Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqStvc107-M?t=52s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every Rocky movie after Rocky 4
(Yes, Creed is also shit!)

awful name to boot

What does S stand for?

:)

Two American Psychos? As in doubles? Now that's something I should check!

What's the point of listing so many actors no one ever heard of?

>tfw you realize she killed patrick bateman at the beginning

>The film was denounced by American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis.

>In 2005, Kunis expressed embarrassment over the film, and spoke out against the idea of a sequel. “Please — somebody stop this,” she said. “Write a petition. When I did the second one, I didn’t know it would be ’American Psycho II.’ It was supposed to be a different project, and it was re-edited, but, ooh … I don’t know. Bad.”

It wasn't Bale so it wasn't Bateman.

check em

don't know what you're talking about because this movie never happened and neither did the avatar movie

So that people who don't know much about films and actors will think it's a serious movie with serious actors and it's just that they haven't heard of the actors. It's just shameless advertisement.

What is wrong with Donnie Darko? I thought it was pretty memorable. Lingered on my mind for a few days

can i get dubs in an AS2 thread?

Samantha, it's his little sister.

uh no sweetie, its canon. Feminism ftw!!

nigga please

>Wicket the Ewok and his friends agree to help two shipwrecked human children, Mace and Cindel, on a quest to find their parents.

trying too hard

Sweet poster tho

Why are these little shits so smug? Fuck all of them

>Matrix Reloaded
>Matrix Revolutions
which was worse?

I think they actually used some kind of algorithm to write the script. It was as if you were watching a movie made by aliens.

>sexier
no homo but christian bale as patrick bateman was sexier than this cunt (comparatively)

Reloaded at least had the highway chase

just imagine: no writers, no actors, no directors. only an empty room with several computers, producing new hot garbage 24/7. want a star? they sold rights to their facial scan and voice samples, just pick one.
imagine the hype: first movie made entirely by an a.i.
this is the future. it can't be stopped.

Revolutions, easily.

That was a weird scene when that grown woman blew him for finding her dog.

Good soundtrack
Very fappable
Cool guy drives a V6 Firebird around
That guy from One Tree Hill playing a hobo or something

Strong 6/10

Can't tell if real...

I just discovered the movie Psycho has sequels and 2 seemed pretty good with jennifer tilly's asian sister

Revolutions, Reloaded was ok

I'm trolling. Don't think too much about it.

never happened

I remember being worried after Batman Begins that they would try to tie in this Catwoman for a sequel.

4 is pretty gud too and it was made for tv

i believe everyone went through this

>actually saw it in theaters
Swordfish already existed at this point, the reasoning to get me into the theater was worthless
It was canon with the Burton films if you paid attention. Michelle Pfieffer was one of the previous magical "cat women" and her phot was in the movie.

the old standby

That movie was fun.

Wasted

The first Scorpion King was such a fun movie, why would anybody make sequels without The Rock?

The Mask 2: Son of the Mask
Starring Jamie Kennedy

>It was canon with the Burton films if you paid attention. Michelle Pfieffer was one of the previous magical "cat women" and her phot was in the movie.
I hate that shit. I was under the impression that Pfieffer in Batman Returns had brain damage and dressed up as a Catwoman because she was pushed out a window, fell through a couple awnings and landed on hard concrete. I never once thought she was given magical cat powers.

I don't care. Do you care? I don't think anyone cares.

Actually, there's a bit of magic implied with Pfeiffer-Catwoman as she's the center of a weird cat ritual. I never saw Halle Berry's Catwoman though.

youtu.be/UqStvc107-M?t=52s

The poster keeps making me think it's Liz Gillies and not Mila Kunis.

Checked

I saw a bootleg copy of this at a thrift store once, case with printed cover and all. Which lead me to question why someone would bootleg this abortion of a movie in the first place.

Even the shitty sequel thread gets dubs

I never saw that as a ritual though. I saw it as alley cats chewing on some of her fingers and being stupid cats while she's laying there losing her mind to the sounds of meowing.

Time to jerk off to catwoman again
This movie gave me my first boners

Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

a fucking dumpsterfire.

wat

>be 10
>have the hairline of a 35 year old

I remember when they were trying to do a hard-R reboot of this where the kid actually kills people.

literally sci-fi original movie tier. bored me out of my fucking mind.

Gorax was the shit tho

>mfw that AI will consist of James Cameron's digitally salvaged brain patterns and the movie will change cinema forever

>The film starts with a 12-year-old girl whose babysitter is on a date with serial killer Patrick Bateman. After Bateman kills and starts to dissect her babysitter, the girl stabs him with an ice pick

Nobody expects magical cat powers. That's how they get you.

His hairline is fine he just has a shitty haircut

To this day I kind of wish that they saved Walken to play the Riddler or something

japp sprrroo

The movie in general is shit but Bret Edgelord Ellis would probably have approved of that scene itself

I'd like to know how this movie came to be

This meme is not funny

neither was chuck

Blair Witch 2 was a shitty movie but the original was a fucking non-movie.

>MIKE!
>JOSH!
>FUCK!
>JOSH!
>MIKE!
>FUCKING FUCK!
>WE'RE LOST!
>MIKE!
>LOOK, EVIL STICKS!
>JOSH!
>WE'RE DEAD
>ROLL CREDITS

Fuck that movie.

clearly Revolutions, Reloaded delivered on basically anything you could want from a Matrix sequel, other than having a conclusion (which is the main redeeming trait of Revolutions). People who shit on Reloaded are straight-up sheep

Agree on both counts.

i liked how the original was 70% improvised, the crew would just leave a letter outside their tent every morning before they started filming so they'd know where to go and what to do leaving them to fill up the space in between

Wasn't there another movie where a different actor played Bateman? I didn't watch it.

Trying to explain to younger generations how we found this movie scary back in the 90s makes me think of my dad trying to explain to me how his generation thought "Carrie" was terrifying.

Honestly, I think it's just a case of: you had to be there.

more like very Rocky after the first one

I've never seen Blair Witch, is it worth a watch?

Buddy, I'm 29 and I was unimpressed with that movie when it came out

Pretty much this. It was different, it fucked with people's minds so much they even thought it was real.

I liked psycho 2 and the ending shot was kino.

The other day I found out there were actually two more Narnia adaptations made with a third on the way

>I've never seen Blair Witch, is it worth a watch?

Yes, if you are a teenager in the 90s.

Was this any good?

only on vhs where you can see the entire picture

It's nowhere near the best horror movie ever imo but it does deserve at least one watch.

wait a sec

man if they hadn't shot up the school those girls in the lower right surely would've