The Force is female

Give it up cis-males

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/place/Cisalpine-Gaul
britannica.com/place/Transalpine-Gaul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you just assume my gender?

All this time, and I still don't know what CIS stands for...

Confederacy of Independent Systems

Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Short for cis-gendered, meaning someone who identifies with the sex they were born as.

Criminal Investigative Service

i always picked cis because the super battle droid was op as fuck

So normal?

Remember when R2-D2 destroyed two by spilling oil and lighting it on fire?

Yeah, it was those awful parts of the prequels

Chicago Investors' Society

"normal" implies queer sexuality is "abnormal" thus, cisgender. i know, it's retarded

Cunt inspection service

i actually really liked that scene when i was a kid :3

I'm really glad honestly. I really like watching women die in battle scenes in movies. Just the little helpless whimper they let out when they get shot, makes me fucking erect, the way they surrender to death as the bullets rip through them. One of the first boners I got was from the opening battle in A New Hope where all the faggy egg helmet dudes get shot. I was 10 at the time so I didnt didn't really care about girls but I did know that deaths in movies made my pee pee hard. The more girl rebels there are, the more of them will die and the not I will Jack off imagining them crying in fear and praying to star Jesus to preserve their souls as their space fighter burns up around them, charring their smooth innocent flesh and burning away their hip fat, breasts, and uteruses. Imagine how young some of them must be, I bet some of them die virgins. Jesus Christ I need to go Jack off just thinking about it.

>WATCH

>provides a perfectly sensible explanation
>"I know, it's retarded"
But you just explained how it isn't.

Except they will never die in this movie. Do you remember any of the small group that attacked the SB dying? Me neither. But nobody forgets Porkins.

gonna have to stop you there reddit

>Jazz hiding his gut
lmao. i honestly feel bad for Jazz, but holy shit him trying to hide his disgusting fat boy body is so depressing

When I was a kid I didn't like them. They acted super silly like Jar Jar Binks. They didn't have to be lamer than Stormtroopers but George Lucas is a jackass. C3P0 is silly too but he's tolerable as the gay butler of the group.

Well there is that. Really annoys me how women never get killed on screen in movies the same way.

Comfortable In Skin

I the early development of TFA, Snoke was supposed to be a female but we ultimately ended up with a male. I guess they really want to gender swap everyone and then realized the villain has to die a villain's death.

Isn't snoke supposed to be plagueis or some shit?

No. The nu-canon books hint that Snoke is from beyond the galaxy.

yes, pretty much. but a cis person can still be a faggot, so keep that in mind

Its Revan

Snoke's identity leaked a few weeks ago if I recall

he's literally just An Ancient Evil Awakens. He's an ancient dark lord who's not called a Sith, even though he's totally a Sith for all story-telling purposes, so they can get around the "Anakin destroys the Sith" thing. He was sealed away in like a force stasis tomb or some shit at the fringe of the galaxy and the Empire (or first order I guess, technically) wakes him up between ROTJ and TFA and he takes over their leadership.

He's just sheev but without the charisma, and even OLDER and EVILER

it deserves a (you)

I already did. Thereabouts Attack of the Clones.

and possibly whiter

Can the writing get any lazier?

The Force is a tree that spawned the Good Side of the Force (Female personified) and the Dark Side of the Force (Snoke). This was in that shitty rebels cartoon that no one watched, but it's canon. So when the star wars bitches are all "The Force is Female," they're spoiling the movie. It'll be revealed this movie or the last one, and the women are going to lose their shit.
>YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY
>YAS I AM THE FORCE
>We must resist the empire because the force is female

>The Force is female
CIS
Cunts in Space

i watched that epsiode, but remember fuck all. Haven't those personifications been annihilated or some shit?

>Really annoys me how women never get killed on screen in movies the same way.
Yesterday we had a whole thread of people whining about the death of that assistant chick in Jurassic World. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>annihilated
They can always be brought back. Especially since it fits their "Force is Female" narrative. The EU is going to be nothing but terribly written badassss space dykes and the franchise is ridden into irrelevancy until the next trilogy. That's what basically happened in the late 80s and most of the 90s. Only replace Rey being a full on mary sue and badassss space dykes with Luke being a full on Mary Sue and badasssss space hippie bugmen.

it doesnt stand for anything, its a prefix as in
britannica.com/place/Cisalpine-Gaul
vs
britannica.com/place/Transalpine-Gaul

You mean that woman who got grabbed by pterodactyls and thrown into the mouth of the whale? I was extremely surprised by this because this kind of death is ALWAYS a male and everyone laughs it off. I guess they wanted to cope the scene of the guy eaten on his toilet and gender swapped to make it different.

I'm perfectly fine with having more female fighter pilots in Star Wars. It won't save how extremely shitty Star Wars is now though. They are flying the same ships as they did 30 years ago.

And don't give me that autistic shit about how we have the same fighter jets in real life as 30 years ago.

>They are flying the same ships as they did 30 years ago.
Nope. Different drives. The ships have a similar shape but that doesn't make them the same.

Nice headcanon

member the luminum falcon, member?

>DUDE THE PREQUELS LE SUCK LMAO

Hi JJ.

Chuck Inside Sneed

Yours as well.
>They are flying the same ships as they did 30 years ago.
Do you have any proof? They don't look the same.