I'm in the process of watching pic related. Is Jew York really THAT non-white?

I'm in the process of watching pic related. Is Jew York really THAT non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.ANdkqdUS9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_New_York_City#Citywide
youtu.be/2JLOSQAFYDA
youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, New york city is only 45% white

, and that's wonderful

Hell, it must have happened kind of fast?

Not
> and it's beautiful
You had one job
mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.ANdkqdUS9

Also, Queens is the most diverse county in all of America

I was surprised when birdman turned out to be the father to that 5/10 black girl that the MC thinks is hot; i think they did it on purpose so you go "oh, why didn't i expect a black girl that looks 100% black to have a white father, i am so racist!"

The opening scene is literally one guy correcting the other over "indian" usage

Why do you think that? It's been like this for decades.

>surprised that the most highly populated city in the country, known as the melting pot, filled to the brim with immigrants on account of Ellis Island, with three of its five main boroughs almost being synonymous with the multicultural peoples living there, famous for its black rappers, chinese food, etc., is majority nonwhite
>thinks this has to be a recent development

Is FRIENDS and Seinfeld the only exposure to New York City you people have?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_New_York_City#Citywide
half the white population in 50 years, that's one hell of a radical change, m8

>can see watch movies with aliens, animals, animated anthropomorphic animals, animated objects, etc
>no problem
>brown people
>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

what did this board mean by this?

Yes. I'm kinda amazed how often I'm seeing posts like this.

How much of Sup Forums is made up of flyoverstatefags?

>figured out what a decade is

>I don't really feel like celebrating something made by slaves

I liked this film. It was charming.

But seinfeld had a non-white as the main character?

Yes,
also this Doesn't that coincide with the immigration act of 1965?

The best part is that the Washington monument wasn't even made by slaves, all the things in D.C that were made by slaves and they had to choose the one thing that wasn't made by slaves?

That's only two generations. It's a massive change in a demographically short time

a-are you from the rabb.it room

>two generations
It sounds like you think they're just breeding, and immigration isn't happening. I think you're trying to troll and are kinda stupid, or you're asking legitimately and are extremely stupid.

>things that are fantasy
> things that can realisticaly happen, of which you may not be too hapy about
2/10, activated my almonds

I agree. I feel like a lot of Sup Forums related complaints are from anons that didn't even see it.

For exmaple, the movie is constantly making fun of the Michelle character and the concept of activist students in general, but all Sup Forums does is get triggered. So either they're too stupid to get that or they didn't watch it.

>Tony Stark all happy and shit in Peters alibi video
>This happened concurrently to Civil War and literally hours after his life long friend Col. Rhodes was in a life threatening crash

The Marvel Confuniverse

I was asking seriously, then i searched data on my own, and now i'm trolling. Americans allowed themselves to become a minority in the biggest city of their country

what can "realistically happen"? Brown people existing? Oh god the horror

yeah it kinda sucks

Birdman was the father of the superior Spider-Man girl

98% white city turning 44% white in a century, along with the rest of the country. With all the social, ethnic, religious and political divisions imported by those immigrants,

>Is Jew York really THAT non-white?
yes. not as tolerant and race blind though. there's race cliques and gangs everywhere in most NY schools

He’s in queens you stupid fuck and yes queens is like one of the most diverse places in the US because it’s a poor area

Nigga didn’t you watch coming to america?

Queens is diverse but its fucking huge and the individual neighborhoods within in are pretty segregated. Peter's neighborhood, Forest Hills, is the whitest and wealthiest in Queens. Maspeth is right behind it. The hipsters live in Astoria. Blacks are all concentrated in Jamaica and Asians are concentrated in Flushing. Other neighborhoods are are mostly mismash of Asians and Hispanics.
A public highschool specializing in math, science and engineering like the one Peter goes to in the movie in NYC will have an entrance exam requirement like the 3 real life specialized public high schools, Stuyvesant, Brooklyn Tech and Bronx Science. In real life, those 3 have a student body made up over 60% Asians with the rest being mostly Whites and Jews. The % of Black students is almost negligible.

I'm reading more on the Hart–Celler Act, and fuck me, it screwed your demographics to the point of no return

>The proponents of the Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[2] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[17][18] Specifically, the Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.

How many layers of irony are you on, anons?

interesting insight, thanks

this is what you signed up for when you brought a bunch of brown workers into your country

spics and niggers

did you think you were just gonna send em back after you were done? well lincoln wanted to but he was a fucking retard who had no backup plan and also I think he pussied out even before his assassination anyway

this is all besides the point, the white paradise you want exists, it's called iceland and you'll never move there because you'd rather bitch about your problems than solve them.

He shoots
and he misses. I'm from a homogenous 99% white country, not an amerilard bro.
btw, icelanders are from scandi stock, so they are bound to do the same stupid shit Sweden does, sooner or later, They rank in the top of countries with positive attitude toward immigrants.

so you're from poland or hungary? Cool you're from a slavshit country that begs for money. Score one for the whites

Still wrong m8. I'll stretch your geography knowledge for a bit

To be honest, the forced diversity and the political agenda it was trying to push were the least of this movie's problems.

youtu.be/2JLOSQAFYDA

f u n l a n d

your options are a slavshit country, a scandicuck country, or any other white country that is being replaced (France, Germany, Britain, America)

Fast? NYC been minority white since like the 70s. It's actually becoming more white (well, more jew) because of gentrification.

You are missing one more group of people

The gangs are race based but you can literally become friends with any race of people in NY. And you regularly run into all races. That's not like say, LA, or Atlanta which was completely segregated.

Most of it. I live in a big city and I’ll be a flyover fag as soon as I graduate.

and what group of pseudo-whites would that be?

Wrong again. I still got the damn movie to finish, so i'll just spill my beans. Baltics.
We could be under the dictionary definition of irrelevant, but there's that
peace

Also the Post War suburban housing boom, as well as upgrades to the rail and highway systems.
White New Yorkers didn't vanish, they just moved upstate.

>baltics
>not slavshits

lmaoooooooooo dude fucking Estonia? Lithuania? Please accomplish things before identifying as white please

It's all about (((their))) agenda, nothing more.

>Queens is the most diverse county
It's hell diverse

>The gangs are race based but you can literally become friends with any race of people in NY
this isn't the case for teenagers. chinks hang out with chinks, niggers with niggers and whitey with whitey

Tell me more about Lincoln.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
and why are you watching it

Worse, if anything. London isn't much better.

>New York
>the city of immigrants

what did you think this place was?

wtf white people immigrated from europe a long time ago I guess that means we should become muslim now

No, white immigrants got money and moved out of the shithole parts of the city like Queens.

Heh.

this bozo dont know nothin about neu yark, get sum knawledge before youz make statments like that