Your daughter brings a black man home

>Your daughter brings a black man home

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish her luck with her decision and start thinking of what to do with the new spare room.

I'd be thrilled because if my daughter has children with a black man, it will ensure the survival of my genes. Blacks are more fertile, so if my daughter has 4 or 5 kids, I might be able to have around 25-40 grandkids

Dad?

>implying I'm going to have kids

After some research and shit I don't think it is very wise to do such a thing. I was wanting to but our generation shouldn't as the earth is overpopulated as fuck aready. My gf might be pissed in the coming years but oh well.

Grab my shotgun

im thinking a stereo system, some comfortable chairs, a small bar, anything else?

give him some food, offer him a shower, and tell my daughter again that homeless people are not to be brought home. give the man a bag with sandwiches and tell him he has to leave again.

>Daughter redpilled af on the dangers of negroids.

Due to my good parenting, this would never happen.

this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

We don't allow pets at home darling

Piano and a fireplace

>t. Swede vacationing in U.S.A.

i dont have a daugter

Black grandchildren, user, black.
that isn't survival of YOUR genes, that's survival of THEIR genes.
dark skin, dark eyes, curly hair, obnoxious behaviour, learning problems are all dominant genes over your superior blonde, smart, quiet recessive genes.

wondering since when i have a daughter

>implying i'll ever have a nation-wrecker
But i'd find a way to make him infertile and kick her out.

Kek wills elegance.

Blast moonman

>he actually thinks trying to restrict who his daughter dates won't backfire on him
>he actually thinks girls with daddy issues wont fuck niggers

>What do?

Hide all my valuables that could fit in pockets.

I'm American

I don't mind. Just because someone isn't as smart as you doesn't make them a bad person.

Is this a slider thread?

SHILLARY HAS PNEUMONIA

>Aborted fetus
>Bringing home a bf
impressive

would i be disappointed? yes. would i stop living her? no absolutely not

Just show him women that were mutilated and raped by niggers, I don't think she'll want to go near one ever again.

fireplace would really complete it, im sleepy already

>I'm so glad you're willing to date my daughter despite her being born a man

abandon her

I'd rather have poorer, dumber, white grandchildren children than any kind of black child in my family. besides, even IF the father were somehow decent, the nigger blood will infect his children

exceptions dont make rules. no niggers

So this is what you been saving up sweetie? That's so sweet of you to buy farm equipment for me. I'll go ahead and get him out in the fields while the others teach him how to pick cotten.

Depends on where he's from. If he's atheist, christian, muslim et cetera. If he's a muslim I'd would inform him that we don't have any muslim food in our house, and that I will go the store and buy some halal foods. Then we would share a dinner and I would ask him about his culture and further discuss aspects of it I find interesting.

Don't get me wrong. I'd prefer if my daughter married an atheist but in the end it's her choice who she want's to live with, not her father's choice.

I have raised her to believe that everybody are equals and that racism is wrong. I trust her judgement to find a man that loves and respect her and treats her like an equal.

I'd might give him a career template before deporting his ass back to Africa.

We're sorry we made yall slaves, but now you's gotsta go.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ

start cooking eggs

Depends...

Is it David, Andy or... I can't remember the other Canadian black guys name.

how to create a daughter without daddy-issues:
>learn her dicipline
>learn her to value items
>give her what she needs, but don't spoil her
>teach her reasonable boundaries
>warn her for mistakes, but don't prevent her from making them
>disable all internet traffic to all *.tumblr.com pages

Hillary hasn't sacrificed enough children's blood to maintain human form is more like it.

Also
>sage

shoot him for breaking the non-aggression principle be entering my private(TM) property

Ah. Drake! It was Drake.

Put him to work in the cotton fields, since I assume that's what she bought him for.

I'll take care of it.

> But wait, what about how the whites stole this land from the native americans.

Yea, they were real pissed about that. They still are. They are so upset that they've created a whole new hashtag to represent their struggle.

#ourlivesmattered

This thread has raised a question that I'd like to ask you Sup Forums.

How exactly would a father go about ensuring that his daughter does not fuck a nigger?

What would be the correct course of parenting action?

Let's be real, you faggots wouldn't do shit. It would go like this: ''W-welcome Tyrone, hehe. C-come in :)''

Had to goto tumblr for this shit, I hope someone gets a laugh out of it

talk about it

A reasonable amount of real parenting will prevent your daughter from nigger lovin. Just don't let her do whatever the fuck she wants and let the outside world and mainstream media dictate her moral code. Also don't give her all the freedom you would give your sons. And DON'T send her to college. Make it clear to her from an early age that college is not an option for her so she better focus damn hard on finding a good husband. None of that cock carousel riding. Also don't shelter her from the realities of the black race. Don't let the media tell her what black people are. Maybe drive through a bad neighborhood every once in a while so she sees what they're really like

Well firstly, Denmark, I wouldn't even have a child to begin with.

There's some kind of disconnect between pragmatism and dna. Like a smart gene or some shit. lol, asians.

Why didnt you introduce Sup Forums to your daughter?

Walk up to her and tell her "now you pay the toll"

>'well at least he's not australian'

>Denmark speaking from experience

fuck off kike

Jeg er enig, famiy, men chance for at Tyrone og ikke Akmed eller Muhammed kommer er lille.

Get out of here mongrel.

This

Yes, good goys. Don't have children, it's much too difficult to raise a family in today's harsh economic environment!

Well, unless you're black, in which case the state will pay for you to have five+ kids and act as a surrogate father.