Just drag my lifeless corpse into the van, senpai

>just drag my lifeless corpse into the van, senpai

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that she's gone we'll never know

they only did what she told them to do, apparently.

They acted more like cops throwing an arrest in a van than people charged with caring for a geriatric woman that can't walk

They acted like they had done this a shit load before, and knew to shield her from the press while it happened

This is too early, you should hope that she continues. If she craps out now the democrats are just going to find a new Obongo.
Remember why they picked him? Before 2008 nobody ever even heard his name. All they have to do at this point is find someone presentable that isn't Shillary or Trump and they win.
Consider it for a moment, tomorrow Hilldawg is gone and they put some clean nobody in her place specifically to win back the people they lost to Bernie and Trump.

she's the one

the agents didn't even seem surprised by this

if I were a democrat I would be fucking pissed. They picked the worst candidate ever

>They picked the worst candidate ever
And the Republicans didn't? Trump should consider himself very lucky. He would be getting obliterated if he were up against Sanders, O'Malley, Biden or anyone else.

>the agents didn't even seem surprised by this

This

I need the codes, Morpheus.

Trump is the best candidate I could have asked for

of course he is lucky. He's an outsider who took over the party

the dems had 8 years to hand pick their successor and they rigged it for her

>They picked

yeah, they didnt.
Daily reminder:
Hillary replaced the person watching over the democratic primaries with long time ally (((Wasserman-Schulzt))) who worked hard to get Hillary elected as was proven by the leaked emails.
And you might ask who she replaced... who would give up such a position for no reason?
It was VP candidate Tim Kaine.

She literally bought him with a VP ticket to get her minions into the position to rig the election.

I love how they just threw her in there like a slab of meat.

what falls out of her pants just by her right foot at 0:12?

youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ

you can hear the metallic ding as it drops out

yep, well practiced - so much so that they even can have a few people cover the view from the cameras as well

What if this was your grandma? Would you troll your own grandmother? Let me answer that for you; no. Get over it.

>they didn't
>implying the voters matter in the democrat party

It was pretty much the whole party behind Hillary because she controls all the money and fundraising. The donors own her and she does what they want

any senator or governor could have run but only a few weirdo no-names even tried

Her wind up key.

That's obviously a new dance move she is working on, she got it wrong and collapsed in embarrassment at the end.

Here comes the third term.