What is the best episode of the simpsons?

what is the best episode of the simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that one is one of my favorites OP. Also aired closest to my birthday

the one with Hank Scorpio.
Its obvious, I know.

Sneed's fuck and Chuck

Summer of 4ft2 or Duffless

In the Season 11 episode “E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)” (meant to be pronounced E-I-E-I-D’oh), the Simpson family move to Grampa’s old farm so Homer can avoid a confrontation with a sherrif. When the begin preparing to farm, Homer heads to a place called “Sneed’s Feed & Seed” to get supplies. The joke is that there’s a sign underneath it saying “Formerly Chuck’s”, leading many people to believe that back when Chuck owned the store, it was called “Chuck’s Fuck & Suck”.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

S11E05

I'm such a faggot but that ending scene of Bart crying gets me sad.

Last Exit To Springfield

>Keit-ai is so pathetic it's bandwagoning on Sneedposting to stay relevant

monorail is my personal favorite

but the highest rated on IMDb is Homer's Enemy. That's episodes B-plot with Bart buying the factory and treating milhouse like an industrial-age worker is really good, but the A plot is kinda boring and too self-referential for me

>meant to be pronounced E-I-E-I-D’oh
formerly pronounced Sneed-I-Seed-I-Fuck

Fuggin this.

>Note: Keit-ai died on his way back to Sup Forums

I like the pickle version best.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

SEASON 11

I like "Do it for her" and "whacking day".

SNEED POSTERS FUCK OFF

The movie

The Sneed episode

then Homer Badman

the one were Homer smokes pot. episode is GOAT if you watch it stoned

that's even edgier than saying season 14

the movie wasn't that bad considering the state of the show when it came out

you're not wrong, but considering how long they spent on it and the quality of the production and writing team, it is pretty underwhelming. i re-watched it last winter (after some thread where an user transcribed the parts of the commentary track where the writers sounded guilty and tried to distance themselves from it) and it was worse than i had remembered. but then again, i hadn't seen it since it came out, and i was in grade 7 at the time.

EPISODE 5

King size homer

t. chuck

una vela

What’s wrong with season 14?

E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

I unironically wait for this to get posted

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

obsessed

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k

Homer Badman