Thank god we've entered the meme-mutation faze of this bullshit forced meme

It's finally on it's way out

I will be waiting

>it's

Kys una vela spic

That's how it's spelled though...

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

The possessive form of it is its. The second it you used was possessive.

"it's" is a weird one. "its" is possessive, even though everything else uses an apostrophe. "It's" is "it is".

WRONG

Dumb brits

I live in Pennsylvania.

Good to know

you're embarrassing yourself

Dumb redditor

DARING SYNTHESIS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDv_eLHH-4
Nice of Sneed to invite us over for a feed and seed, gay Luigi?
I hope he made lotsa gummy bears!
Luigi, look! It's from Chuck!
Dear pesky city slickers, the Koopalings and I have taken over the Feed & Seed. Sneed is now a permanent fucker/sucker in one of my 7 Chuck hotels. I dare you to find him if you can.
We gotta find Sneed!
And YOU gotta help us!
If you need instructions on how to fuck and suck, check out the enclosed instruction book!

Kys

check out THIS hothead

>when the anti-sneedposter becomes more irritating than the thing he's protesting

kys yourself my man

I think the worst part of this is that you think it's convincing evidence

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Fuck off.

it would have been named chucks suck and fuck

A daring synthesis