ITS HAPPENING

TODAY STOCK MARKETS WILL FALL

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/
m.investing.com/commodities/brent-oil
google.com/finance?cid=983582
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=FX:JPN225&interval=1&saveimage=0&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&studies=&hideideas=1&theme=White&style=1&timezone=UTC&studies_overrides={}&overrides={}&enabled_features=[]&disabled_features=[]&utmsource=www.livecharts.co.uk&utmmedium=www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/nikkei.php
google.com/finance?cid=7521596
quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html
bloomberg.com/live/asia
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
marketwatch.com/m/quote/sp 500 futures
youtube.com/watch?v=N36Ya2zvPZE
youtube.com/watch?v=x3EUzV5_TUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

duh. Fed rate hike was hinted at and it fell a shit ton on Friday

Europe opens in a few minutes.

Let the carnage reign!!!

if this post gets digits, the DOW drops 5% today causing worldwide panic

FUCK IT ALL

Checked.

instead of happenings threads...fucking BUY BUY BUY

always buy in a down market, it goes against human nature, but jews arnt human and the system is designed for them

fucking shit

Keep dreaming, USA will never fall

dubs dawg, dow dives decent depths.

what have you done

fug :DDDD

And that panic causes a crash of 80%

just red this and i'm at walmart.

SHARTED
H
A
R
T
E
D

If consecutive digits, that is the percentage the market will fall by November

Another one of these almost daily stock market happening threads where absolutely nothing happens.

Oh of course. Will be depositing sheckles into my jewrobinhoood.

you stupid noobs.
check em for 11ty billion percent collapse or whatever

GET COMFY LADS

Global Market Hours:
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/

Watch Brent Crude Real-Time:
m.investing.com/commodities/brent-oil

Watch the DOW here:
google.com/finance?cid=983582

Real-Time JAPANESE Market (Nikkei) Feed:
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=FX:JPN225&interval=1&saveimage=0&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&studies=&hideideas=1&theme=White&style=1&timezone=UTC&studies_overrides={}&overrides={}&enabled_features=[]&disabled_features=[]&utmsource=www.livecharts.co.uk&utmmedium=www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/nikkei.php

Watch the CHINESE Markets LIVE here:
google.com/finance?cid=7521596

Shitposting CHINESE Stream:
quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html

Bloomberg Asian LIVE Feed:
bloomberg.com/live/asia

DOW futures here:
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

S&P Futures here:
marketwatch.com/m/quote/sp 500 futures

Absolutely nothing.

Don't worry!!!!! all you guyz hav 2 do is buy gold from my compeny :DDDDDD

Hello Shiro Poster, glad to see you here. This week is going to be funny.

It sure is, here's hoping then entire economy goes to shit.

You just had to doom us all.

kek'd

>Brazil
lol holy fuck

OY VEY GOIYM IM A-SHARTING MYSELF SILLY NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=N36Ya2zvPZE

capped

German DAX: -1.9%
France’s CAC: -1.6%
Spain’s IBEX : -1.9%
Italy’s FTSE MIB: -1.6%

>Romanian gypsy fortune telling vampire magic

How do you guys do it

If this gets digits depression 2.0

Already plummeted in NZ.

Electric Boogaloo.

What happened?

BLACK MONDAY ALL OVER AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEE

Ohhhh you 'gon did it now Romania

>mfw i've been saving money and waiting for the next crash so i can buy stock at bargain basement prices

>Hong Kong’s stock market has had a particularly bad day, closing 3.3% lower, with every share dropping.

Bump

Chill. Maybe its just a rection to fridays crash on nyse.

*vodka-tarder*

Flag is stars and stripes but actions are pure kike

>Oy vey its nothing

Back to pol btfo thread kike

How much of a drop will get you to buy in? 10%? 5%?

July 2017.

Capitalism is as American as it gets.

Definitely in at 5%, I doubt we'll see a 10% drop.

>mfw global currency is coming

Prepare yourself, goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3EUzV5_TUs

Checked
Opening up a demat account to invest in stocks after they fall as I type

this get is too weak to crash the DOW because it needs to overcome jewish magic. sevens are good, but they are only doubles. i predict only a 2% fall

Rome was never planning on falling either.

Yet, somehow, it did.

They will destroy US, they're already fucking Europe with muslims, that's the reason of brexit, that's why China is messing with the south sea, and russia with NATO (or the new EU army)

Why would it crash? The dollar opened pretty usually

Ok guys as a complete noob where do i make an account and trade, what site does most people use for online trading? Any tips before i start?

Etoro's good for noobs

And don't trade unless you have researched a lot into what you will be trading

Go to a pawn shop, buy gold bars or coins. Investing in food, water and ammo is wise aswell.

Now is the time to get the fuck out of the paper market, not join. Things are about to hard turn to the south.

Is it reliable? I dont want to get jewed somehow.

You already were jewed if you want to buy into this kikery.

You get jewed a bit, they charge you for withdrawals but it's a mutual fund thing so you can use a risk multiplier and commission fees on trades are tiny, I use it a bit for high risk shit

I trade mostly physical metal because I'm frightened of getting jewed

why
[spoiler]it will fall 7% if this post is blessed by repeating digits[/spoiler]

I gotta make money somehow! I know the stock markets are extreme kikery but there are guys walking around in expensive suits day trading and doing fuck all else.

You guys are going to be disappointed because nothing is fucking happening

The paper market survived WW2, Soviet control of Eastern Europe, and the death of the gold standard.

Any event that destroys the stock market will also render your gold worthless, because you can't eat gold. Real estate will also become worthless with no government to enforce land ownership. user can't buy guns and ammo because he's a Brit.

Invest in stocks, bonds, and real estate because if they become worthless, you're fucked anyway. It's good to have some gold but it shouldn't be the majority of your portfolio.

Mate don't go near the stock market for the next couple of years unless you are shorting.

This is what i suspected, but brazil thinks we need to be preparing for an extinction level event here.

i have 10 grand in a gold mining company. is this going to be a good or bad thing if the market crashes?

Fuck that , l bought 1000:- of russia only yesterday

Don't do day trading, you'll pay too much in commissions and end up getting out-jewed by some professional trader or computer algorithm. The best investment strategy is buy and hold. It's not a get rich quick scheme but if you're patient it will pay off.

Basically, don't sell, only buy. Get some stocks that pay dividends so you get a share of their corporate profits. Stocks without dividends only make you money if the company grows. These are higher risk and higher reward.

Anyone thinking of shorting Goldman Sachs or something because of the Hillary faint?

oops didn't mean to tag you

buy arms industry in Europe.
???
profit

>2% is a crash
>5% deserves world attention

flag checks out

If double set of numbers economic collapse soon.

Ok, I like the sound of that, it sounds a lot less risky.

Do these dividends pay out like a salary? So hypothetically I would buy loads of these and sit on them collecting this salary almost like collecting rent in property, right?

Changed my mind, US Market will drop a few percent

This is a small happening but god saves from what is coming
Dow jones already -2% which is something to be afraid off and i calculate in 4-5 hours shit is droping to 4-5% and that's were people panic and people go full "buy dips sell rides" and THATS were the bubble starts
This could be the beginning of the end but the real happening will be in november during elections, i'm afraid if Trumps wins this shit could way worse than the crisis of 2008

2% is a fucking average day holy shit quit being a little bitch

Don't fall for any memes, just buy indexes after crashes and hold them until you get altitude sickness.

Yep this is average

The (((bankers))) are going to squeeze the market and go "see? told you Trump is bad for the economy? hurr durr, don't vote for him goy."

>economy has a bad day
>it's happening

Yes, it is.

I'm bretty sure there will be no major changes in Poland. As always.

Today is 77 days since last dip. Does it mean something?

Eon 13% down

>Do these dividends pay out like a salary?
Yea exactly, but the rates are pretty low, about 4% per year. You won't be able to live off the dividends for a long time, but if you keep investing it will become a significant amount of income eventually.

And that's on top of inflation, because the price of the stock adjusts for inflation - if the pound loses half its value, you should expect your stocks to double in nominal value in order to keep their real value.

The main engine of your wealth has to be the money you get from working and save instead of spend. Shit like dividends gives you a few extra percent per year. It's a nice bonus but it's not enough on its own.

It's kind of like real estate. If you buy a house and rent it out, you'll turn a profit eventually, but it will take decades, and you'll have to put up the down payment and pay the mortgage that whole time.

But no matter what you invest in you'll be glad you did. Future you will thank present you for not wasting it all on stupid consumer shit.

The stock market is not the economy

i'm probably gonna get into real estate soon for this reason. tired of wageslavery and the world of stocks is alien to me, both on knowledge and morality.

Hillary's health scare, they are trying to show the market is worried about a Trump presidency. Jews are just doing what they do best, sabotage.

If my digits is 77 then yes

Do it all: real estate, stocks, bonds, and gold. Learn about all of them. Wave slavery sucks but don't stop working until you have enough to retire. If you have savings it becomes a lot less stressful to work, because you know you can go a few months unemployed, or move to another city, with no problem. But investment is not a replacement for working until you have at least a million Euros saved.

I never get digits so if i get them then this is indeed confirmed.

Ok, ending in 7 is good enough for me.
By the way, can you gib back Crimea after WWIII, I want to restore my tradition of having a vacation there, you faggots!

>7