youtube.com/watch?v=oUcKJflBG8Q

>Previous Millar Thread
>Late Night Superman
>Previous Smallville Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXrjlD9AcLk&list=PL_AYqxzHii9jno5YtdAaGKMGKvACIRJBM
youtube.com/watch?v=mXo6nxt_8KM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is going to be the final Millar thread tonight. Going to start and finish the entirety of Superman Red Son. I apologize for starting so late. I'm still slaving away in my room grading paper after paper. Because of that I'm starting this from my apartment and I would greatly appreciate a bump or two to ensure this thread stays alive tonight!

Also here's the link to the motion comic for anyone interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXrjlD9AcLk&list=PL_AYqxzHii9jno5YtdAaGKMGKvACIRJBM

dat thumbnail
anyone else?

I see the same thing, user...
Man, the loud house fanbase is weird...

Wtf I'm getting that too lol.

This is the perfect combination of flattering and condescending. Lex is already off to a great start.

nice

I could never bring myself to read this comic. I love Millar's other Superman work, but for some reason this just keeps slipping my interest. Something about a Communist Superman just doesn't sit right with me, Millar's other work, and this edgelord I knew LOVED this, but HATED Superman so I just avoided it.

This page is a fantastic representation of Millar dialog. I don't know how to explain it, but this page is highly representative. Also the page I just posted is a winner as well.

I would really really really recommend you sit tight here and read along. Make yourself some coco, because I think you will REALLY like it. THe themes may not be to your liking (Communist Supes is a stretch), but the characterization of all the major characters are fucking spot on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXo6nxt_8KM

Have a bump

Someone posted that Loud House image at the exact same moment StoryBro posted his. That's like a falling star, make a wish.

someone should post the edit

If I can find it I'll consider it.

Bump

So sorry for sporadic posting. I'm stressing out over finals right meow. They have to be uploaded to D2L (Desire 2 Learn) by 10 AM tomorrow and I still have two sets of tests, one set of revision assignments, one stack of cognition assignments and another stack of statistics homework. I'm going to be up for a while so I'm going to post another storytime after this one.

I wish everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!

Now this story is starting to take a more interesting turn.

Thank you for storytiming this comic. Every time I read it, I always pick up a new detail each time.

This really bugs me. Why would he NOT speak English by this point?

Thank you

You raise a good question.