I want to experience some of the ... delusion that Hillary supporters have...

I want to experience some of the ... delusion that Hillary supporters have. What would be a good place to go see some pro Illary content?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_exposure_theory
uky.edu/AS/PoliSci/Peffley/pdf/Stroud 2008 PB Revisiting the Concept of Selective Exposure.pdf
sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/faculty/chwe/austen/hart2009.pdf
digest.bps.org.uk/2015/01/20/when-our-beliefs-are-threatened-by-facts-we-turn-to-unfalsifiable-justifications/
datascienceassn.org/sites/default/files/Neural Bases of Motivated Reasoning - An fMRI Study of Emotional Constraints on Partisan Political Judgment in the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Daily kos, huffpo, democratic underground to name a few

So regal.
So elegant.
I'm with her.

You have same delusions too
Its really hard to be objective
Political confirmation bias is so strong its hilarious
Do some research on it, our brains literally shut off with conflicting info

Occupy Democrats fb page

>the final redpill
>they MUST be gassed

www.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton

>do some research.
I heard.
>find the clog.

Isnt occupy democrats the retards who did occupy wall street?
Why would they shill for the wall street candidate

patton oswalt's twitter feed

Oh, right, there is actually a correct the record website. I didn't know that because I thought that was something you wouldn't advertise since they're supposed to be a manipulative secret propaganda force, but you can always check that out.

reddit.com

What would happen if we started spreading that hideous picture of Hillary en masse?

SHOOOOOTS FIREEEED

Hoe DARE he!

>uhm because it's 2016

Regressives a aren't noted for intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_exposure_theory
uky.edu/AS/PoliSci/Peffley/pdf/Stroud 2008 PB Revisiting the Concept of Selective Exposure.pdf
sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/faculty/chwe/austen/hart2009.pdf
digest.bps.org.uk/2015/01/20/when-our-beliefs-are-threatened-by-facts-we-turn-to-unfalsifiable-justifications/
datascienceassn.org/sites/default/files/Neural Bases of Motivated Reasoning - An fMRI Study of Emotional Constraints on Partisan Political Judgment in the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election.pdf

CNN, Wired, NBC, celebrity Twitter accounts, whatever shithole subreddit they have set up.

I've been doing it for a couple weeks.

DailyKos.

The cognitive dissonance there is off the Richter scale!

>www.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton

> 26k subscribers

wow she really makes people think

>tfw Trump is counting on you

I care more about Americans than I do Indians. They feel the same way.

R/hillaryclinton and r/politicaldiscussion

I can manage most SJW places, but reading those wants to make me kill myself.

ayyy

do you think Russians read all of that for their new "warfare"?

> Russia is a failed state
> Russia is manipulating USA, literally a global power, inventor of the internet, who landed on the Moon, etc, etc

Also 9/11 was 15 years ago, slavery and muh genocide weren't even in our grandparents' time.

Well, if you really want to think, and I mean really really want to think so much that you will just sit there and never stop thinking you might want to go check the subscribers of /r/sandersforpresident, a defunct campaign space for a loser, and the subscribers of /r/the_donald.

You might see something interesting.

Russians lit the fuse like 50years ago with the help of jews. They aren't a super power anymore but the generational shift towards marxism is working like a charm.
Even tho it doesn't really align with Russias interest anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

Russfag here. Sometimes in between watching Battle of Aleppo footage from Anna news I catch some of the other news and talking points on Russian language stations. I've noticed that the Russians now refer to American liberals as 'liberasts' more and more now. An amalgamation of liberal and pedorast. love it. Should spread it to the west.

Alright, I'll try /r/HillaryClinton

But Trump doesn't like Bush. Why would he want us to forget about that?

do they realize those dead weren't american and were actually host country security and attackers, and they're intentionally being misleading, or are they just ignorant?

Holy shit, they're actually pushing the "so strong narrative."

That subreddit really showed me how stupid some people are

don't you like turbocapitalism?

you know it make you rich just for the expense of your happiness and biological continuity

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't these people know that Trump has won the internet?

Pls don't downbote me plz

oh lord they are stupid. During colonialization the whole world population wasn't 100 million. Estimates of North American natives ranges between 1 and 20 million with a most historians leaning around 5 million based on sizes of native villiages and numbers of articacts.

By the 1860's the US scaresly had 30 million people in it and that's with farming and irrigation and cities and industry that was thousands of years beyond the natives.

100 million natives getting genocided.... these guys are stupid as fuck. They are talking about several times the current population of Texas from groups that were hunter gatherers and lived off the land.

You have to really hate white people to spread this filth.

Is /r/hillaryclinton the biggest sub reddit? With only 26k subscribers, I find it hard to believe, while /r/the_donald has over 200k

>b/c that's what women do.

Yeah Trump gets btfo pretty hard there.

Good goyim. Natives are mostly working class like us, the elite uses nationalism to divide the workers in order to make us incapable of protecting our rights. Ever noticed how Russia/USA persecute unions using foreign infiltration rhetoric as a reason?

You haven't been terribly attentive then, liberast have been applied to domestic opposition by putinoids for 5 years already.

>Natives are mostly working class like us
>Natives are mostly working
>Natives working
lol no.

You ever read Animal Farm?

Bush is pretty much Snowball at this point.

>pro Illary
>content

You don't get it OP, lack of content is the only way to find Hillary.
You have to open your heart first. Hillary won't eat it, really.
'Facts' and 'reality' are misogynist.

Has anyone read the stats for recovery from pneumonia in the elderly?

She is going to die.

neogaf