Ooooookay?

>ooooookay?

terrible

reddit tier response. dont ever make a jonah thread again you cocksucking nigger

>neckbeard sharter gets btfo by qt european
>Sup Forums landwhale neets still are assblasted about it 5 years later

>I heard that you get sodomised often

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP.

>you looked beautiful when you got raped by that refugee

Honestly, that would probably be my in-the-moment reaction if I were in that position. Glad I wasn't.

>A FUCKING FROG

>this is antisemitism, you'll be hearing from my lawyer mr shekelstein

seriously, what is the best comeback we've come up with guys? whats the correct response here?

>Classic mistake, Ornella. You shouldn't have told me your plan. Now you'll never have a shot at Brad or Leo. You definitely had a shot before that.

*gets ignored by the audience and continue with the joke*

jesus jonah cmon...

Honestly when you're doing this sort of banter you're supposed to let the other person have some sort of out so that they can banter back.
Being told "I would ditch you to fuck some other guys" - you have no rebuttal to that.

>Well, fuck you too, bitch

>Shut your mouth, you dirty fucking whore

ihow

>"You couldn't handle my big American cock anyway"
the french would have loved that

>Is that how you got your job?

>Maybe I could come in after and suck your toes, aha?

>Shut up you dumb bitch

What courtly jousting banter are you engaging in where you make open-ended witty remarks with built-in rebuttals? If you can't handle the banter, get out of the banterdome.

not bad

>I feel sorry for your mother, having raised such a vile human being
>Then again, me and Jonah just tag teamed her, the skank fruit doesn't fall far from the whore tree, does it?

"You know you're saying all this out loud, right?"

this is actually very good
subtly undermines her while maintaining the maturity and class that should be expected of a grown adult

what was that movie caleld ?

>the only realistic part of that fantasy is me leaving!