I sure wish I would have spent more time "discussing" irrelevant current events on an anonymous image board

>I sure wish I would have spent more time "discussing" irrelevant current events on an anonymous image board

"Don't read those filthy political forums Goyim, that would make me very upset you know"

I sure wish your country collapsed, it might jar the others towards sanity.

Well you got to have something to do while waiting in the cuckshed for the Somali rape gang to finish with your wife, don't you Sweden?

I wish your parents had aborted you

> irrelevant events
> swedish flag

60%

>i sure wish something i did would get reported on by mainstream news in USA

>Golly gee, I sure wish I'd won the presidency

>irrelevant

go get enriched cuck boy

the world is trending towards chaotic violent conflict, there is no better time to educate yourself on the lines being drawn so you don't become a dumb goy like the USA in WW2.
>supports the Soviet Union, its obvious ideological enemy
>fights against Germany/Japan, two countries that are very similar to itself in that era
>gets itself into the cold war
>gets itself subverted by bolshevik Jews as a result
If history teaches us anything, its know who you're fighting for, and who you're fighting against. Don't believe all the propaganda fed to you in the moment, don't be a pleb reactionary for a puppeteer.

>wow, strayas done it again. Wow

Imagine being an old man, looking back on your 20s and seeing yourself in your prime, wasting away in front of a computer screen instead of having life experiences and creating relationships.

When my father was 22, he had bought a house, had a wife and twin sons on the way. He had a career that paid a wage so that his wife could be a homemaker and that he could purchase a new muscle car. He had respect, friends, a home, a family of his own.

I have nothing and I've been living in a state of escapism for too long. I will have regrets in the future. I know I will.

Enjoy the slooow burn

It to you 18 minutes to write that shit?
Go back to school faggot

You have actually deluded yourself into believing that his is true. I don't even know what to say.
Just leave this place, stop being angry and go outside, even though it's probably already too late for you.

What am I supposed to feel?

No regrets.

Your family doesn't understand any of the mess they've either created, refused to see, or never could see.

The world is a different place than what they grew up in. I do not regret that I was born in a shittier place, I only regret that I don't have the character to live in it.

going outside in the USA actually proves its true faster than Sup Forums ever could, thanks for the (you) though.

you can take the piss if you want, we all know that's going to be the last thing on our minds when we die

Whatever, it's your life. Stay inside and prepare for the race war by watching anime and posting racist things on Sup Forums. I'm sure you will survive.

>Who is Yuri Bezmenov

Some of us actually enjoy the company here.

the truth has power

stay mad, sweden

>if I stereotype everyone I don't like into the lowest common denominator that makes it true
>somehow I take the moral high ground over "racists" who are doing the same thing that I am
nice logic

>being this enriched

>Whatever, it's your life

>I care enough about you to spend my time on hear trying to "help" you
>oh never mind now I'm going to be passive aggressive cause I'm upset you aren't grateful

FUCK YOU YOU BIPOLAR LOSER

>implying I'll ever regret watching the failed Turkish coup, the siege of Aleppo, the Ferguson riots and Trump's inauguration, all live with a global cabal of frog-worshiping nazis

>failed Turkish coup
That was all a dream so long ago

H-how did you know user?

What kind of a fucking reaction pic is this

Existential angst.

You know maybe it's not so bad.

Lighten up mate. Sup Forums is entertainment, a place to let off steam. People on here are no more wasting their time than the millions of "normies" who spend hours on Facebook.

this really made me think

You do, you loser. Look at 'how to raise a man' by Father Ripperger on YouTube

Haha I'm nowhere near that pathetic or that sane.
This literally describes retarded aspies.

bump

Oh man I remember this meme from Sup Forums

>I should have spent more time posting feet

cracks me up everytime