about the trees they weren't assholes

PUT ME ON THAT TREEEE

Why is feel-guy a girl?

>tfw Noel dies but becomes the pure embodiment of happiness

this is really touching

He's annoying. They showed him more patience than most people would.

I enjoyed the special for what it is

There should be rule 34 of her.

God, I had forgotten how many times he said that. No wonder it was the only thing about that special I could remember.

HapPINESS is so much more enjoyable when it leads to the misery of millions!

Movie is sad as fuck.
All of his Christmas tree friends die. Pretty sure an ornament friend dies too. And then he dies. Fuck man just fuck.

Not to mention the old couple that originally bought him. And apparently their kids, since nobody even bothered to sell the house for decades. And you know the old man who cried that tear probably died only a few years later. Christ, everyone dies in that special.

Merry Christmas!

Remember the Little Troll Prince? That Christmas movie where Jesus turns a troll into a gnome because he read the Bible?

This aired on Cartoon Network for years.

Hey, what's wrong with being a troll? Stupid racist Jesus.

I personally found fond of this special, and wished that it was played more, had a movie based off this, or had more commentary videos on YouTube

Apparently ugly people aren't Christian, since Jesus makes you normal

>or had more commentary videos on Youtube
For what purpose?

I just like Let's Watches

Lies Noel, lies!

Where's he from again?

Trolls are monsters, user, and therefore must be destroyed.

When I saw the thumbnail to this thread, I was wondering how long it was going to take before I saw the old man.

I vaguely remember watching this move once as a kid. I could only remember the very beginning of it because it showed how those glass ornaments were made and thought that was fascinating as fuck for whatever reason.

KEK

I must have seen this a dozen times without ever remembering what it was called.

I don't fucking get it. Why on god's green earth would they think that him saying "I have a happiness" would be good sentence structure that wouldn't lend itself to obvious innuendo? The joke is legitimately too fucking easy. It sounds like self-parody.

Looks like I was expected!

Glassblowing is actually pretty cool if you ever get to see a live demonstration. I think pretty much any Renaissance Fair has a booth for that.

Is Phelous the only good person from TGWTG left

and he still runs his jokes into the ground

Uhuhuhuh. You said "piness" uhuhuhuh

Brad is still good. And if you like music, Todd and Rap Critic are good. I still like Sage.

Brad became a completely unbearable SJW the last two years, especially since summer though he has been extra terrible about it

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Watch his Hillarys America "review" where he left the movie after 15 minutes and just spent an hour in his car saying how much he hates republicans

Yeah, somehow I figured you'd point to that one. I didn't watch it. I got about 8 minutes in, realized I'd hate it, and then stopped and moved on with my day. Outside of that one video, when else has he been "unbearably SJW"?

youtube.com/watch?v=G-h0Jm-i184&t

Don't forget this!

VAGINA

>those black kids
I LOVE YOU DA PEECIES

You're retarded. Brad is bro tier.

>tfw you knew about this movie two years ago
>tfw this is why: youtube.com/watch?v=HfFkZzvSriM

>that entire movie
>Phelous' reaction when he fucking dies
He was a shit though.

It's really more the shock that they'd kill the character.

Granted, that shouldn't shock him. That seems to happen a lot with the Christmas stuff he reviews.

Goddamn that movie.

In his fucking voice