You have two bullets

they have been momentarily depowered

Save Nova.
He's the white choice.

If I line them one behind other, will bullet manage to kill two at once?

I will shoot Miles twice in his crotch.

Shoot Miles twice.

Miles to put an end to Bendis's autism. Nova to end his suffering

Shoot two of them, bash the third's brains out with the gun.

Miles.

Then Miles again.

shoot kamala twice

Shoot Miles, save the next bullet for later so I can kill Benis.

>saving the spic
Fuck off, Jose. Go back to your shithole.

I am so proud of you anons

Fire my gun in the air in celebration.
Then shoot Miles

Shoot the Paki up the pussy and then in the head.

Miles and Kamala

Ok, but then what do you do with the two bullets?

Miles and Sam.
Throw the gun really hard at Kamala

the paki twice

Shoot Miles twice, buy more bullets, come back, and continue shooting the body.

I shoot Nadia Pym and Viv Vision

I shoot Bendis twice.

Now they are free.

I shoot you. Then miles.

Shoot Kamala flip a coin for the other two

I shoot my load inside of Kamala twice.
And then I shoot Miles with both bullets.

Miles, then either Miles again, Bendis or myself.

What's so bad about Miles? I've only read the ultimate spider-man run which didn't have his origin.

Shoot Miles in the hopes that it causes Bendis to die of shock in the process

Then shoot the other bullet into the air in celebration

Bendis pandering, the character.
Has a barebones origin that starts promising, and basically amounts to him whining abotu not being the main spiderman, one shotting a boss, and then getting his balls rubbed by everyone and thier mother.

Also Bendis wants him to permanently replace Peter, because he's a selfish prick.

>Bi-scum
>Latio/Black
>Muh social problems

Miles and Kamala

Sam's a non-entity, especially now that Real Nova is back.

He's fucking nothing, literally just a less interesting Peter riding the Spider Man name. He's Bendis's poochie Mary Sue shoved into every goddamn book because he wants him as the new and only spider man.

Put Miles out of his misery, shoot Bendis.

The other two are alright.

Can I shoot Beast and young Jean instead?

>Mary Sue shoved into every goddamn book
This. He really can't develop a character in team books. He's a Spider-man in a world with multiple Spider-men, the world doesn't really need him.

There is literally nothing wrong with Jean.

Nova is lame. He's going. The other two can stay

Shoot OP and then myself for being cishet white male shitlords who don't appreciate superior races.

Why would I kill someone?

Not to mention they are teenagers, and heroes. They don't deserve to die.

user, you're gay.

Waid and Bendis

One for Miles, and one for where he will be when he dodges.

I shoot Namor to trigger Namorfags

The best answer

I confess my love to Nova and ask him if he wants to be my special spaceman.

If he refuses i shoot myself.

i think Bendis dragged him to 616 because he was really pushing for him to replace main Peter

Correct.

But user, Sam is already promised to Rich!

>Tell them to close their eyes
>Kiss Nova
>Shoot myself as he looks in disgust

Shoot Bendis and Waid

Delete this.

shoot Miles and Kamala

Bendis and OP.

I guess I chuck them at them blindly? What the fuck am I supposed to do with just two bullets you idiot?

>no real character, at most just hints of things that could actually be used by a decent writer but will never happen
>seems like he's only black/Hispanic to check boxes on a list
>one shots everything with no effort
>everyone keeps on talking about how good Miles is
>even brought back Ultimate Pete just to tell Miles how good he is before not giving a fuck about responsibility and fucking off somewhere
>Bendis wants him to be the main Spider-Man, probably so he'll get a check everytime someone uses him

>seems like he's only black/Hispanic to check boxes on a list

How would you avoid doing that? Seriously, sometimes when I make characters it feels like I'm rolling dice on the race and gender, it has such little bearing in the story most of the time unless you get into some Black Panther kind of story or romance for gender.

You should already have a gun, it's not like you're going to meet these three in Europe

>Bendis wants him to be the main Spider-Man, probably so he'll get a check everytime someone uses him
As much as Sup Forums likes to raise the SJW alarm, I think this is the biggest reason for everything Bendis is doing.
It's not about "progressiveness" or "representation"
It's about that sweet, sweet, royalty dosh.

Then why wouldn't I have bullets already?

>Marvel

>Paying royalty.

I'm realizing that Sam is basically what Miles is supposed to be. They go through same problems but Sam's loser dumb ass misfit personality bleeds into everything he does and he feels like his own character. He really comes off as a character that has to live up to the mantle of another and its a bit too much for him. Miles is just like zap! oh I won? cool! Miles he has everything he could need handed to him and he still complains about it not being enough. Its hard to believe that Miles has a hard time balancing school and being a super hero when its established that heroes are all over fucking New York.

I probably live in a nicer house than you and the rest of your inbred family.

Shoot Miles
Shoot Nova
Toss Rogue on Ms Marvel

Shoot one at bendis, save the last one for me

How strong is the Nova powerset?
Does Sam measure up to Dick at all?

I kill same twice, and warn Miles he needs to get interesting if he wants to live.

Miles and Nova; why is this even a question?

Nova's a poor man's Richard Ryder, who was created for the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon first, then imported to the comics. Along with Miles, they're both "Affirmative action legacy" characters who are younger, and a different race from their predecessors, and made to appeal to different racial demographics, but fail miserably to do so. They're also inexplicably better than their predecessors in some way, like Miles with his OP as fuck Venom Blast.

They're also poorly written; you just can't get invested in either character, and yet Marvel pushes them like a dealer pushes crack.

>and made to appeal to different racial demographics, but fail miserably to do so

What? Sam's been written as hispanic as Kyle Rayner up till the current Nova book, aka not at all.

And Miles is about as black as wheat bread. What's your point? Like I said, they were made to appeal to their respective racial demographics, but the fucks at Marvel can't write anyone but white men, and even then they manage to fuck that up.

So honest question what would you change about miles other than him being black and not existing, what would you do to make him other than a mary sue poochie

Shoot Miles and Nova and force the gun down Kamalas throat

Sam was made so Jeph Loeb could make his dead son a superhero.

Not him but Bendis/Marvel have actively promoted him is the "diverse" spider-man, the spider-man for everyone, when in reality that was always Peter. Walter Mosley said it best "In DC, everybody looked alike. Everybody looked white. Marvel, way back in the beginning, had a black character, in Sgt. Fury, Gabe Jones. Everybody's powers were so funnily designed that it didn't feel real. Marvel had things I hadn't even thought of, like hero-villains. You had somebody like the Sub-Mariner, who is a hero to his people, but an enemy to ours. Or the Hulk, who’s a pure being, but his emotions make him a villain or a threat. And you kinda go, Damn, that's real.

The first black superhero is Spider-Man. He lives in a one-parent house — it's not even a parent, it's an aunt. He has all of this power, but every time he uses it, it turns against him. People are afraid of him; the police are after him. The only way he can get a job is by taking pictures of himself that are used against him in public. [Newspaper chief] J. Jonah Jameson says [to Spider-Man’s alter ego, Peter Parker], “Go out and take a picture that shows him with his hand in the cookie jar, that shows him stealing and being a villain.” That's a black hero right there. Of course, he's actually a white guy. But black people reading Spider-Man are like, Yeah, I get that. I identify with this character here. "

That did nothing to answer my question

Wtf does it even mean when people want to "identify" with comic book heroes? Are they talking about role models? Why are 20 something adults still looking to comic books for role models?

There are plenty of female and male heroes already, how does the colour of the skin effect your "identifying" experience. I can get gender but someone please explain this to me. I'm not even white but I've never understood this.

Well there was the one idea to permanently mutant him into a spider monster buts it's been done. Fact is Miles is redundant an the 616 has a dozen spider adjacent characters they have no idea what to do with. Unless we drop him in another dimension or planet, Miles will remain fucking annoying. Or hell make him a villain, he's a menace to spider fans anyway

For me at least, make your character not suck and get me to care about them. I don't care that midnighter and Apollo fuck each other I'm the ass, they're great. Same can go for Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz. I love that Simon, a mechanic, uses cars as his constructs while Jessica is slowly improving on her constructs when she couldn't when she started. I was really happy to see her first construct in the Red lantern arc.

>How strong is the Nova powerset?
They've been very unclear about what a black helmet is capable of
>Does Sam measure up to Dick at all?
He shouldn't, but I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel made Sam stronger than him

It means feeling some kind of shared experience with the character, no one past the teenage years is looking for a role model in a comic. Of course you can identify with any character since we're all human but it's nice to have that kind of experience with something that isn't represented much. Like I have a stutter, looking up celebrities and famous figures who shared my disability like Winston Churchill and James Earl Jones was great motivation to keep trying to overcome my stutter.

>They've been very unclear about what a black helmet is capable of

Isn't it just a helmet with stolen Nova Force in it, so it basically does whatever a regular Nova could do?

Don't you know people can't empathize with each other unless they're a carbon copy of them?

Sam is super inexperienced and gets his shit pushed in all the time. We wins but sometimes he just barely scrapes by.

>Or hell make him a villain

Honestly I could see miles be the next superboyprime. With everything going right for him and everyone saying he's the best, I could see him make a mistake and just keep tumbling down.

>I'm the best spider-man. Everyone told me so. I can do no wrong!

Shoot the other two in the head and marry Sam.

Good taste, user.

>as he looks in disgust
I feel like Sam would be more confused and flustered than be disgusted. Would be cute to see him blush and stutter as he tries to find a reaction.

>Wtf does it even mean when people want to "identify" with comic book heroes

Similar to how Peter Parker was your typical nerd, various creeds tend to identify with certain characters more than other characters. This doesn't mean they don't like other characters, but shit like that fills a specific niche. Most of the time for kids.

>Are they talking about role models?

No however that can be the case for some. You can relate to the rough life of Doom, but he not be your role model. When you're relating to a hero, it doesn't always mean they're your role model.

>There are plenty of female and male heroes already, how does the colour of the skin effect your "identifying" experience.

Identity is the keyword here. Now just because someone is a different color than you, doesn't mean you can't relate in a way, but when someone shares your ethnic creed, then of course you can easily identify with the characters. It's one of the main reason Hollywood was so afraid to make movies in America with minorities as the main cast. It was the fear the majority wouldn't be able to identify with the characters and the movie would under perform.

the cancer trinity

thanks for genuinely explaining this to me
sometimes I think Sup Forums is too nice for Sup Forums, but then someone usually calls me a retarded faggot directly after

Ok so I think we can all agree Miles has to go. Kamala isnt beyond saving, we just need to knock her back down to street hero, revoke her Avengers license, have her mess up now and then, and finally make sure no agenda gets piggybacked onto her. As for Nova, well I dont know, because in truth all I know about him is that hes another legacy and his life is shit

This so much.
I am a POO in LOO and even as a child I related myself with Spideman just fine. There was no need to create another shitty diversity quota character for no specific reason.
What bendis is doing kinda makes me hate the other spidey even more.

you're a retarded faggot.

>There was no need to create another shitty diversity quota character for no specific reason.

This isn't him filling a diversity quota,i t's him doing it because he genuinely liked the idea.

Now Luke Cage, Storm, The Falcon, and Black Panther were created to fill a diversity quota. This is exclusively why they were created.

Also I don't like the saying "for no specific reason", because there isn't a reason for any character to be created other than creating a new character for the fans.

Since Bendis is trying to diversify his heroes, what's the chances of Sam getting a boyfriend who is as cute as him?

Black helmet's are supposed to be their own power source separate from the Nova Force.
But, everyone's who come on Nova has had a "Why fucking bother?" attitude and can't be fucked to look anything up. You end up with a lot of inconsistencies

I can see another writer doing that as last ditch effort to save him from obscurity, but Bendis doesn't care about him

>bendis
>his heroes

Bendis isn't even writing Sam except for minor cameos in his books you fucking casual.

Miles and Kamala. Sam suffers too much.

Im starting to think everything Bendis does is merely to create more fap material to fuel his fetish. He probably makes his wife wear a Luke Cage mask in bed

Kill both men, rape the girl to death.

Allahu akbar!

One for Kamala and one for myself.
Maybe in the next world I can be with my waifu.

Honestly, would anyone even complain about this?
please Bendis, do something right for once.
#GiveNovaABoyFriend

Bendis has nothing to do with Sam. Jeph Loeb created him as a write-in for his dead son.