Why do western nations have labor shortages?

Why do western nations have labor shortages?

Why don't millennials fill those jobs and have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look it's another millennial hate slide thread
saged
>Hillary Clinton is dying

Jews

You really made me think...

DON'T REPLY AFTER THIS POST

Translation: Someone help me take care of this damned kid. I'm crazy.

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL SPAM YOU IDIOT

Why?

At least she's not a race-mixer.

I want to cum on soe's face

Well here at least it's because you need certifications and such which take something like 3 years to get in order to get hired for most of those jobs.

More of girl on the left?

name?

soe

ACTIVELY POSTING/LURKING 4-6 HOURS ON Sup Forums DAILY AND NOT VOTING 2016?

>"Fuck off all you Hill shills and you Trump chumps. Vote none of the above."
>"I'm just not going to vote at all this election."
>"It's a waste of time, especially when shitheads are running"
>"I won't vote out of noncompliance with a broken, fundamentally corrupt and laughably ineffective system."
>"On principle I don’t want any of them to win."

This isn't even CorrectTheRecord or people shilling cuck-faggory for Gary Johnson, BUT THESE PEOPLE REALLY, HONESTLY MEAN THEY AREN'T GOING TO VOTE DUE TO BOTH CANDIDATES BEING BAD? What low subscriber, bottom tier media trap did these goyim fall into? ARE you people posting this crap actively following this election it's been going on for almost
>1.5 YEARS

what the fuck, is this your first time voting and your some public school D+ student failure dropout living off mommy and daddy justifying your failure by blaming it on the government? Why are you on this board everyday and why are you shill-FORCING voting abstinence in what is expected to be the BIGGEST VOTER TURNOUT

>CBSNEWS - "GOP's record turnout"
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/

>pewresearch - "17.6%^ highest of any year since at least 1980"
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/

Are you done being edgy? What are you going to tell your grand-children when they ask you who you voted for in 2016, a massive landslide election that defined the future of America until 2040. Oh wait, you won't have any grand-children. You'll never have any kids. you'll just sit there, slowly dying a virgin posting edgy shit till the very end. Oh yeah, you're a really savvy political wizard aren't you. You figured it all out. You know the key to all of this

don't expand this anyone who is in here

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

soe gerschwind. Goes by Soembie on social media

>that last sentence
fuck this meme is evolving.

fucking smug faced dyke hair millennial bitch every single time

Because millenials these days always have some weird ass "artistic" job.

Fuck you cunt
(Clever tho)

Because boomers are getting old you fucking retard.

>"I won't vote out of noncompliance with a broken, fundamentally corrupt and laughably ineffective system."

This isn't even CorrectTheRecord or people shilling cuck-faggory for Gary Johnson, BUT THESE PEOPLE REALLY, HONESTLY MEAN THEY AREN'T GOING TO VOTE DUE TO BOTH CANDIDATES BEING BAD? What low subscriber, bottom tier media trap did these goyim fall into? ARE you people posting this crap actively following this election it's been going on for almost
>1.5 YEARS

what the fuck, is this your first time voting and your some public school D+ student failure dropout living off mommy and daddy justifying your failure by blaming it on the government? Why are you on this board everyday and why are you shill-FORCING voting abstinence in what is expected to be the BIGGEST VOTER TURNOUT

Are you done being edgy? What are you going to tell your grand-children when they ask you who you voted for in 2016, a massive landslide election that defined the future of America until 2040. Oh wait, you won't have any grand-children. You'll never have any kids. you'll just sit there, slowly dying a virgin posting edgy shit till the very end. Oh yeah, you're a really savvy political wizard aren't you. You figured it all out. You know the key to all of this

Don't do that.

God ducking damnit

Fuck u

Posting

i want to cum all over their faces so badly
i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly

i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly

i want to cum all over their faces so badly i want to cum all over their faces so badly

Jobs are either super high skill or super low pay

Kids either can't do the job, or won't do the job.

>1.5 YEARS

i want to cum all over her face
i want to cum all over her face i want to cum all over her face i want to cum all over her face

i want to cum all over her face i want to cum all over her face

i want to cum all over her face i want to cum all over her face

Fuck sake you always post a picture of her with something to do with millennials, fuck off.

>pic related

Fuck you

I feel like i'm in middle school again.

There are no labor shortages, the whole thing is an oligarchic plot to bring in more and more cheap labor in order to depress wages.

that girl is fine as fuck

>tfw you dream about tracer even though you don't like her at all

help

fag

shit

Is THIS, is THIS WHAT YOU WANT, FAGGOT?
You can choke on that (You), you fucking piece of shiiit!!

The last 20 years in California have been spent telling every child they must go to college. You are a dumb looser if you work somewhere that doesn't require a college degree.

Because raising children is hard work millenials hate hard work.

who's the girl in the blue. the short haired girl is fuggly

They are the worst of individualism and collectivism combines

This. My friend and I were talking about this a few months ago. If you don't go to college, you're considered a loser. They tell us to disregard trade schools or any other type of job that doesn't require an academic degree. How can we get one of these jobs without losing our social status or reputation? It's absolutely fucked. Our choices are either go to college and try to get a job that requires a degree, or go find a job that doesn't require a degree and be shunned by our family, friends, and society, even if it's a good paying job. Look how they label people who don't go to college in polls. They label them "uneducated". They become outcasts. Even if they are smarter or more successful than those with a degree.

because they want to do "somthing with media" or "lifestyle science" or "genderstudies" and shit like that ....
If you sell your time learning for cheap like that it's no wonder that millenials won't do the jobs that are there, because they can't do them ....

That said, mot of the "labor shortages" our governments shout from their roofs are simply false, but that sands on another page ....