Marvel's Spider-Man

New Spidey cartoon confirmed to have Gwen, Miles, and Venom. Is it a failure already?

It's a failure already because it's marvel animation. They don't do good cartoons anymore.

I don't mind it desu

I enjoyed the last season of USM

>Miles, Gwen, Peter
> TEAM-UP!
what the actual FUCK! I am FUCKING cancelling DISNEY XD! IF MY WIFE'S SON EVER WANTS TO WATCH TV, HE SHOULD JUST USE THAT FUCKING HULU ACCOUNT I BOUGHT FOR HIM. FUCK MARVEL ANIMATION, BRING BACK SPECTACULAR SPIDER MAN.
GOD MOTHERFUCKING DAMN

I miss Anya

Wtf? Why didn't they just continue Ultimate? There was nothing wrong with it

>New Spidey cartoon confirmed to have Gwen, Miles, and Venom. Is it a failure already?
Yeah, because niether Miles or Spider Gwen has a character. Gwen's popularity is all flash in the pan waifu bullshit because of a good costume, and Miles is soley based on Bendis shilling and race pandering.

It's trash that'll last for 3+ seasons because disney can keep it afloat, then it'll be canned and replaced with an equally banal cartoon.

I'll watch the pilot for Spider-Gwen.

Do Miles and Gwen even have villains? Or any interesting personality traits? This is gonna suck

I hope this is a copypasta

Gwen does, they're basically every "what-if" ever, Peter as Lizard (dies) Matt Murdock as Kingpn, basically gender swapped and ironic role swapping. For example Fronk is a police captain.

Thing is, while they're all interesting ideas, that's all they are, guy can't write for shit despite how he "created" spider gwen. With a better writerher limited coulda been interesting, but it basically reads like a late 90's early 00's actiony girls show.
>school by day,
>jam with her band afterwards
>fIGHTIN CRIME IN THE MEANTIME
pretty lame.

Miles I think had one badguy that was unique to him, and he killed him. Everyone else he fights are old spidey villians, or ridiculously op threats, and he just kills them in one punch,

Miles' villains are cops

Jesus fuck that Venom looks fucking awful. Who thought giving them toes was a good idea? Also
>green slobber
>ever

Disgusting desu.

My question is whether they learned their lesson this time and have Brock as Venom instead of Harry.

can we stop with the multiple Spider people? please? I will even sacrifice Kaine to make this happen.

As long as it's Eddie I will be happy

He had those twins, ultimate taskmaster and that weird Hispanic dude

>tfw they make it Eddie but they'll probably just make them into a stupid slobbering animal who doesn't taunt Spider-Man.

Miles had

>Prowler who was his Uncle but he spider zapped him and he died
>New Venom who turned out to be just some random black guy and he's never heard from again
>Taskmaster who would absorb powers instead of memory, but he got spider zapped and was never heard from again

>Let's keep surrounding Spider-Man with other characters that are just like him
Just do a Miles or Spider-Gwen show already, if putting them out there is what you want, nobody wins with these associations.

Wasn't there an Ultimate Scorpion unique to him that was just a Mexican druglord with a hook on a chain?

Miles literally has nothing for himself, since his entire shtick basically turned into "What if Ultimate Peter was black"

I actually didn't know there was a second. Quick Google says that you're right, but that he was a one off guy during the Prowler stuff, and was never heard from again

>Miles
>Spider-Gwen
>artstyle is very similiar to cartoon Ultimate Spider-Man's
>Spidey will probably be voiced by Drake Bell again
>Venom has toes
Just end it all.

You forgot that Dan Slott is also heavily involved.

Ultimate was fucking irredeemable trash. Sadly, it seems like they're replacing trash with garbage.

Miles had his uncle that he killed and... uh... his dad was in Hydra I think?

The people complaining about Venom having toes are as autistic as Chris Chan complaining about Sonic's blue arms

I hate how popular Spider-Gwen became

Why would they? Already hit syndication numbers, much easier to start up a new show you can sell

Everyone but 3 year olds hated it.

It just finally got good in season 3 .

No it didn't.

It got better in season 3 and 4.

No

Also can Miles go back the Ultimate universe and for the Marvel multiverse be purged of all things Gwen Stacy?

>kaine is ben is some random reploid
>niles stays in peters univerde even though his own is going to shit without him
Nah

>Miles

Oh god fucking dammit.

Watch as his venom blasts steals everyone's thunder as well as any tension, and for everyone to fellate him.

I know it's pretty obscure and would need lots of backstory to pull, but I'd rather have a Peter/Kaine/Miguel squad, or a Peter/Kaine/Flash one.

Nah, it's gonna leech all of Peter's villains because those are the real Spidey villains.

>wah why isn't it like my comics
This is why you get this new garbage MCU show. Ultimate was unique and told original stories.

>Also can Miles go back the Ultimate universe and for the Marvel multiverse be purged of all things Gwen Stacy?

That'd require a Gwen-verse crossover event.

Do you REALLY want to find out what Gwen's a totem of?

You need to be 18 to post here

>Do you REALLY want to find out what Gwen's a totem of?

Goblins?

Bridges?

Good thing I'm 25 then huh?

why does Sup Forums hate these popular characters so much
is it contrarianism?
holy shit, they're at least cooler than fucking venom

>There was nothing wrong with it

Drake Bell's in jail last time I checked