Kimmel is kissing up to the Hollywood elite and is trying to play the voice of reason by crying on his show every week

>Kimmel is kissing up to the Hollywood elite and is trying to play the voice of reason by crying on his show every week
>Carolla is still based and refuses to bend his knee to fit in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42wbI7LxRns
youtube.com/watch?v=PR9AsdWg73E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still can't believe a wimp like Kimmel was co-host of The Man Show

ZIGGY ZOGGY ZIGGY ZOGGY

OY OY OI

ogling bimbos and dubbing over a kid swearing outside to get drunk drooling retards to like you is hardly manly.

i think about this from time to time as well. Sarah Silverman must have cut his dick off

lol alright faggot

i like adam but that show was cringy garbage.

the man show sucked.

both have become annoyingly political and less funny

The rare Ace thread...how's the pod these days? I haven't listened in a while. Last I did he was still funny and quick but really bitter and bitchy.

>Kimmel is kissing up to the Hollywood elite and is trying to play the voice of reason by crying on his show every week
That is the leftist curse. None of them consider leftists. They all think they are centrist pragmatists who are on the side on "facts" and """"science"""" and """""""common sense"""""""" and all those just happen to align them with left wing ideologies. They are also heavily manipulated by emotion which is why that fag Kimmel cries to manipulate them

why do people get so political as they get older?
louis ck did it as well.

carolla's recent movie shit all over Kimmel. I guess Kimmel was sick of doing him favors. both of them are unfunny retards 2bh.

it sucks, he's lost touch with what made him appealing

>20 minute rant about millionaire problems
>still manages to be relatable
>not hilarious, but consistently funny enough to be listenable
Carolla's a 9 to 5 sort of guy, you can tell at this point that the podcasts are just a job to finance his real passions.

he is hilarious when he wants to be, but all he really wants to do is race cars and rant about politics

I think he calls it having F U money

>i'm blue collar
>i'm blue collar
>i'm blue collar
>i'm blue collar
>i'm blue collar
>i'm blue collar

>America has so many mass shootings that their late night talk show hosts can milk a new one every week
LAND OF THE FREE

>gets ran over by mack truck

>waits in line for three years just to get told the surgery for reanimation is scheduled for 31/10/3227

Because people realize politics are more important than your silly baby tv shows.

the only good thing carolla ever did was loveline

It was actually pretty funny. You should give it another try.

Yea this is true. That is why anybody who they disagree with they think are ignorant.

Careful, you'll trigger the Trumptards

wut

Carolla underrated. He's only been buried because he has his own views and doesn't play into left wing hollywood. Kimmel has played his part which is why he took off.
Either way Carolla is infinitely more interesting to listen to, at the very least you know you are listening to someone's actual opinion.

Wow, what brilliant opinions are you talking about perchance?

*carolla USED to be more interesting to listen to now he just talks about LA traffic and complains about speeding tickets over and over and over again

>Careful, you'll trigger the Trumptards

What is with the left constantly calling any opposition crybabies?

You guys shit all over the president everyday without any protests or tears. Nobody is screaming like girls just pointing out the blatant political pandering going on.

Good luck putting Trumptard SJW compilations on youtube, there aren't many out there. Sissy SJW liberals however... there are tons, we could make a 10 hour movie of it and still be leaving footage out.

carolla looked like a pussy too, he just does construction work so that helped him

Used to listen to Adam more often like 10 years ago when I had the time, but only have caught up with best of clips, etc.. since... from what I've heard recently he hasn't played into the hollywood hive mind opinions yet.

no he hasnt but his topics now include:
>cars
>grit and work ethic digging holes
>anything related to traffic and its laws
>not letting any guest speak for more than 10 seconds continuously

his real problem is that he's awful on camera

>not letting any guest speak for more than 10 seconds continuously
i tried to check him out and he was doing this for like 2 podcasts. he just sounds like an old whiney twat. I commend him for saying fuck you to the copyright trolls, but doesn't change that he whines all the time.

>refuses to bend his knee to fit in
Now he just bends his knee to a degenerate elitist who wants to fuck his own daughter.

True, probably not the best looking personality, but he makes it up usually with wit. Ever since loveline and probably his whole life Adam is a self-claimed narcissist. If you listen to him you already know he isn't the quiet patient type of interviewer, he's nonstop commentary with 10% of the time alotted for rebuttal. To be fair he does this on the Adam Carolla show, it's pretty obvious it centers around himself.

>Kimmel letting Chuck Schumer's office write his monologues
>Carolla testifying in Congress with Ben Shapiro

I know which one I like more.

The Gavin Newsom interview was entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=42wbI7LxRns

Were any of them even comedians?

He's a terrible interviewer, he usually just does the "so how did you get started" and then talks over the guest and goes to the news segment. He is good at riffing and shooting the shit
but he needs a producer or something to keep him doing funny stuff. The people complaining that he talks way too much about grit and politics and traffic cops are spot on, especially when he reuses his rants constantly. Someone should remind him he's on a podcast not the radio.

they're both radio guys that became comedy writers

>It's time to put politics aside and vote these republicans out of office.

>NRA spends 3.2 million buying people
>calling the left SJWs

I feel sorry for you that youtube triggers you so much it makes you blind to reality. Keep watching people who don't matter and aren't responsible for any policy in our country, though.

I hate to remind you but we are just internet dwellers and none of us individually matter. Especially with our anonymous opinions.

We are talking about the left getting called out as SJWs and getting rekted at the election. Now afterwards, salty and incessantly repeating on internet forums that "Trumptards are butthurt" and "the real SJWs" whenever the right opposes any topic. Despite no emotions coming from Trump voters.

I say this as someone who cannot post without defending political position before anyone even bothers to listen to my non-political point. This shit has gone too far. We can have different views and listen to each other's ideas. Most ideas actually are apolitical.

Agree, never listened to him for interviewing ability, guests weren't participants but topics of his rants usually. When he was on mainstream outlets he had better producers and I think that cut lots of the fat out. I think Adam still has it, just lacks good editing and focus in his podcast where he is under control of everything. He works better when he has to play by others rules and he breaks them lol.

my neighbor was listening to kimmel's tirade and i was forced to overhear it. i thought it was funny when he kept driving the point home that the guy collected multiple assault rifles, like three times. was he dual wielding them? if not, what difference does it make how many he had sitting at home when he only needed one?

What have learned here?

THAT hammer movie (the boxing film starring Adam) was surprisingly solid entertainment

Adam was a stand up and flopped out so was working construction till he heard JImmy on the radio
JImmy said he was going to box some other radio dude
Adam saw this as an opportunity (as he used Box semi professionally himself evidently)
Went down to radio station and volunteered to train JImmy
JImmy lost the fight but the rest they say is....crap

>I think he calls it having F U money
While I wouldn't call it Fuck you money. He seems like he lives comfortably. Rebuilding Lambos and selling his wine.

i think its just them following the culture. culture has evolved into a revolving door of ever-changing but ever-the-same spectacles. people can't fucking think straight because they're overloaded, all that they're capable of is commenting on the spectacle

Reminder that (((they))) want you to buy their (((guns)))

Note that zionist orthodox Jew Ben shapiro is slamming Kimmel (a Catholic) on COMMON SENSE gun control

youtube.com/watch?v=PR9AsdWg73E

Oh boy you just summed up exactly how I used to think when I was a liberal.

Carolla is the definition of based.

I still catch his podcast from time to time, and his answer to every petty and trivial "outrage" that the media tries to push is just, "I don't care about this at all. While they're crying about this, I'm just gonna keep fixing up my cars, selling my drink, and making money" He can't even be assed to give an opinion on whatever event the SJWs have decided to be outraged about for the week because he just doesn't care, wants to be left alone, and wants to tend to his own business. It's great

he bought paul newmans porsche for 3 million

Ben Shapiro did a good job pointing out everything false about Kimmel's little speech.

His kid got sick and it fucked with his head (genetic heart defect). I think the kid is fine now but he hasn't been the same since. Or at least, that's what I suspect.

>Kimmel cries because some psycho literally terrorized his hometown
>edgy underages on Sup Forums proceed to shit on him and praise the an alternative, not really all that famous, show host
Meanwhile you fags cry at the thought of no gf as if thats a reasonable emotion.

There are literally democrats in that image, but I guess that'd ruin your agenda

Well, if one jams you can immediately pick up another and continue firing. They jam far more often than you think they would. I have mixed feelings about the bump stock the gunman was apparently using. I think it would make what the gunman was trying to accomplish more difficult (trying to kill as many people as possible) since fully automatic fire is a shit show in terms of accuracy but at the same time it would create much more panic. Plus it was into a very large crowd. Rather than needing the expertise to quickly change magazines he could just pick up another one.

fuck hollywood

FAKE NEWS

You're out of your mind, carolla is the biggest fag out there

>vegas as a home town

that is the real tragedy

>Fallon not among them

Surprise, surprise.

Conan is beginning to look like Bill O'Reilly. Irishness is a bloody curse

>DONALD TRUMP IS A FASCIST, RACIST DICTATOR
>LETS GIVE ALL OUR GUNS TO DONALD TRUMP

I've literally never heard a reasonable argument for why a civilian should be allowed to own assault weapons. A pistol for home protection, a rifle for hunting, sure. But something like a AR-15?

Please (((red pill))) me.

Why are you okay with politicians literally being in the pockets of the NRA?

just bumping the thread because of LOVE LINE
and Adam C is my hero.

This is it to a t. I still side with liberals on a decent amount of issues, but the whole "right side of history" moral highground, "common sense" bullshit shuts them into out from at least considering a different point of view. Everyone who is anti immigration is racist, everyone who doesnt want free speach censored is a nazi or transphobe

Why bother asking, you have already made up your mind. Now please lick some more boots.

Glad to know there is no argument for it other than I like my guns.

speaking of agendas, why does a late night host have one?

i don't ever recall seeing Johnny and Ed crying and telling people who to vote for...

difference is Carolla's a hack.

This post makes zero sense

you never listened to Loveline
You are the hack

Probably because you weren't born when their shows ended.

Frankly, Colbert aside, none of them have said this is who you should be for, its just that Trump says dumb shit all the time and its really easy to talk about him. Kimmel a month ago said the country would be better off with Pence as President and he's significantly more of a republican than Trump is.

loveline episodes from the 90s with Dr. Drew and Carolla were the most kino thing on radio

John Stewart effect. John Stewart came along and turned a comedy show into a political commentary comedy, and he did a pretty good job at it too. He also was very clear with his viewers that they should not get their news from his show. John was generally pretty fair and just pointed out bullshit, granted he made fun of the right more that the left, but his peak was in the bush era so you can't really blame him. Then you get a generation of people watching his show every night growing up and using it as their source of news. This is why they arw so condescending. They grew up on someone a lot smarter than them make fun of bullshit, and think thats the only reasonable way to talk politics. Then the copy cats came along. Colbert was the only one who was able to come close, but he still layed it on too thick. Every comedian saw the success Stewart had doing political commentart and they all threw their hat in and tried to go viral. Now we have a generation of people that look to their celebrities for political council instead of people that actually know what their talking about. I liked John Stewart, but holy shit did he fuck things up

A big problem is that there's such a severe bias in the political satire. The left has become untouchable and the right is the only focus. There are intelligent people and assholes on both sides but these late night hosts have become so immensely polarized that it's hard to take them seriously anymore.

My Nigga!
I have literally thousands of episodes that I listen to and give to friends. It's easily the most valuable "kino" that I have

Because you have rights. Rights arnt made to be their when it is convenient for people. They are there to protect you from the worst possible scenario in leadership. You take assault rifles away and you have set a precedent for taking more away.

The NRA has most of its money from donations. The NRA has power over politicians because the majority of their constituents are active paying members. The major anti-gun politicians outspend the NRA ten times over but still lose.

>pivots away jewy-ly from the topic of hollywood being unabashed leftist brainwashing propaganda

>a rifle for hunting, sure. But something like a AR-15
An AR-15 is a rifle, you retarded fuck. Jesus Christ, if you leftshits are going to try to talk about guns at least do some goddamn research first.

>assault weapons

What is this?

Making fun of politicians has always been a stale of comedians including those of late night talk shows. The only one who is really politically charged is Colbert who that has always been his shtick. The other ones only get political when something big happens in the news you know like a guy killing over 50 civilians and injuring hundreds.

Its weird because in the Bush era the left was nowhere near as worthy as mocking as it is now and the right is mocked now more than ever despite the left having already won on most of their major issues like gay marriage and so on.

>sneakily pretends a bunch of actors have more power than the federal government

They're like regular weapons but bash your head in.

What a weird and random coincidence

imho this is one of the biggest problems with the gun debate.

Both sides aren't even arguing at the same level.

The left has no fucking clue about how guns work or gun statistics.

And the right refuses to give a fucking inch in even things that would OBVIOUSLY help decrease deaths by gun like increasing funding for mental health care, better tracking guns or hitting the most violent places like inner cities.

They are all watered down versions of Stewart that lack the nuance that he had. Stewart was liberal, but he was up front about it and he still was fair. Hell he poked fun at obama the whole time he was in office and challanged him pretty hard when he interviewed him. Its like all these new hosts saw a few episode and thought "I could do that" but don't actually have a vested interest in current events

Trump is an incredible character, and I understand making fun of him, but that's the problem. It's not fun, they hate this man. They didn't like Bush, but they HATE Trump. And they aren't interested in making you laugh. They're interested in insulting Trump every single night. I don't like him very much either, but I don't want to watch this every night.

And I also don't want to watch Kimmel's factually inaccurate sermons on why I'm a horrible person if I disagree with him.

Is an AR-15 a hunting rifle? Because that's what the post said, you stupid fucking faggot.

Are there's nothing you can do about it.

>You can only own a certain gun for arbitrary reasons like hunting
That's not the point of bearing arms

According to google/wikipedia

Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms.[1] The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions, but usually includes semi-automatic firearms with a detachable magazine and a pistol grip, and sometimes other features such as a flash suppressor or barrel shroud.[1][2] Some firearms are specified by name.[3] At the time that the now-defunct Federal Assault Weapons Ban passed in 1994, the U.S. Justice Department said, "In general, assault weapons are semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine of ammunition that were designed and configured for rapid fire and combat use.

>They didn't like Bush, but they HATE Trump. And they aren't interested in making you laugh. They're interested in insulting Trump every single night.
Wonder why?