I.. cant.. belivev-v *sniff* half the c-country doesnn care ab-bout dead kids

powerful

freedom isn't free

whoa, really makes me think

Who's on the wall behind him? CEOs of (((American))) media companies?

Reminder that Trump supporters justified Syria with "BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

>be American
>get shot

jimmy kimmel's comments on the las vegas shooting are hauntingly powerful

if you took away the second amendment those people would still be killed, just with a car or knife instead, people make too big a deal about gun deaths

idk about the rest, but Sup Forums would like nothing more, than to Assad roll over all the CIA's assets in the region

just a buck o-five

Why did Jimmy Kimmel become such a blubbering pussy?

it really is an insignificant amount of people and most gun deaths are niggers killing niggers

truth is, USA has a nigger problem, not guns problem. White states have homicide rates comparable to western european countries.
You can kill more people with an explosive, or a truck of peace, if you really want to

press "S" to *sniff* for dead kids

Conservatives need to be exterminated. Preferably with guns.

Haha hey guys i like your style, i to am *very* edgy. My family says I'm (((troubled))) but with you guys, i fit right in lol. Most people can't handle our humor but that's what Sup Forums's all about!

>I.. cant.. belivev-v *sniff* half the c-country doesnn care ab-bout dead kids

S

ayy lmao

Nobody cares about dead wh*Te kids, yes.

Maybe if he didn't cry over every little god damn thing I would believe his anguish. He's emotionally manipulative, like a young daughter using tears to soften her parents

It costs folks like you and me

>We should lynch all blacks and their kids
>Gas the jews
>But don't you dare touch on this wiggling muscle tissue

i agree, we shouldn't even bother with black violence, it's never going to end, we should just ignore it

[citation needed]

Literally every statement you retard, while some of us were watching and listening you were shitposting

They meant think of the white children in Europe that will grow up next to Arab refugees.
They want the US to just nuke the country and then move on.

Sounds like a good idea.

have they done the things where a tv show is delayed because it has a gun in an episode

I don't see contradictions here. What if they care only about white kids? Most white nationalists are quite happy with niggers abortion, because together with gang and drug deaths, it keeps their population on a managable level

Only the closet neocons and the Trump cultists desu

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR HOUSEHOLD HINTS FROM ADULT FILM STARS AND THEN WOMEN JUMPING ON TRAMPOLINES!!!!

The kikes and negroes shouldn't be murdered, merely deported. You could say I'm quite liberal in that sense

Jimmy named the republican. Good on him.

S for silencers :(:(

Still waiting on a citation, kiddo

My penis is whiter than that thing.

lol

TURN IN YOUR GUNS BLOMPF SUPPORTERS

I honestly feel bad for terrorists. Imagine you were trained all your life to hate and destroy America when in fact you could just sit back and watch Americans kill themselves by the droves.

Even if this was real that just sounds like the best option anyway.

TURN IN YOUR GUNS WHILE MY ARMED GUARDS AND I LAUGH AT YOU PLEBS REEEEEEEEE

Does he donate to any charities to help kids in need or does he go back to his million dollar mansion every night?

best one I've seen so far.
very impressive
nice

>if you took away the second amendment those people would still be killed, just with a car or knife instead

from the 32nd floor of a hotel?

Dumb american

cops deal with so much shit that I look at every one of these things as justified, for all we know that kid was literally about to kill the officer

old age, we all do

I'm 28 and I'm still the same autistic piece of garbage I've always been

>If liberals want it then I don't

Or with guns they bought from south america

Mom, i posted it again!

You could build a medieval ballista in your room and lob exploding barrels at the crowd. Should we ban wood?

Not that user but I saw many of those posts on Occupy Democrats Logic (Trump supporter haven) when the Syria thing happened. Just scroll to April if you're that interested, you'll get a bunch of those comments.

I think that this guy could get a MUCH higher kill count if he used some massive truck of peace, best filled with explosives to end the ordeal with a bang. But the style wouldn't suit a white person. It's muslim culture now

>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

You can kill people pretty easily with a truck in a crowded area

why wouldn't you have armed guards if you thought it was easy for people to gun you down ? If anything if you thought that you don't need to worry about shootings, you wouldn't need a gun.

You can't prove me wrong though. There were multiple severe failures in that kid's parents that led to that. Better to just start over.

Yeah cause using a knife or car to kill a bunch of people is as easy as using guns.

Speak for your self faggot, Im not letting society tell me what to do,

>Osama's death
>Obama achievement
lmao

well, turns out he would have been justified

Sooo....

a nigger can still knife you

Fuck off Bjorn we all know it's you no matter what platform you're on

paranoia level: seppo

What brand sells flying trucks?

>he can't kill 50+ people with a knife
Just use superior nipponese steel folded over a 1000 times.

>be American
>healthcare is a privilege
>getting shot is a right

Someone was mad enough to type all of this out.

>dead kids
>pro choice
I don't get this meme

>knife
probably not
> car
much easier in fact

Marvel Industries

>not that user
>here's an anecdote
>find it yourself
Typical leftist debate skills

Jamal, your homie was gunned down because he pointed a gun at a cop.

>be American
>get shot

>Who's on the wall behind him? CEOs of (((American))) media companies?
Hmm, maybe, let's compare.

>yuropoors think they're entitled to other people's labor
No wonder you fucks are still ungrateful for the Marshall Plan

You don't masturbate right? Cause if you do then you are just as bad.

You can just not pay them. I don't.

Man, shit. I seen a tiny-ass .22 round-nose drop a nigger plenty of days, man. Motherfuckers get up in you like a pinball, rip your ass up. Big joints, though... Big joints, man, just break your bones, you say, "fuck it."

>muh anecdote
Ah yes, I'm sure those millions of pro-lifers who argue against abortion because "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" are just anecdotes too, right?

you're both in your twenties

You could use a blow pipe with aids-tipped darts, shoot a couple people every day, for months. You could probs get awaty with this indefinitely. Would be a long term delayed mass killing.

>Nice Attack

I'm awfully sorry about this, but I'm afraid I'll have to run you over with this semi truck. It will be quick and painless, I assure you. Please don't worry. You won't feel anything.

Now show how many people in those countries go bankrupt because of the high taxes they have to pay for those services.

>I enjoy being shot
>I enjoy having to sell my livers to farma corp so I can have my meds

Lol how dumb are you?

Cool now where's the chart where those countries steal 80% of your income.

the kid, i mean

You're literally only ever going to get shot if you go to a shitty urban neighborhood filled with niggers and heavy gun control laws Ahmed.

I highly doubt anything is going to change. I'm completely dead inside. My entire family could be shot to death and I wouldn't care. Keep your guns.

I wish you faggots existed when Bush Jr was around. That was all everyone talked about

Again, your homie was gunned down by a cop because he pointed a gun at him.

jesus christ