What does Sup Forums think of The Abyss?

What does Sup Forums think of The Abyss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SU9kt3BYnxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deep Sea Core

I remember the theatrical cut doesnt have the gay enviromentalist agenda.

Further proof of Jim's power levels.

snorefest

Too long and a disaster.
For Cameron, a missfire, when every other film of his like a Swiss Watch of timing and direction.

good movie, long as shit tho

Still waiting on that Blu ray Jim.

The director's cut is fantastic. His best film together with T1 (and 2 too I guess).

I think it was a great movie, but I found the aliens presenting stock footage of humanity's faults to be a little too much.

Standard Cameron fare. An adequately-written overproduced dogturd of an initial premise.

Just another peacenik message with good special effects

Theres a hd paytv rip on the internet

This. Cameron Kino.

James Cameron's last real movie. Theatrical is better than DC.

Can someone recomend some more spooky deep sea kino?

Well... theatrical doesn't give any motivation and reason why the NTI's stopped their genocide and that is a problem. "Oh hallooooo Bud Boy! Now that we've met we shall stop the waves and shit and rise up and stuff bye bye Bud Boy!"

O...kay?

Leviathan.

1989 was the spooky deep sea kino year.

An hour too long

Sphere

loved it, one of my fondest childhood kino memories. I was genuinely not annoyed by the fact that he took his sweet time to type those sentences.

Spielbergian ending.

Seconded.

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is best Mary Elizabeth

Fun fact: there's no reason to unclothe someone's chest for CPR. EMTs remove clothing for defibrillation, but for chest compressions, it's unnecessary. This is purely tit baiting.

this

it was awesome until ed harris meets the ayys and it goes full after school special on its audience

this is legit one of the worst movies i've ever seen. and i've seen deep star six

>hollywood meme

I've had the 2 hours 50 "uncut special edition" on my hard drive for some time now. is it a good cut?

Its great got the making of dvd a few years ago get to see all the great puppets animatronics they made

Reminder that he did absolutely nothing wrong.

>mastro: DONT FORGET being underwater with limited space and people for extended periods of time can easily break people's nerves, so we need to be good and kind to each other and T O L E R A T E !
>is an absolute cunt to him
what a whore

kino performance

it's abysmal

t. jay sherman

Decent story
Good soundtrack
Dumb message

So much incongrualities in this man's face. How did they get away with this. Remember when this there was no typical handsome man in movies. But there would always be the kind of man both women and men could love. Nowadays most moviestars look like they've been plucked from an aqarium by some mathemagical algorhytm. Least offensive face is probably a must when you're an actor right now.

Literally the scariest, worst, most undesirable way to die ever.

I know, it's not a very good movie.

a good movie sandwiched by two shitty movies

I love the movie but hated that they made Reese/Hicks the bad guy. They were literally the two most bro tier characters of that time.

It was a bit long, but I'm a sucker for underwater and submarine stuff so I still liked it.

Yeah, the movie wasnt that great but I'm talking about the monster.

Having the monster from Deep Star Six get you would literally be THE WORST possible way to go out. Because it doesnt just kill you. It absorbs your into itself and your conciousness lives on inside it as simply another part of its writhing, jibbering mouther horror of a mound of flesh with your face on the side of it along all the others it has absorbed

thats leviathan. i thought you were referring to what happens to miguel ferrer here

youtu.be/SU9kt3BYnxQ

>Leviatham

You might be rignt. Too.many 80's scuba movies to keep track of

They used a defibrillator you can see the cable behind her.

You know, I know this steak doesn't exist.