Which is best?

Which is best?

Rick and Morty.

Formerly Sneed and Chuck

rick and morty > simpsons > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > futurama > family guy > american dad

Golden age Simpsons>Futurama>American Dad>Family Guy>Zombie Simpsons

You forgot to separate Golden age Futurama and Unfunny Futurama.

Bob's Burgers

Imho, peak Family Guy was the best of the four. Futurama is good but it's not funny enough, and I was never into The Simpsons.

Nu's Male

none

King of the Hill

The Definitive Ranking:

Golden Age Simpsons > Golden Age Futurama > American Dad > Early Family Guy > Later unfunny Futurama >>>>>>> nu-Simpsons > modern Family Guy

Family Guy and American Dad has their funny moments, but as a show they're shit

nice to meet you, Nu's Male

King of the Hill

Peak Futurama > Peak American Dad > Peak Simpsons = Peak Family Guy

Pretty much this.
I personally would switch American Dad and Early Family Guy but doesn't matter.

In order

>Simpsons (good)
>American Dad
>Futurama
>Family Guy
>King of the Hill
>Rick Morty
>Beavis Butthead
>Simpsons (bad)
>Bob's Burgers
>South Park
>Cleveland Show

Shit, good list man

Peak Simpsons > Peak Futurama > Peak Family Guy > American Dad > Reddit Futurama > Self-aware liberal preaching Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cancer Simpsons

What is peak Family Guy to you guys exactly?

First 3 or so seasons + a few newer episodes like multiverse episodes

When did Simpson's jump the shark? Was it when Liza became a buddhist?

Huh I actually like the first few seasons after it came back rather than the earlier ones. Early ones were a bit rough imo

Not at any specific moment, it just went bad as the old writers left and the satire and heart of the old show was lost on the new writers, who turned the show into a caricature of itself.

I think it was when South Park and Family Guy came out and suddenly Simpsons had to compete with them and they did so by stooping their level i.e. Panda Rape

God tier: Simpsons seasons 1-9
High tier: early futurama, later american dad
medium tier: early american dad, Simpsons seasons 10-12
low tier: family guy, later futurama
pure shit tier: Simpsons seasons 13+

that's a good point actually

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

They are all kino, but Family Guy/Futurama are absolutely GOD TIER.

theres several moments or episodes you can point to. I go with eight misbehavin' where apu has 8 kids when it truly jumped the shark. Gump roast from season 13 is when the simpsons became unwatchable

futurama seasons 1-4 > so-called classic simbsons >>> american dad (bear in mind I have only seen a few early seasons) >>> post-cancellation futurama > shit > family guy > AIDS ridden shit > post-movie simbsons

Original TV series futurama is pure gold
The movies range from meh to shit
New TV season was shit
The future holds only the grave for futurama now, which is good

The Venture Bros.

Seasons 2 and 3 only

Bob's Burgers

It's debatable but people often point to the Principal and the Pauper as the end of the golden era

Bender's Big Score was kino

>I always liked family guy more than the simpsons
Maybe I just have ADHD, I don't know. American Dad is the best just because of roger le reddit alien character. Bob's Burgers is solid but there are quite a few bad episodes. Both modern Simpsons and Family Guy are unwatchable unless you're a literal retard. Reddit and Memey isn't as bad as Sup Forums thinks, but it' s not as good as reddit thinks.
Xavier Renegade Angel is the best animated show I've seen in years, and I'm so happy that someone had the idea to compare it to R&M in a virgin x chad meme

>I always liked family guy more than the simpsons

I agree with this, except I'd rather watch late family guy than late simpsons

Kys

This is a pretty good ranking, except that I'd sooner watch current FG over any current Simpsons -- and it's been that way for a while.

Simpsons season 11 > Futurama seasons 1-4 > Simpsons seasons 1-7 > Simpsons season 8-9 > American Dad > Family Guy seasons 1-3 > rest of Futurama > rest of Family Guy > rest of The Simpsons

Even patricians only pretend to understand PHF

Yeah the worst family guy is better than the earliest zombie Simpsons

I remember loving PHF when I watched it many years ago.
Tried to re-watch it recently and I can't tell if it's really smart or utter nonsense.

It's literally just one big in-joke between William Street employees

F is for Family

based sneed posters

Bill Burr's cartoon is actually pretty damn good.
He should probably lay back on the gross-out humor though.
It's definitely the most realistic depiction of mild child abuse in a cartoon sitcom desu.

Futurama overall

But Simpsons earlier seasons tie it for me

Regarding gross humor is much lighter than Family Guy, Blickerberry, R&M and the worst of all, Mr Pickle

Wew lad, edgelord thinks he's too old for cartoons.

Spamming unfunny memes over and over again will never be based.

Sneed's fuck and Chuck

Futurama is overrated, but good.
Prime Simpsons is the best, but we have 20 years of shit.
Pre-cancellation Family Guy was a needed throwback to adult slapstick on Sup Forums.
American Dad is pure genius, underrated but already in decline.

Based on their primes:
Simpsons>AD>Futurama>FG
Taking KotH into account:
Simpsons=KotH>AD>Futurama>FG
Taking into account everything, including the shit episodes:
KotH>AD>Simpsons>Futurama (revival was awful)>>>>>>FG

BASED AS FUCK

To be fair you need an IQ of over 200 to understand PHF

Yup.
I can agree with this.

Simpsons is the best in the long run and it has had the biggest impact on pop culture even if it's been bad for 20 years. If we restrict it to currently airing seasons American Dad is the only good one right now.

Anyone seen this? I thought it was pretty good.

merican dad> futurama