Typical day in Paris

youtu.be/ju79YT_lBVI

This is the future you wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py5MLykKnDg
youtube.com/watch?v=zmg5A6m7krU
youtube.com/watch?v=XS59ACL2rkk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784688/At-30-0000-men-close-Sydney-road-outside-Lakemba-Mosque-four-hours-offer-Eid-Al-Adha-prayer-mark-end-Mecca-pilgrimage.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784760/Pictured-terrifying-moment-ISIS-inspired-extremist-waves-massive-knife-attack-Aussie-Grandfather-Sydney.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

This is the reason Japanese have to be hospitalized for Paris Syndrome. Well, it's ONE of the reasons.

>Be Australian
>Literally watching the end of Europe from the comfort of my bedroom while eating Pods

When did you realize Australia is the master country?

What is Paris Syndrome? Is that a real thing? Also, these people are CLEARLY not from Afghanistan or Syria. Why can't they ship them back to Africa. At least in slavery the Blacks worked.

>White people are stupid enough to let that into their countries

But that would be racist user !

In most of Chinese and Japanese tourist guides, there are segments descripting which areas of european capitals are to be avoided, because of high crime rates, trash all around and fuckload of immigrants.

It's when people are so shocked they exhibit trauma like symptoms simply by visiting Paris and having it not live up to all the movies they watched.

Not surprising in the current climate.

>Everything you see in the video is past

youtube.com/watch?v=Py5MLykKnDg

Really, I would have said Los Angeles. They are missing state provided tents, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmg5A6m7krU

you could literally beat the shit out of these people and they'll just move to a different street and do the same exact thing.

There is no way way, without a doubt, that they will EVER go back to Africa willingly. They will either have to be killed or forcibly rounded up and forcibly sent back.

What in the fuck did you idiots do with Europe? You ruined the homeland. What the fuck

Very tolerant. First world.

I can smell that from here. Good christ.

should have built a wall tb qh

>mfw Paris will never be white again

youtube.com/watch?v=XS59ACL2rkk

because once that decision is made, then they become the govts responsibility, and the 'who pays and how much" debate starts and lingers
think abouut it, if the gov says theure sending them back, then they need to house them, feed them, and arrange all that international transport.

I've lived in France and i guarantee those streets wont look like that in winter

theyre apathy and weather will see the French though this

Any euro-anons from the Alsace area? How is it being between France AND Germanistan.

It really was a beautiful city.
I am so glad my parents took me there way before any of this garbage happened.

Man this made me feel. The world used to be such a magnificant place.

WHILE THE REST OF US ARE OFF IN THE COLONIES, YOU FAGGOTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF THE HOMELAND

WTF ARE YOU DOING

You're literally one fascist away from it being that white.

The video in the OP is easy to solve.

just give it time, people will rise eventually once the walls that have been erected to keep the untouchables safe fall

Well, they have at most 10-15 years. After that time that black menace will multiply, and there will be no one to fight back.

And yet these guys from the EU, germans and french specially, still have the cynicism of coming here and sell their advice on "how to be developed" as them.

Just make sure this humiliating fate does not befall Poland.

>Sup Forums still believes African migrants aren't the #1 issue in Europe
Africans will overrun Europe in the next couple of decades.

Never again

>lookup wiki article for "Paris Syndrome"
>it's real
>"See Also: Multiculturalism"
You can't even hide this shit anymore.

>Paris won't be ever again the Paris that based Godard filmed
>Paris is now the Paris of "la haine"

why didn't you listen to him? don't call it a grave. . .

Holy shit.

I feel bad for you frogs

Our countries and nations are dead in the west.

The kikes have brought more destruction and death then Hitler could ever accomplish.

holy shit, but fear not based Marine will save you

30,000 Muslims shut down parts of Sydney today:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784688/At-30-0000-men-close-Sydney-road-outside-Lakemba-Mosque-four-hours-offer-Eid-Al-Adha-prayer-mark-end-Mecca-pilgrimage.html

And we have Muslims trying bash in our doors to behead us:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784760/Pictured-terrifying-moment-ISIS-inspired-extremist-waves-massive-knife-attack-Aussie-Grandfather-Sydney.html

My mother grew up in Paris during those years. And boy oh boy is she red pilled. Hates what Paris has become, actually all whites hate what Paris has become.

Why didn't she stay in Paris and help fight for it's future?

She still believes she doesn't have the moral right to resist, because of pic.

How do they get food and water?

Where do they shit?

They must have chosen the streets because people will drive by and pick up migrants for work. I cannot think of any other reason why anyone would want to camp there. Unless there is a homeless shelter/food near by.

Well she moved for work to Toulouse, a city that got enriched in the last 10 years

But hey as a woman she did what she had to do: had more than two kids and never voted for the left.

das rite!

That's why we are documenting this. Every Pole that goes west for a while becomes redpilled, and those who don't can see the reality through modern technology.

>How do they get food and water?
government, antifa, idiot liberals, and theft

>Where do they shit?
in the street

just in case anyone is in the market for a bull, check out paris!

my thoughts exactly, just kill them

>Sydney

wtf happened? Looked so damn comfy.

You reap what you sow. I won't cry for France.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

i hate niggers so much

>wanting to live among abos, lebs, boat niggers, Melbourne fags and giant spiders
no thanks

I worry what they will do to the western world

Good thing we got rid of those evil nazi's right?

F

I'm lucky i was able to see Paris in 07' and in 09' before this disaster.
I would feel zero fucks taking those beggars out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

Living in Strasbourg. Althouh not originally born there, I can say life is good. Cheap shopping in Germany saves a ton of money. Landscape is beautiful with mild winters and warm summers. In some areas heavy muslimic influence though.

i dont understand why are they all just sitting in the streets doing nothing?

That's their way of life.

they are niggers.

because they dont have a basement to sit in and do nothing?

Good, good.

that's exactly what you western cucks deserve

d-do you guys have good buffalo wings over there?

yeah cuz america's much better uh?

Our biggest city, Auckland, is the same with Chinese, except instead tents half the stores are completely in Chinese

Serious question.

At what point, if any, will people actually start beating the shit out of the subhumans sleeping in their streets, burning their tents, and taking their country back?

Not just France, but everywhere?

As soon as we fox the gender pay gap.

*fix

Paris really was the perfect blend of modern society and traditional culture and history

just after a few hundred thousand more rapes and murders.

even the muslims are probably like "lazy niggers"

also skid row in downtown LA is way worse

Ah, of course.

The no longer disenfranchised women finally have the means to take matters into their own hands and cleanse their streets.

Is there war in France? It sure looks like.

No but it also never was better.
I lived in Paris for 2 years in the mid 90s with my family.
Paris was beautiful and fun. Now all the shitskins from the outskirts have swarmed the city.

Guys I am not even joking when I say the city of Cape Town South Africa looks ten times better than this shit hole.

Is this honestly Paris?

What you don't seem to understand it that videos like this, propaganda made the paris what it is today.

Most American cities at their peak were much better in just about every way than Paris at that same given moment in time.

However, most American cities peaked many many years ago. Just about every one of them today is awful.

Christ it looks like downtown LA

To be fair, the rest of your country looks worse than this though

At least the architecture is nice in downtown Paris. Pic related represents a typical Paris suburb.

Yeah but tourists aren't meant to be given social housing and welfare. Tourists visit Egypt to see the pyramids, not to live in them.

No, that is Africa, in Paris.

Build wall, kill the stragglers

There is dirty part in each city, don't be fooled.

Am i the only one that thinks its annoying that people travel for """culture"""? You arent taking in any culture by being a fucking tourist for 9 days. Im not against traveling but just keep it in perspective. Nobody wants some yuppies traveling to their country just so they can act like they are better than their friends back home.

Paris is fucking cancer, just nuke it already

>The Youtube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

That was quick.

Could send them to heaven/hell, whichever you prefer, this way they have two choices

Thats not just a 'dirty part' though. Thats the start of a squatter camp inside a city.

You need a brigade of red ants to kick those fucks out of the city.

I live in Strasbourg ever since I was born (20 years old).
It's a really good city. Beautiful landscape, and as the other user said, u can go to germany for the groceries, which are way cheaper.

Ofc as in every city, there are some shit places.

>squatter camp inside a city.
Busting rapefugee squatter camps is a regular thing now in Paris.

Napolean would be sad

"Where you can find a flash of color from an African jungle deep in the heart of a Western capital"

Well at least we still have that.

Jesus Christ. You know, Russia isn't much better.

or

OR

and hear me out on this

we could all, yes all of us, even Canadians, we can pull our collective pants up and y'know, put a little elbowgrease into it and take back our fucking cities from the traitors.

Then deal with these pests, but what do I know, I'm just a cuck

Why hasn't someone set up a mobile gas chamber and drive around in circles?

i don't know if you've looked around your streets, brother, but you have no real men left. Nobody to apply said elbowgrease.

with that attitude, you're no brother of mine

i didn't say hope was lost.
don't worry, america will send some real men to help you out when it gets bad enough.

yeah, that worked out greeeeat last time you wanted to help (us) be "free", gee thanks

>See video of a bunch of homeless 90lb niggers

>thinks they're bulls

?

Le chink manlet strikes again.