Let's talk about Hillary overheating in 79 degree weather yesterday

Let's talk about Hillary overheating in 79 degree weather yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna post memes to keep the thread alive.

>when the microchip that is located in your brain in order for the Jews to control you explodes.

Based Czech dude for having the video

He wasn't media so he gave 0 fucks if they tried to remove his press privileges

Nice dubs, Czech'd

also kek

She tripped

Literally nothing

Who wouldn't? who shit right, retarded units

>dat asian ss agent

probably a chinese spy.

It wasn't 79 degrees at 8 am

She literally at a Parkinson's freeze. Her pneumonia is also a symptom of Parkinson's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

When someone trips you just need to help them up, you don't need to get two people to "throw her into the van" while more security guards step in to block viewing angles.

Even the Clinton campaign admits she fainted [due to head stroke]. Get your lies straight CTR faggot.

>at

had. shit

So, anyone remember how Democrats used to brag about being the "reality-based" political party? I remember those days.

Yup, back in the days when Republicans invaded Iraq because they "totally had WMDs", and when Republicans were calling French Fries Freedom Fries because France didn't join them.

Oh how the tables have turned.

My mom is about the same and has the same symptoms right now. The loss of sleep for weeks of coughing is destroying her and she is retired. I don't see how Hillary keeps this up for another 8 weeks.

Dream on fucker. She was out like a light.

The fuck is this guy talking about? I live in NYC, the highest I saw it reach today was 81, mostly cloudy with even a nice little breeze.

Looks like she's gifted with the cuck selection of agents.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but 79 degrees can bend Hillary to the knees.

This.

I don't what everybody is making a big deal about?

Hillary shouldn't have to walk around like a pleb, she's a queen.

79 degrees is HORRIBLE WEATHER!

I've fainted on a few occasions. One of the feelings you get is the body starts feeling really hot. Like a rush of heat going through your body and staying there until a while after you wake up. I wouldn't be surprised this is the "heat-stroke" people are talking about. That has nothing to do with the outside temperature, though, but they are using that as the excuse since she was probably saying she was feeling really hot.

There is nothing to fear but a hot summer day

>low 80s
>too hot for a stroll

is he a fucking polar bear?

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

Sansa's a Bern Victim?

What? It was 79 degrees? That's barely 27 Celsius. That is nice as fuck weather.

I've shoveled rocks for an hour in 115F heat and didn't even pass out.

I'm honestly starting to pity the rotten bitch, she was so close and had the rug pulled out from under her by a guy with no actual relevant experience, and then by Donald Trump.

More like someone tripped her.

good thing they already have a hearse for her on standby just in case

The trend of people saying "hey I faint all the time ain't nothing wrong with that" is fucking hilarious.

Anyone who is remotely healthy doesn't lose consciousness at random intervals. I wonder how the late night comedy jew will handle this one.

Hillary, there's an urgent problem in the-
>COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
Hillary, there's an ur-
>COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
Hillary, we need your input now.
>sips water
Hillary, what should we do?
>COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
Hillary this is a matter of national security.
>holds up finger
Hillary, please.
>slips behind curtain
>reemerges 10 minutes later
Hilary, are you ok?
>...
>faints
Fuck, just get Tim Kaine on the line.
>wakes up 90 minutes later
>hugs a minority child
>remind me, what were we talking about?

#DropOutHillary

This incident probably cost her a week of recovery. Now factor in how stressed out she'll be after canceling the California trip, news breaking about her pneumonia, and the upcoming debate.

YEA YOU FUCKING ABLEIST SO WHAT IF I OVERHEAT IN 77 WEATHEr.

these people are hilarious.

This.

I did a geology field school in New Mexico. In a group of 30 people, only one person went down and it was because he hadn't had anything to drink that day. None of the girls in the class were any worse for wear, either.

nu-male cucks aren't exactly the apex of physical achievement.

Literally looks like they're propping up a dead person.

Judgemental? Wtf is he talking about. Libs lies make no sense

Just posted this in another thread -

My girlfriend does not follow politics at all. She has spent 12 years now in the nursing field.

When this happened today I was reading an article and scoffed under my breath something to the effect of "ffs, another health incident with hillary".

She overheard me and asked what happened, so I gave her a brief rundown. I also showed her a couple other videos of Hillary's antics recently.

The FIRST thing she said after watching them was "it looks like she's having TIA's".

TIA = transient ischemic attack. Basically a mini stroke.

I believe I've heard the term associated with Clinton before, but this was coming from a completely unbiased source who gives 2 shits about elections.

Just throwing that out there.

PRAISE CZECH

>hottest September NYC days I can recall in 20 years
Hot enough to melt steel beams?

2 men and a woman from behind can't hold her up.

Clearly she is a robot and her cooling liquid was leaking.

You are probably comparing young healthy adults with fucking 70 year olds.

>anyone remember how Democrats used to brag about being the "reality-based" political party? I remember those days.
That's because they weren't in power and weren't accountable for anything. It's easy to be a smug prick who pretends to have everything figured out, and look down on everybody. Now that they are in power, and being smug pricks doesn't benefit them, the shoe is on the other foot.

Post the other angle!!!

the other angle shows her totally collapse without people standing in the way of the camera

Hillary: sponsored by Nvidia

Is it viral and harmful to anyone around her? That being said is it deadly?

Look at how they have Hillary propped up against that grey pole, then the vehicle pulls up, they try to help her walk, but her lower body seems to have shorted out and is just so much dead, useless mass.

uhhhhh... judgemental, much?

Trump seems to be doing pretty well.

Did she lose 30lbs recently?

>8... 8 years right?

Neocons man. Its always jews lies fabricated reality no matter the party.

>outdoor summer hoops
No one who plays ball calls it that.

I went on a summer hike with my family a few years ago, including my parents, who are both well in their 60s. I was the only one who came down with a heatstroke. Go fuck yourself.

Are you saying trump is not a young and healthy adult?

Wow I didn't even see how she wobbles her upper body like that. Is she even conscious here?

>tripped
>overheated
>pneumonia
get your shit together ctr.

>when someone trips

she appeared later in a different outfit, i bet she pooped herself again.

>unbiased source
>anecdotal evidence with only visual confirmation

You should probably reevaluate how you discern information. Not trying to dick, and you are not wrong, but your story is worthless to any one but you.

>fat nigger gorilla doctor walks up to her
>SMACKS LIPS
>UM
>"hilary comon just keap takin babee we nut guuuoin anewre just keep talkn AIIGHT"

So maybe we shouldn't have a sickly 70 year old woman in one of the most stressful jobs on the planet.

It's not misogyny, is fucking mortality.

He's a healthy adult, but he's also 70. He doesn't seem to have any medical issues that jump out at you.

She's asleep the entire time. Propped up on the small pillar while being held by one of the aides. Second she pulls her up and then exchanges her grip to the black man, she temporarily drops, before he reestablishes the hold on her. Then the other agent comes and helps carry her to the van while you can see her legs are limp the entire time.

> See people saying "MUH 80 DEGREE HEAT"
> Chuck it in google.
> 26 celsius
> It was apparently 74 degrees when she passed out.
> FUCKING 23 DEGREES

Are you cunts serious? Is the media shilling THAT fucking hard that 26 degrees (let alone 23) is 'heat stroke' range?

That's a fucking warm winters day here.

Yeah but that's normal for you shart in marts anyway

your girlfriend is one of those badass nurses who is better than a lot of doctors

Probably the weight loss from being sick

Yeah, but what about the fact that we need a woman to run the white house for a change?

>Trips
>Trips

Praise Kek!

your gf is wrong, from a medical perspective.

Trump is healthy, but he's sure as shit not young.

Anyway, 79 degrees Ameriheit is 26 degrees ceclius.

It's fucking room temperature.

If you seriously think someone who can't handle room temperature heat is fit to be the leader of a fucking tiny country, let alone the fucking United States of America, you're absolutely fucking insane

Quints!

moar of these Weekend At Hillary's shops/vids/gifs plz

Maybe she has cirrhosis of the liver and her body can no longer regulate heat properly.

I don't shart in mart. I use the designated shitting street called the walmart parking lot.

Quints of truth
This is on the verge of becoming a Kek worship thread

is she gonna be ok?

Literally lying to all of New York saying it was HORRIBLE weather when it was quite nice weather for going out and remembering a tragedy.

>we need a woman to run the white house for a change
[CITATION NEEDED}

>Let's talk about Hillary overheating in 79 degree weather yesterday.

I thought lizard people like warmer temps...

>had another fit
>people saw better make up an excuse
>had pneumonia since friday but didn't say anything
>i'll just hug a little girl so people will forget

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED THANK YOU

>Is the media shilling THAT fucking hard that 26 degrees (let alone 23) is 'heat stroke' range?
>he doesn't know about our Pravda media

watch and learn

Keep in mind that the day was wonderful with a nice breeze.

Well that's how you know it's a lie, innit?

Maybe once he's elected, Trump can finally open up about his true identity as Sheila and get his penis inverted on national television.

That shit has some serious Weekend at Bernie's vibes.

America collapsed when she fell.

25 degrees celcius is standard "room temperature"

You know how sometimes US presidents visit overseas allies?

I would love for Hillary to come here during our peak summer when it routinely breaks 40 degrees ceclius

I bet Trump would have no problem with it

Was she in the sun? That would bump that effective temp higher. What was the humidity? Humidity is the real killer, BUT I don't see any sweat on her face. Though not sweating IS a sign of dehydration. Why the fuck doesn't her entourage give her water.

WHAT DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THE WATER?