YOU FILTH!

What did he say?

>One More Day, Pete. It wasn't a mistake.

"You looked cooler in the black suit."

Slott is the best writer we've ever had.

>It was me, Peter!
>The author of Oliver Payne!

>YOU FILTH!
What shitty writing. Peter should have said "YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF GODDAMN SHIT I'M GONNA RAPE YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS YOU CUNT"

>Gwen > MJ

>RAPE YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS
OK, where do you find the ass on a cloning pod?

>That we can bring Uncle Ben ba-

Osborn fucked MJ too.

>what what
>in the butt

>implying Mary isn't Ben's mom too
Peter's giving Ultron a run for his money with this Oedipus shit

how did this end? I read issue one and it was pretty garbage. Also wasn't Jimmy Chueng the artist?

>I took the movie rights from Sony and sold them to Disney

>mfw Peter is against getting back Uncle Ben because he'll lose reason to angst and he kinda likes feeling shitty

>Spiderman is now Batman.
UNCLE BEN IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

So what's going to be Peter's excuse for not wanting Uncle Ben back aside from:
>Noooo it's not correct we can't play god that's not the real uncle ben nooo

Because it's a fucking CLONE

>Mayday is overrated. Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales are way better.

He's the only character that hasn't been resurrected at this point and Peter doesn't want to ruin that.

I totally thought that was Peter Quill until I saw the mask

>Mac Gargan was the best Venom.

>Remember that nightmare with the Jackal fucking MJ? It wasn't a nightmare, it was me Peter!

Well yeah, it's not the real Ben, it's a clone.

"It's not the real Uncle Ben" is a completely valid reason. Creating a clone of him would be making a new life, essentially a baby, aging it up and implanting someone else's memories in it. You're not bringing anyone "back" with shit like that, you're spawning new life and then robbing it of its chance to be its own person and live its own life. It would be cheap and selfish to impose that on someone just to satisfy your own desire to be reunited with a lost loved one.

>I was thinking about puting otto back in your body Peter

>Peter attacking "Ben" for desecrating his uncle's grave

The one thing about this story I think Slott has done right.

The issue of ASM that this page is from hasn't come out yet, but last week's issue of The Clone Conspiracy ended with the revelation that the Jackal this time around is Ben Reilly, who was brought back through New U, and that he wants to work with Peter and bring back Uncle Ben, whose remains he's just had dug up and delivered to him.

Memories are what matters, user. Body is just that.

>clone
No, it's an artificially induced healing factor.

Somebody change Ben's face with Slott

>He's the only character that hasn't been resurrected at this point and Peter doesn't want to ruin that.
Actually Uncle Ben was resurrected for a nanosecond at one point, but I forget context.

>"Dance off bro, me and you!"

Remember folks, the only people that stay dead are Jason Todd, Bucky, and Uncle Ben.

Not in a universe with the confirmed existence of souls.

>Spider-Gwen is better than Mayday.

>with great power comes great responsibility
>gains the power to bring back the dead and revives fucking Marcus Lyman before his Uncle Ben
>in addition to this he replicates his brain injury that turned him into a sociopath post revival cause his process should have revived him in perfect health

"You punch like a sissy."

and he does. The dude still got his face after he was hit by somebody who can lift around 50 tons.

It's the same flesh. Who's to say it's not the same soul? People come back from the dead all the fucking time. How is this any different from any of that shit?

This is retarded. Not only does Peter have perfectly valid reasons to call out Ben's "resurrection" for the bullshit it is, he also has proof that the end result of this shit will be a zombie apocalypse from Kaine and Gwen.

The thing that scares me is that they went all the way to kill aunt May's current husband for this event, and I fear this was planned so they could bring back uncle Ben and put them together again. And with OMD proving that Peter could do abominable things to keep her old ass aunt alive, I can totally see this happening again.

God, FUCK OMD and fuck Quesadilla.

He's right, skub IS awesome.

is it still a thing that Peter and Ben don't set off one another's Spider-sense?

This isn't a case where "Who's to say" is an acceptable answer. Someone had better say, or it's still a dick move. Unless you know for a fact that doing it would bring the soul back, it's a shitty thing to do because you're still potentially forcing a new person, and a new soul, into living someone else's life for your own gratification.

Unless you can guarantee that what you're doing will actually benefit the person who died, it's just cruel puppetry. A simulacrum you propped up because you're incapable of dealing with your own feelings.

I doubt Uncle Ben will come back. Jay was probably just killed off for drama. I was concerned that this would lead to Gwen's resurrection, but at the risk of jinxing it, I'm starting to feel confident that she'll be gone when this is over.

>being skubfag scum
and stay there

You Motherfucker

He's a religious protestant his Ben in in the sky where he belongs

>Unless you know for a fact that doing it would bring the soul back, it's a shitty thing to do because you're still potentially forcing a new person, and a new soul, into living someone else's life for your own gratification.
Unless it's a particularly shit life I don't see the problem.

Superman can beat Saitama

If they're clones, why didn't he accidentally clone Silver Sable?

Checkm8 atheists.

I expected Futa is gay

If there's grass on the field...Play ball!

Remember when he dropped his relationship with Mary to save Aunt May and later regretted it?
Yeah
Not good idea

Is-is that a pedophilia joke?

Here's the preview, if anyone's interested.

>die
>brought back through some miracle cloning technology that only requires the subject take pills to not degrade
>even that could be worked over in the future
>decide to spread the good word
>do so by reviving super villains and being a sleazy fuck about everything

Raimi doesn´t write comics, you moviefag.

>implying Clones have souls

[TRIGGERED]

Mr. Sinister's clones have souls.

Are they in Marvel Headquarters?

I LOVE USING UNCLE BEN AS A CRUTCH!

>"Peter..."
>"You're gay."

Shouldn't that be
>your life flashed before my eyes

Yeah that actually doesn't seem like something Peter would do

>I won't even use my spider-sense to dodge
>spider-sense
Marvel should maybe hire some editors.

I really, really wish this was true.

He'd probably write them better than Slott though.

well, their not setting off one another's spider-sense is a pretty minor, and not well-lnown bit of Spider-Man's lore, it's pretty understandable that they wouldn't remember it

I was going to do it this way first, but it would have worked better had he taken off the mask on the same page.

>The other way seemed funnier anyway.

Mary

>fairly minor
It's the exact same shit as the symbiotes not doing it which is one of the reasons they're one of Spidey's greatest threats.

Do you think they'll stop fighting when they realize both their mothers share the same first name?

I feel bad for Scarlet Spider fanboys

>healing someone from death

Have comics gone too far?

>Peter... You're Gay

Well? What happened next?

Their mother and father were literally buried RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO UNCLE BEN.

What the fuck, Ben?

That's the end of the preview.

I'm sorry Pete but Bendis wants you Blacked.

>Futa isn't gay. They're still chicks with boobs!

missed the chance at a good "check em" edit

Did Peter ever mention "I can't give up, I swore to my parents" or it's always muh Uncle?

He doesn't feel obligated to for his parents, he wasn't the cause of their death. Also, his parents pretty much knew the risks of being CIA agents.

Also he murdered the shit out of their killer already.

Wait, spider senses don't work on clones and vice versa. GODAMMIT. WHAT EVEN IS CONTINUITY?

He has that shtick of "for my parents" in the 90s before Chameleon cloned them as perfect synthoids that were brain imprinted with the memories of his parents to then torture Peter. Also it turn out Harry(dead at the time when that mattered) was responsible for Chameleon's actions. After that writers forgot about the parents and Clone Saga hopla happen.

What if it's not Ben at all, it's the Jackal who underwent genetic modification to turn himself into Ben using some of his early "cloning" procedures and he's just bullshitting.

"White people:
They're okay."

I unironically expect Kaine to bite the dust.