What’s the worst movie you’ve seen this year Sup Forums?

What’s the worst movie you’ve seen this year Sup Forums?

Mine was Wonder Woman.

She must give an impressive cowgirl ride.

The Bad Batch

spiderman : homecoming
>acchtually it's a man of spiders

i wish i had a gf ;_;

Probably Wind River, what a bland piece of shit that was

baby driver
wonder woman
logan
dunkirk
john wick 2
okja
columbus(by kogonada)

If Wonder Woman was actually the worst movie you've seen this year you need to watch more. The only reason I hated Wonder Woman was because of all the ridiculous shilling for it and calling it the best thing ever because "MUH FEMALE LEAD". All in all, after rewatching it knowing what to expect, it was pretty good. Definitely dragged on for too long but No Mans Land was pretty kino and made up for it

It was pretty obvious with its political messages. The most obnoxious scene is when the white guy literally refuses to accept her gratitude for him saving her life, saying over and over about how strong she was, as if she wouldn't have been killed without him, because white men haven't done something good even when they have or whatever, it was retarded.

I haven't watched any movies this year

I watched Fifty Shades of Grey when it came on TV if that counts.

Wonder Woman, The Circle, Snatched, Beauty and the Beast, Song to Song

Halloween

Wonder woman

I certainly don't get the impression from Patty nor Gal on WW being about muh womynz.

Not sure if worst this year but Wonder Woman is probably the most overrated movie I've ever seen

Either WW or Kingsman: Golden Circle.

>socks with slippers
who invented this stupid style?

That's just you projecting your insecurities on to the film. That scene amounts to Renner's character comforting a woman who just participated in a massive firefight and had all of her allies get killed.

It's not that he's rejecting her gratitude, he's simply trying to comfort a woman who has been through a massively traumatizing experience, as well as thanking her for her help in solving the overarching case. It's human kindness, user.

And I'm not even a Sup Forumsack

Why did you even watch this?

I watched Exposed with Keanu Reeves. The movie is just a boring drama with a weird art house gimmick on presenting the main character's psyche. I didn't care much for it.

Same here.

>No Mans Land
imo this was the worst part, barring the final boss reveal.
Even ignoring the fact that every bullet managed to miss her flesh, emotionally it just felt super cheesy to me.

Ghost In The Shell

The worst part about the scene (aside from the shitty CGI) was how they build it up (in 1 minute) how it's supposed to be uncrossable etc and then she goes there take some shots, some dudes start firing at the germans and that's it, No Man's Land defeated. Then the actual action sequence is the follow up in the village.

There should at least be more than 1 machine gun to destroy.

What?

how do you put your heels on the ground like that?
I'll never be a slav at this rate

Germans

did you realize that the old fuck was played by jim carrey though?

dont sit in a chair ever again

The only movie I saw this year was dunkirk and it was good. But since it was the only one I've seen it was also the worst

The Mummy
plane crash scene was tight tho

Brap

Baywatch