"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Who was in the wrong here?

Skeed

This is an old school meme. Sup Forums circa '11? Probably earlier.

Damn.

The way Jimmy is doing it there is no record of what's being sold and how much which is bad for the logistics of ordering more product in the future

Okay magic man, but you forgot to say "Big McThankees from McSpanky's"

Jimmy
The restaurant need to keeep track of how much money is coming in and what is being ordered so they can work on that to improve business.

It's just a little sodium chloride!

We've been over this, it was the McSpanky Corporate Tax Policy.

Could jimmy Neutron work in mordor

What's Skeet's tax policy?

>'11
>old school

Some of us have only been here a year pal

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
seriously though, lurk the fuck moar.

>be buying food
>bag boy says to cashier
>"why don't you just memorize the prices and do the tax in your head"
which one of you was this

Jimmy's committing fraud. The Register is for inventory as well as transaction management. You can do what he does and if your register isn't camera'd, you can just pocket everything so long as you have change handy to give customers.

I guarantee you this cartoon caused a lot of thievery.

Now this is dedication

Formerly Sneed's

I know. That's how this board became the second-most important containment board on the website.

this is funny until you realize that the nigga who posted the slowpoke was definitely the same nigga who made this image, and it's only funny from his point of view

Being a kid is thinking Jimmy was right, being an adult is knowing Skeet was right.

Just a little sodium chloride!

Big McSneedys formally McChuckies!

dude, it's salt

Also accurate count on the inventory.

Skeet for employing minors

Jimmy was obviously wrong, POS systems are designed to take inventory etc. also.

Who designed these characters and who approved them?

its funny when you realize its all shopped

Who actually wrote this show?

Was is his way of getting back at all the people who laughed at his clearly superior intellectual capacities?

Skeed's fries & flurps (formerly Sneed's)

>hahah i'm an old school Sup Forums vet! xD I was here before all of you i'm cool af hahahah, Sup Forums vet btw

MOOOOOOOODS

>no record of what's being sold and how much which is bad for the logistics of ordering more product in the future
Jimmy has that all memorized

>t. newfag

What exactly is a flurp? Is that a milkshake?

>boy genius embezzling money from his new place of work
>childrens show

newfag

Fucking redditor

t. thinks being here long gives him some sort of stupid fucking cred
good one, did you come up with that yourself?
nah but you should go back to there yourself mate

Okay, you had your fun.
Now close the tab and return to reddit.

>getting this butt frusturated that you replied to each individual person

Lol not one of them either.

you're obsessed with reddit man? why do you think about it so much? go there often yourself?

>you can't reply to the people that replied to you haha stay mad kiddo lol not one of them either heheh
sure bud. you come off as stupid not gonna lie

You don't listen well, do you?
Do you need daddy Trump to tell you?

what are you going on about? trump? are you projecting or trying to bring politics into this? are you mentally deficient? end yourself mate

Why are you so triggered?
If you want a safespace, you'll fit right in with tumblr.

I'm not though? I have seriously no idea what you're going on about. something about trump, reddit, or tumblr but I don't see how that fits into any of this so I'm guessing you're retarded

>The sun is the hottest thing in the galaxy
What did Jummy mean by this? Even lightning is hotter.

fuck off

>2011 was 37 years ago

>replying to everyone
I can't even imagine being this much of a buttfrustrated attention whore

>not being here to witness Sup Forums first dose of chemo
newfriend

this desu
It's not about cred you fucking newfag. It's about understanding board culture before you post.

>1 year ago was a million years ago

some of us even less than that xD

where's hitler

Skeet was always right, Jimmy was a pretentious piece of shit who thought he was better than everyone else because he used science words.

Honestly the thing that's ruined this website above anything else is the "go back to le plebddit" meme. It has replaced like 50% of the discourse here. It was just as shitty before but at least half the posts weren't about the same fucking thing

I miss when we had THIS IS SPARTAAAAA posting and not a lot else

sad, I bet you thought you looked cool typing this.

jimmy for being a smart ass prick, you need to use the cashier for the record of sale and so you can keep account of inventory.

nice reddit spacing you faggot

I miss this Sup Forums
I miss it so fucking much

A place where I worked called Taco Johns had an employee who was there for years. He worked the drive thru window exclusively, even switching with employees if he had to come in on a day off.

A a things went on he told me his scam. He either did a rain man or studied it extensively to instantly calculate the drink order vs. the order, subtract it from any cash payment and quickly pocket the drink's total.

It doesn't seem like too much of a feat but he'd pocket close to a $100 a day. I was on to better things than there so I never asked to be a part of or report him. Seeing as restaurants and stores make a 100% profit on fountain drinks, it wasn't really that bad.

but jimmy was better than everyone you rural and suburban retard

go back to ebaumsworld nigger

>he thinks it's shopped
Child, I....

>250 replies out of 300 were not posts

Yeah, nah.

*bot

You can have emojis in your name?

did you even watch the show?

>2011
>being this new
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

So, what, are they supposed to get rid of their paper trail entirely and just keep Jimmy around 24/7 to handle everything verbally?

Why not just make Jimmy run the entire fucking place then?

That's an idea.

Old memes weren't funny and relied way too much on repetition. Just a bunch stupid in-jokes you had to memorize so other anons wouldn't shit on you.

>United Airlines
nice

What? You don't like racist, endlessly whiny, not funny r/the_donald Sup Forums?

Jimmy is commentary on how smart autists fuck up a working world by reinventing the small stuff and trying to fix clocks that aren't broken.

This kid was lifting shit we was paid to haul like Arnold. Boss says lift with your legs boys, you are being paid to work not a fucking doctor. The kid thinks it looks gay and resumes hulk mode. Seconds later he tries to scoop up a mini fridge like he's going to hug it and the dummy rips out lots of muscle andbshit in his lower back. He's crying were laughing and when my buddy opens the fridge it's stuffed with car batteries.

Old man got sued, we got laid off and the kid didn't get shit because bankruptcy.

Jimmy would then get fired for coming up short on the register and contemplate suicide because he considered himself to be a modern genius yet couldn't hold a fast food job

Nah, someone just went into the archive to see the original post when the slowpoke thread ended up getting hundreds of replies. It still happens on Sup Forums the same day every year (except now that Nazi mods delete all historic threads like Sakura fish and Santa yui, who knows if it'll last next year.

Jimmy was. Each register is essentially a simplified ATM that keeps a log of all the transactions so that management can make sure employees don't pocket any of the money. I cannot stress this enough.

>SKEET
>DID
>NOTHING
>WRONG

Bag boy? Is this silly American shit?

McSpanky's (formerly McChuck's)

feed on

Jimmy already has that memorized

Clearly hes pocketing the money