What Sup Forums related things are things are giving you a reason to not kill yourself for 2017?

What Sup Forums related things are things are giving you a reason to not kill yourself for 2017?

Pic related for me

Seeing X-Men taken down a peg or two.

Same. Also the DC/Hanna-Barbera annuals.

That's been a thing every year for the past 20 years

Only things I'm looking forward to in 2019 are Joe Lansdale books (not the comic kind) and the Akane Tendo figuarts.

>Also the DC/Hanna-Barbera annuals
These

Shit, how did I get two years into the future?

When they cancel this to make room for another Harley Quinn ongoing, try not to hit anyone on the sidewalk.

Increasingly little desu senpai. I've had frequent idle thoughts of suicide for a few years but this is definitely the year I've given it the most serious consideration.

This is too big to be cancelled, even if it doesn't sell.

it's already a mini, no point cancelling it

>Cancelling this
>On Jack Kirby's Anniversary
This is one of Dan Didio's passion projects. This shit ain't getting cancelled.

The entire issues are being done in one go, it's already announced to be 12 issues. This isn't going to be cancelled. Think of it as a complete graphic novel that it's being released in issues.

1. This is a mini
2. This is a Kirby tribute mini that has already been heavily announced and has multiple big names attached
3. No DiDio pet project has ever been cancelled early even with n52 at its worst, no matter how low the sales

>3. No DiDio pet project has ever been cancelled early even with n52 at its worst, no matter how low the sales
Prez got cut in half

Oh look. Sup Forums made a thread about something I wanted to talk about the day before AGAIN!... I'm fucking pyschic Sup Forums.

Anyways. I was thinking about Kamandi last night and I realized something. Kamandi works really well being set in the DC multiverse because if you take everything into account, all the super science stuff that goes on DC with their talking gorillas, men turning into animals, doomsday weapons, etc... These could all very well lead to a scenario where anthromorphic animal men take over the world.

I LOVE Planet of the Apes, which is where Kamandi gets it's inspiration from. The new prequels actually work very well with setting up how the world got to that state. I think DC could EASILY do something like that with Kamandi.

Of the top of my head, it could like this...

>Kamandi has Tiger Empire

>Tiger Empire worships a progenitor Tiger-God who was "the first" of their kind.

>Flash back to DC present day.

>Cadmus is experimenting with splicing tiger and human DNA.

>They great the progenitor.

Something like that could work really well.

> complete graphic novel that it's being released in issues

Except for the gimmick of leaving cliffhangers to fuck with the next issue's team

Prez wasn't a Didio pet project. Hanna Barbera's a Didio Pet Project.

It's still planned as a complete story, whatever method they used to do it.

>The new prequels

It's a reboot of the series, user.

Donny Cates has that new book coming from Image next month, aside from that I have no idea.

The new JL book from Orlando. The main man is coming back.
The Moebius Collection from Dark Horse
More Black Mask, specifically Space Riders
Superdad and Supersons

I mean the real world sucks with teeth, but all the more reason to delve into fantasy....

Dreams of Tom King Legion

Kamandi, The Last Boy On Earth was cancelled in 1978 with issue 59. The completed-bit-unpublished issues, #60 and #61 were published in an internally distributed magazine, Cancelled Comics Cavalcade #2 to ensure copyright ownership.

The upcoming Kamandi Challenge Special #1 is published to coincide with DC’s Kamanda Challenge to creators. It reprints Kamandi #32, one of the final issues by its creator Jack Kirby, as well as Mike Royer and D. Bruce Berry, and the character’s origin from Kamandi #1 as well as the map of the Earth from the series.

Well, it’s now being joined by those unpublished issues, Kamandi #60 and #61 written by Jack C. Harris with art by Dick Ayers and Danny Bulanadi.

The Kamandi Challenge Special #1 has jumped from 64 pages to 96, from $4.99 to $7.99 and from January 4th to January 18th to accommodate retailers who which to amend their orders…

Last issue of Providence
The end of the world, hell yeah.

After that...it's up in the air.

You really are a fucking idiot aren't you... its a 12 issue series, go kill yourself.

Those are wet dreams, pal.