HAPPENING! HAPPENING! HAPPENING! NO JUDGE JURY OR JAILTIME, SUSPECTS JUST GET KILLED NOW

>you faggots concerned with grown men who play with balls who won't stand for a special song

>meanwhile living human beings are being stuffed and suffocated while still alive in body bags without any rights in this country

Breaking: NYC Police Shoving Live People Into Body Bags Video Scrubbed. Quick: Watch New One Here Now
‘The Burrito’ – New US Police Torture Tool
imgur.com/a/QLUmq
The Israeli-trained United States police state has deployed a terrifying torture accessory, the living body bag, a portable total body straight jacket for anyone officers deem a threat, including the “emotionally disturbed”. Why just hood a suspect when you can wrap the entire body, with aid of four to six other officers, and then, just carry the disoriented suspect in a duffel bag? Hooding alone, that inflicts “disorientation, isolation, and dread” on anyone, is a form of torture, an international crime, according to the International Committee of the Red Cross.
‘The Burrito’ – New US Police Torture Tool
The New York Police Department (NYPD), with approximately 34,000 uniformed officers and an annual budget surpassing $5 billion, have introduced to Americans the chilling portable ‘restraining bag,’ or what they call ‘the burrito,’ blatantly adding to their international law violations. Treating prisoners with dignity is the law. Officers are already using the full-body sized duffel bag to stuff their suspects, or anyone they deem a to be suspect, carting them to jail like pieces of over-sized luggage.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEt7Pm1x6S4

No lawyer? No witness? What sort of due process is this?

that's actually fucked up

US police are out of control

What the fuck is that? Holy fuck just watching this gave me anxiety, my greatest fear is being buried alive and I'd probably get a heart attack if I got placed in that thing. It this legal? When did this start?

Doesnt look alive to me

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE

When have cops cared about legality. Far as they and their supporters are concerned, whatever they do is de facto the "law".

>be american
>get BAGGED

Bag 'im up, boys!

>his state doesn't just put homeless people in trash bags to save time

come on OP

Land of the free strikes again. Sasuga burger-san.

earlier this month. this should be an international war crime of the highest magnitude. If the elections weren't going on right now people would actually care about this but everyone is focus'ed on the two massive giant candidates instead of real reality. this *should* be a level of a war crime since putting a plastic bag over p.o.w. heads isn't even as horrible as *this shit right here* ... any creature that is a vertibrate would freak out to be put in this shit

Yeah, this is cruel and unusual.

land of the free burial

I wonder if they strip you naked before they put you in there.

looks like his head is covered too, I think you could easily suffocate and it's only a matter of time until someone does, knowing the police.

>STOP SHOOTING US
>they stop shooting you, find another way to subdue you
>STOP STOP SHOOTING US

This will make dumping the commies out of the helicopters a lot easier. RWDS approved.

Bag em and tag em, got a live one.

I like it but it's hardly practical. if a criminal doesn't want to comply he'll just literally wiggle himself in that bag and make it difficult for the officers to carry him as you'd have two people struggling in separate balances trying to deal with a wiggling, heavy body. at least it's a step in the right direction; the closer we are to quick executions on the spot the better

The Burrito or Guns Liberals!
You didn't want cops using one so now they're using the other..
Now you reap what you sow...

*sips tea*

>just watching this gave me anxiety

$5 says you're a bot making canned responses.

well, at least you can still own guns... amirite?

>‘The Burrito’
Seems like we're getting ready for a hillary presidency

Grab your guns. It's time for an uprising. Post songs for the upcoming revolution. (JK DONT KILL ME HILLARY LOL Sup Forums is satire) Srsly though shits about to get real.

even if you are conservative, these tools today could be used by your opponents against you tomorrow. something to consider.

i'm right wing as fuck but you can't just go around bagging people for no reason

>YFW the jews are just really trying to dig deep to try and find things they can't convince stupid goys are a good idea

At this point, it's just not sporting anymore.

>just go around bagging people for no reason

I'm sure that's what they were doing.

Police never have to care about peoples' rights or anything.

Yeah. We should just let them go.

>The Israeli-trained United States police state
What?

Why put him into body bag alive? Is he rapist?

Burying regular criminals alive isn't right, shoot them first.

what about bagging the because theyre niggers?

Wow it's fucking nothing. Kill yourself faggot.

Reminder they don't fully control the world yet. Just you wait when they go full 1984 on your ass. They still face heavy opposition and that's why they hide in secret until very recently.

>New York Police Department
>annual budget surpassing $5 billion

wut

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

LAND OF THE BURRITO

HOME OF THE SHART

this, good post

No. Not in NY.

BAGGED LIVES MATTER

>shoot nigger
>WHY DIDNT THEY JUST RESTRAIN HIM
>restrain in burrito
>OH LAWDEE THIS IS TOO MUCH

dont get it

man this is hilarious

I was RAISED to hate cops. But after realizing that niggers only hate cops as a stand in for white people, and for fucking DECADES of my life having it rubbed in my nose that it is us, WHITE PEOPLE, not just the government, are the enemy, I fucking welcome all this.

FUCK niggers.

I am so fucking tired of you people who bow down to the authority of niggers and self guilt.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This, shits is from may this year.

>these tools today could be used by your opponents against you tomorrow. something to consider.

and if we fight for the rights of NIGGERS, they will probably just attack us tommorow. You can't take the high ground with regards to nigger loving. It is always about self destruction in the name of the holy concept of White Guilt.

I remember camping when I was a kid, my brother would zip up my sleeping bag and sit on the opening, that always freaked me out, even just thinking about it gets me anxious.

>bagging people for no reason
Saying stupid shit like this gets you on the list. Enjoy your fall from a rotary aircraft.

whats the problem?

>America is the land of the free!

Can you guys open your eyes? Any country in which the police can make their own law isn't free.

>inb4 braindead cattle dressed in conservative clothing come to defend this

A real conservative is dead against any overreach of police authority. The police are simply a means to an end and don't deserve and powers outside of the bare minimum required to uphold law.

Thats not a fucking body bag, and this is a shill thread. get out pussys.

It's time.

Put the beans in the burrito.
Send em home.

"Are you twittering me? You better not be twittering me!"

so you dont have a right to not be suffocated in a bag before charges are even brought against you?

c'mon man I get we're on Sup Forums and it's cool to be edgy but there's also such thing as being reasonable

>white people never get arrested
>hurr everyone that gets arrested deserves it

god damn dude, you are retarded
you've never seen cops just be dicks for the sake of being dicks? now suddenly the constitution and due process don't matter? ironic because I'm willing to bet you sure as fuck care about the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments

you would want a body bag for these NYC bums and crackheads too

Just handcuff him... If you can get him in this position, then you can restrain him.

I usually skip these threads, is there anyone who believes this stuff or is it just people doing it ironically

Doesn't look like a typical body bag.

Liberals deserve it though.

Los Angeles used to dump the homeless in other cities

lol that schizo overreaction. kys you mentally disturbed freak.

is that SAM HYDE!

>restrain nigger
>I CAN'T BREATHE
*cue nigger riots and property getting destroyed*

This is dumb it's obviously some sort of straight-jacket for people too crazy to handle...

the guy in the video is a fucking retard

Is that seriously how you rationalize this? These are weapons used against ENEMIES of the left.

Come to the land of the free guys!

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Why is putting him in a fucking bag a solution to this? Are you physically capable of thought?

Same thing happened to me as a kid. It's how I discovered I was claustrophobic.

i cant see any nigger going for this. it would make it easier to stack them on anti slave ships and send them back to nigafrica.

We are fine with them shooting niggers.
We are fine with them burrito-ing them instead, to appease the nigger-lover.
We are not fine with this being used on actual human being, which will happen sooner or later.

I dunno about you, but being carried around like that seems pretty comfy.

>2016
>haven't been turned into a human sausage
>mfw I've never truly lived

Black people being justly punished for crimes = OMG ITS OPPRESSION! INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!
White people being executed for no reason = WE MUST BE SYMPATHETIC TO THE NEEDS OF THOSE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST! WHITE PEOPLE MUST LISTEN!

How about no?

I'm so tired of this meme about how white people must cuck themselves, must bow to the authority of the black man, must apologize for being born, must jerk off to our own self destruction.

>you've never seen cops just be dicks for the sake of being dicks?

On the internet, sure.

>ironic because I'm willing to bet you sure as fuck care about the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments

of course they do. Curious, does the word "municipal" mean anything to you?

fine point, well made.

Don't be a fucking criminal and don't get bagged up. It's simple, retards

It makes sense

I don't know what the fuck you're even rambling on about or how it's relevant to my post at all. I'm not saying to bow down to black people at all you fucking retard. What I'm saying is you can't just put people in a fucking bag.

>the burrito
Top kek

A bag........ A fucking bag

Yeah you can tho. It's just a bag.

That's not even bantz, ausman, I need some levity here to go with that cold hard truth.

My ONLY guess is that this is some kind of "suicide smock" type bag and the guy was a suicide risk so they make it so you can't try to bang your skull against the windows or something, I really don't fucking know it's pretty spoopy to me

It looked like two civvies were helping hold the guy down, were they not?

Blacks are the enemies of the Left?

>you can suffocate people in a bag who haven't even been charged with a crime yet

kek but for real i hope you arent serious

Yeah, but what's crazy one day becomes simple convenience and amusement the next. It's a tale as old as mankind.

>Judge Dredd future
>bad

Sorry bro, I don't care about criminal niggers and spics. I outgrew this whole nonsense about "bawww I don't understand what the word 'municipal' means" years ago.

It looks like something that would never work until you already have the suspect subdued. So whats the point? Agitating the suspects claustrophobia?

They never let civilians help out(except in extreme circumstances), those are undercover police. The guy clearly wasn't a suicide risk, it's police looking to wrap up anyone they don't like. It's a scare tactic to the extreme.

>black
>person

>Not be a piece of shit
>Not get the burrito treatment

They do this in South Africa

I don't see any reports about suffocations

Undercover cops, they had plenty of blueshirts holding the perimeter.

god damn you guys are childish as fuck

it was a black person this time

what happens when its a white person next time?

what happens when you lose 1st and 2nd amendment and they start doing this shit to you because you said something they didnt like? do you have any critical thinking skills whatsoever?

The article says they don't have to have committed a crime.

Yet. Give it time, some tardicop is gonna fuck it up eventually.

Hey new guy

>current year
>thinking that the police and government are moral, just or care about legality in any way
Hillarious

>>Not be a piece of shit
*Not anger your government overlords whatsoever
Fixed that for you
>implying you need to break any laws for Mr Goldberg so send the death bags after you
>implying they won't make going to Sup Forums a crime

>is a form of torture, an international crime, according to the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Red Cross had no authority whatsoever.