Who can defeat him and his mastery of meme magic?

Who can defeat him and his mastery of meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wojak with Preptime. alternatively, gondala if he's teamed up with berry nice girl

Anyone above the age of 14.

deconstruction

only the count from sesame street, maybe hulk if he has super math powers

Can meme magic beat out toonforce?

>Sup Forums thinks frogs in magic-based media is surprising or unheard-of, or that every frog in fiction just so happens to be Pepe
lel

Lord Moldybutt could.

ZA
WARUDO

>88518466

>user doesn't know just how deep meme magic goes
kek

NO!

Meme magick is eternal

>facebook filename
Not even surprised.

>it applies thouroughmostly not to the semiotic qualitative of the dialectic but to the superstructure, that is to say, to the assigned meaning from the individual

>knowing facebook filenames

get out normie

Fuck you Froggy the Gremlin.
First you give me a cream puff while I'm on a diet and now you're shitting up my boards.

I'm calling commissioner Gordon in Gotham City to call Batman and Robin.

Pepe and the egyptian god Kek got an oompa loompa elected president

What could top that?

>what is google images

Recommended lectures?

It's where I get all my dank memes.

Apparently he's an anti-semite.

>[ALL THE OTHER KIDS] internally

They technically have the same base power set which is comedy. The exception being that meme magik is better off because it doesn't need a punchline, just recognition that an attempt at a joke is made.

I was gonna say Droopy would be the exception and could defeat meme magic but playing straight doesn't really do anything to a meme, just how it's perceived.

Deconstruction is the ultimate state of ecstasy for a meme but inevitably results in a swift death.

golden age supes with the anti-monitor suit and after spending a million years in the sun with prep time also teaming up with god, then he might have a chance

In toon force you need the punchline.
In meme magick you need a collective of people doing gnosis.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw

When we elect Kanye in 2024.

Beautiful video

Meme magic can not be stopped tho

Elon musk actually getting to mars using the EMdrive.